RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a version 1.03?
Nope, it might be stuck in DLsite's update approval process thing.

I fucking despise T++. It has the worst UI to work with, you can't get a coherent sense of what you're translating, and I've had to restart copying my translations over two damn times because apparently ctrl+a then v replaces every single cell with the pasted value, with no way of undoing it. I hate it.

Anyway here's a higher quality manual translation of How to Raise a Happy NEET, v1.0.1. No DeepL, Sugoi, or AI used here, no sir, it's all 100% homegrown and natural.

Ver. 1.0.3
Ver. 1.0.3a
Final Mega link for latest releases:
PSD files:
1.0.4 T++:
Special thanks to BlueFireNick for their Title pic edit, to narafara especially for their T++ and psd files, and lolcopter190 for the 1.0.3 files. It doesn't seem like I'll be getting my hands on the 1.0.3 in the next few days, so I'll go ahead with opening up a release thread.

A note about the translation, it isn't meant to be 1:1 from the Japanese script; where necessary, I rephrased some dialogue so it makes more sense in English. A big point of contention while I was translating though was keeping Shizuku or using Shizuku-chan; for some reason, I was inclined to foregoing the honorific while I was translating where I normally prefer seeing them in any Japanese media. If there's someone (anyone really) who would like it if I added that back, I'll do so in the 1.0.3 update.

Also, if you come across any untranslated text or lines that don't fit the context, ping me. I was pissed off enough at T++ that I might have missed something despite me triple checking the damn thing.

EDIT: Game update request posted, let's hope the mods have mercy on this one. (https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-raise-a-happy-neet.170925/)
I've already sent over a ticket to ask if I can change the dialogue to comply with R7, just waiting for mod response.
EDIT 2: If you downloaded from the old mega link, download the Map001.rar below and replace it with the Map001.json file in your www/data folder.
EDIT 3: 1.0.3 is up.

EDIT 4: 1.0.4 up

Last edited:

lolcopter190

Mar 26, 2020
Nope, it might be stuck in DLsite's update approval process thing.

I fucking despise T++. It has the worst UI to work with, you can't get a coherent sense of what you're translating, and I've had to restart copying my translations over two damn times because apparently ctrl+a then v replaces every single cell with the pasted value, with no way of undoing it. I hate it.

Anyway here's a higher quality manual translation of How to Raise a Happy NEET, v1.0.1. No DeepL, Sugoi, or AI used here, no sir, it's all 100% homegrown and natural.

Special thanks to BlueFireNick for their Title pic edit, and to narafara especially for their T++ and psd files. It doesn't seem like I'll be getting my hands on the 1.0.3 in the next few days, so I'll go ahead with opening up a release thread.

A note about the translation, it isn't meant to be 1:1 from the Japanese script; where necessary, I rephrased some dialogue so it makes more sense in English. A big point of contention while I was translating though was keeping Shizuku or using Shizuku-chan; for some reason, I was inclined to foregoing the honorific while I was translating where I normally prefer seeing them in any Japanese media. If there's someone (anyone really) who would like it if I added that back, I'll do so in the 1.0.3 update.

Also, if you come across any untranslated text or lines that don't fit the context, ping me. I was pissed off enough at T++ that I might have missed something despite me triple checking the damn thing.

EDIT: Game update request posted, let's hope the mods have mercy on this one. (https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-raise-a-happy-neet.170925/)
Looks like the thread got nuked, things i noticed regarding the translation:
when click legs in h scene, it describes butt

when having sex with in bathtub or toilet, it says will you cum instead of will you continue

Last edited:

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Looks like the thread got nuked, things i noticed regarding the translation:
when click legs in h scene, it describes butt

when having sex with in bathtub or toilet, it says will you cum instead of will you continue
Damn, I thought I edited those. Sorry about that.
Extract the file inside and replace it with the one in your www/data/ directory. The mega link will be updated as soon as it's done uploading.

Seems like 1.0.3 is delayed. Dev found more bugs they need to fix.

Last edited:

WeGonDie

Oct 21, 2021
Thank GOD a pro is translating this, I tried translating it using T++ it was easy but seeing how much images that needed translating made me shiver me timber. Thank goodness I checked.
I finally get to enjoy the game in peace without getting spoiled Yay :giggle:

Last edited:

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Supposedly version 1.03 will be pushed out at night local time in Japan
No, that's when the dev plans to send the request to update the game. DLsite will have to process that, which takes 1-2 days usually.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong though so that I can update the release thread request sooner. There's some dialogue changes I might have to make to comply with R7.

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I don't remember anything like cunny or "my loli pussy" what is left besides the graphics?
One topic among the Deep Conversations is about MC asking if she needs to buy napkins. She replies she doesn't need to since she hasn't had her period. It's pretty clear cut against R7, which is against any prepubescent characterizations even if only in text.

Reactions: shmurfer

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
1.0.3 is up but there're no uploads of it anywhere yet i think. Check back in 8 or 12 hours.

Edit: Still nothing

Thanks to lolcopter190 for the 1.0.3 file. In addition to the dev's bug fixes, I fixed a pretty glaring translation issue with the Deep Conversation dialogue about Shizuku's favorite animal. This is the first and last time I use T++.

If there are still any issues with the translation, feel free to ping me.

1.0.3 Translated

Last edited:

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
1.0.3 is up but there're no uploads of it anywhere yet i think. Check back in 8 or 12 hours.

Edit: Still nothing

Thanks to lolcopter190 for the 1.0.3 file. In addition to the dev's bug fixes, I fixed a pretty glaring translation issue with the Deep Conversation dialogue about Shizuku's favorite animal. This is the first and last time I use T++.

If there are still any issues with the translation, feel free to ping me.

1.0.3 Translated
Friend do you have the original 1.03?

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I don't see the need to move my translation to the new version anymore. Especially considering that yurum
has made a manual translation of the game. Thank you for that, mate!

However, working on the translation of this game helped me a lot in the development of my software for translating games made with RPG Maker. Perhaps one day the world will see it, but for now, there is still work to be done.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes