RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
While I was idling my time, I did decide to randomly translate the title the dev made (and didn't implement for some reason?) into English. If you plan to do a proper translation, feel free to use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, I'll be adding it to the final translation. Yeah, I'm translating this manually as part of my learning Japanese. The dialogue isn't too complex (or frustratingly written) as Tentacle Brainwashing, so I'm hoping it won't take as much out of me.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
T++ project:
Updated game:
Thanks for the TL, however can I ask you to upload only the translated image instead of the whole game for the UI? For some odd reason, my download speed on anonfiles is extremely slow (50kbs, should normally be 1mbs)

EDIT: Ah nvm, managed to get it

Last edited:

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for the TL, however can I ask you to upload only the translated image instead of the whole game for the UI? For some odd reason, my download speed on anonfiles is extremely slow (50kbs, should normally be 1mbs)
edit: nevermind you got it already

also the game got updated to v1.0.2 now or later tonight, so there's that

While I was idling my time, I did decide to randomly translate the title the dev made (and didn't implement for some reason?) into English. If you plan to do a proper translation, feel free to use it.

looks pretty good

Jan 20, 2021
I played the game, it's great... I probably have more fun if I understood 95% of what I'm doing and if I just don't edit the save so I cant really tell how grindy it is, but hey most people will just ask for the game save for a quick fap.

10/10 would gamble money again for this type of game

worth my 10$ IMO

Reactions: sargmindo

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
feel free to use my updated t++ project below, about the UI images, i also put my psd(s) there too in the game folder (www/img/pictures)
i cleaned most of the UI images, so you can use them as well, good luck!

as for you, looks like you only replace the www/img/pictures

anyway i updated my patch, so if any of you downloaded mine before might want to download it once again.
also put my updated t++ project here as well

T++ project:
Updated game:
is this translated? i might confuse which i should download

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
wha

there are 2 links what is the difference?
One is a .trans file for T++ and the other's the game WITH translations made by said file.
I tried doing t++ shenanigans but sh- don't work for me so I just took the translated ver. :KEK:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Completed the game in about 2hrs. Great art, pretty decent overall. The pacing could be better since there was no real build up to the H scene, it just kinda... happens. Still a good fap game with sweet moments nonetheless.

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Hello, guys. I fully translated this game into English, here is a link:

It's not fully MTL translation, I used DeepL and edited translation manually if it was incorrect. And I don't use google translate because it translate texts awkwardly.

P.S. I did not translate the pop-up text during sex.

Last edited:

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, I'm sorry, I'll clear saves directory and re-upload the game, really sorry!

ED: I updated file through the link with cleared save directory. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope I shouldn't clear anything else...

Last edited by a moderator:

iamwellhung

Jun 20, 2017
I translated some of the text using google translate.
Unzip translated.zip which is attached below and place the png files in ../www/img/pictures
Don't forget to backup the pictures folder in case you want to revert

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk

Examples:
R_06.png
R_09.png
R_19.png

Reactions: _Nero_ and Rameron

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If something wrong with the translation, let me know. I'll fix it.
Bless, just uh remove the save files built-in the .rar and make it a clean folder.
The traslations are great, bless you for this since the UI's also translated so your current version is a lot better~~~

ED: Which one is it? Shizuku or Shizuko?

Holy shit, chill dude. Be grateful for a fast free translation instead of shitting on the translator...
I lost my save files, all 16 of them got replaced.
I've my right to be mad and I am grateful for the translations, just not grateful for the replaced saves.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes