RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

dadasd4718004

Jun 15, 2024
hi guys, I have a problem with the saved files.I can see all of the saved files in the saves folder, but for some reason when I launched the game it didn't let me load the files. Instead, It's like I launched it for the first time. Anyone got any ideas to fix this? I will leave a link to a screenshot.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
hi guys, I have a problem with the saved files.I can see all of the saved files in the saves folder, but for some reason when I launched the game it didn't let me load the files. Instead, It's like I launched it for the first time. Anyone got any ideas to fix this? I will leave a link to a screenshot.
Try make a new save and then close the game, reopen it and see if it did save. There's a couple of reasons why the save folder you think you're using isn't the correct one, and if you can find the correct save folder you should be able to copy and paste the saves you have into it.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
If game files are modified, some games may fail to identify save files created in a previous version. BUT when i update game from 1.0 to 1.0.7 save file work with no problem.

another_person

Jul 29, 2023
Decensored Mod for How to Raise Happy NEET

Sorry for the delay gents, It's finally finished! I feel a sense of weird accomplishment on this project, check out my thoughts about this game below.

So, here's the link : (v.0.1)

I kinda rushed the QC so do tell if I miss some assets, and feel free to give your opinion or suggestion. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I put the file into the game ? it seems i can't put the file in the www file because it is used elsewhere on my computer

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I did overwrote it but it didn't do anything
Either the mod and whichever game version you have aren't compatible or you're probably doing something off. Make sure the game is closed and none of the files in that folder are open. It won't overwrite anything that's in use.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes