RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ReiKie

Aug 11, 2023
I saw in the game preview that u can have sex with her in the bathroom. How do u trigger that?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Being able to wash her is an unlock, being able to sex her is based on her sex interest. You need both to reach the arrow.

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
this game lack of movement,
it's just have average of 2 image each scene,
i hope dev just add one more image it will be more smooth,
and idk if it's just me
the game start buggy if i click a button,
idk i think there are hidden button

Reactions: Minhthuan

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
her alert in sleep mode is rise really fast...
It gets slower as her affection raises, and if you attempt H with high affection she wakes & ask you if you want to do it, going to normal H mode.
Head patting also lowers alert a little.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
feel free to use my updated t++ project below, about the UI images, i also put my psd(s) there too in the game folder (www/img/pictures)
i cleaned most of the UI images, so you can use them as well, good luck!

Notyou15

Sep 5, 2019
To trigger the bathroom event:

You need give her tea until she wanna go to the bathroom (if nothing happens keep giving her one)
Then you choose follow her and then open door ( again it's rng whether she gets mad and kick you out but if nothing happens you should be fine to enter)

Last edited:

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I thought I was TLing 1.0.2, but it was 1.0.1 all along, fuck.
I've just finished with the text translations and moved on to editing the pics. Narafara's psd files are a hugelifesaver, so thanks again.
Once 1.0.3 drops and someone actually finds a DL link for it, I'll port over the translations and open up a release thread when I'm done.
Hopfully the mods don't block this one.

Feb 10, 2023
Ah sorry, I didnt word it correctly. I meant the part where she is sitting on the toilet, not when she is taking a shower with us. This is what I was asking about.
i do belive you need to use the tea thing in inv, then she will go bathroom so you can follow her there

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
ENG title : How to raise happy NEETs
JP title : 幸せなニートの育て方
LINK :
Description : Slice of Life / Daily Living. Cohabitation, Sleep Sex. Internal Cumshot, Simulation
Sample pictures :
View attachment 2826249 View attachment 2826250 View attachment 2826247 View attachment 2826248 View attachment 2826246
Man, can you please add the translation of game to the head of theme? Because it looks like the visitors don't even read the theme and post "+1" thinking it's not translated.
It's PC version:
It's Android version:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Man, can you please add the translation of game to the head of theme? Because it looks like the visitors don't even read the theme and post "+1" thinking it's not translated.
It's PC version:
It's Android version:
Ty bro

Reactions: cupnoodleszip
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes