RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Bless, just uh remove the save files built-in the .rar and make it a clean folder.
The traslations are great, bless you for this since the UI's also translated so your current version is a lot better~~~

ED: Which one is it? Shizuku or Shizuko?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I lost my save files, all 16 of them got replaced.
I've my right to be mad and I am grateful for the translations, just not grateful for the replaced saves.
しずく pronounced as Shizuku, so yes - this is a typo.
I checked the game texts and I didn't find 'Shizuko', so it maybe only one place where I made mistake (this is an image btw)

ED: Fixed it and updated game archive. I corrected another typo in the description of one lesson. But anyway I think I should have translated "cross section" as "x-ray", but I don't think it's critical so I just left the original naming.

Last edited:

iamwellhung

Jun 20, 2017
Bless, just uh remove the save files built-in the .rar and make it a clean folder.
The traslations are great, bless you for this since the UI's also translated so your current version is a lot better~~~

I lost my save files, all 16 of them got replaced.
I've my right to be mad and I am grateful for the translations, just not grateful for the replaced saves.
What exactly did he do wrong? Did you give him remote access and he deleted your saves? I'm guessing that didn't happen, and that you downloaded the zip yourself and overwrote the existing game directly instead of extracting into a new folder or backing up your existing save games. Ain't his fault.

PS I'm curious, where did this "must upload clean game" requirement come from? Is it an unwritten rule in f95?

Reactions: xxFenderBenderxx

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What exactly did he do wrong? Did you give him remote access and he deleted your saves? I'm guessing that didn't happen, and that you downloaded the zip yourself and overwrote the existing game directly instead of extracting into a new folder or backing up your existing save games. Ain't his fault.

PS I'm curious, where did this "must upload clean game" requirement come from? Is it an unwritten rule in f95?
Clearly you have read the literal thing wrong when it's a clean FOLDER, not a "clean game".
Why do you think people put separate posts for full saves and just the game itself?
There's a reason why they're separated y'know?

Also, did the poster say that there ARE saves included in this thing? No.
All it said is that this is the translated game via them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Downloaded your translated text popups too so, bless you for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamwellhung

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, guys. I fully translated this game into English, here is a link:

It's not fully MTL translation, I used DeepL and edited translation manually if it was incorrect. And I don't use google translate because it translate texts awkwardly.

P.S. I did not translate the pop-up text during sex.
what version is the game based on? latest version should be 1.0.2 based on the dev's ... and there's upcoming 1.0.3 this weekend that contains another bug fixes

DarkNightAK47

Dec 1, 2019
しずく pronounced as Shizuku, so yes - this is a typo.
I checked the game texts and I didn't find 'Shizuko', so it maybe only one place where I made mistake (this is an image btw)

ED: Fixed it and updated game archive. I corrected another typo in the description of one lesson. But anyway I think I should have translated "cross section" as "x-ray", but I don't think it's critical so I just left the original naming.
Hello Rameron, great translation from you buddy, however I encountered a problem right here which is, is it not possible to unlock the Invisible love? I hovered my mouse cursor over it and there is no clicking option to unlock it hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: Dazai1119

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello Rameron, great translation from you buddy, however I encountered a problem right here which is, is it not possible to unlock the Invisible love? I hovered my mouse cursor over it and there is no clicking option to unlock it hmmmmmmmm
The tree was made wrong by the dev. 'First Cum' comes first, then 'Invisible Love'.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
That is not a proper separate release thread. And even then it still doesn't explain why in the world have you decided to overwrite your existing folder with another one and then blame it on someone else. The game in the archive is standalone.
Was going to say this game doesn't use %appdata% or anything so if it overwrote your saves its because you overwrote your directory.

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
English Version
PC

Android
is the android version really functional , has anyone tried this? cause im waitin for the cooldown of MEGA to go down so i can download it . has anyone downloaded and tested this guys?

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
This is niche but I thought the heart eyes in her chibi art was super cute, I thought I'd see them in the sex scenes but those scenes are pretty much static, it kinda ruined the game a bit for me.

Reactions: Azwzrd

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
i didn't need save file
it's half of Imouto Monochrome
if it's have uncensored it's great

Screenshot_20230810-133702_JoiPlay.jpg

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks. Yeap, this is bug from dev. I think he'll fix it.

what version is the game based on? latest version should be 1.0.2 based on the dev's ... and there's upcoming 1.0.3 this weekend that contains another bug fixes
Honestly I don't know what is the version of game. But anyway it's not a problem, I wrote the application for intergation of the translation to the game so if new version will released I can transfer the translation in few clicks.

Reactions: mello.second

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
Waiting for the translation of 1.0.3.
I would also like to thank everyone who translates the game quickly, you do a great job.

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Here is the Android version of my translation:

Please test it and give me feedback. Thank you very much.

Remark: The button size option in settings does not apply actually to the arrows block tap zones until the settings is closed. Take this into account.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes