RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It was a long process trying to get a english translation going before the official one came out.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Decensored Mod for How to Raise Happy NEET

Sorry for the delay gents, It's finally finished! I feel a sense of weird accomplishment on this project, check out my thoughts about this game below.

So, here's the link : (v.0.1)

I kinda rushed the QC so do tell if I miss some assets, and feel free to give your opinion or suggestion. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waiting for your update.:love:

Reactions: mello.second

DeathW

Jul 27, 2018
i bought the game this game on DLsite (basically the official japanese version), my Anti-virus (Norton) didn't detect anything suspicious neither did Malwarebytes. However when i scanned my PC with Roguekiller, it found a total of 14 files, created by the game inside C:/Users/"My account name"/AppData/Local/Temp, that were flagged as Trojans.

Can someone tell if this is a false positive and why does this game come the way it comes? I mean in a "boxed" version where everything is compressed into the .exe file. And why is it making these weird files in the Temp folder? The behaviour is very weird... On virustotal scan just very few anti-virus saw it as a threath but still i want to have a peace of mind, what you guys think? Could it be a false positive? I mean i did buy it from DLsite which is trusted website

SbOCl

Sep 6, 2022
Decensored Mod for How to Raise Happy NEET

Sorry for the delay gents, It's finally finished! I feel a sense of weird accomplishment on this project, check out my thoughts about this game below.

So, here's the link : (v.0.1)

I kinda rushed the QC so do tell if I miss some assets, and feel free to give your opinion or suggestion. Enjoy!

NEED NEW VERSION!

Reactions: mello.second

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
i bought the game this game on DLsite (basically the official japanese version), my Anti-virus (Norton) didn't detect anything suspicious neither did Malwarebytes. However when i scanned my PC with Roguekiller, it found a total of 14 files, created by the game inside C:/Users/"My account name"/AppData/Local/Temp, that were flagged as Trojans.

Can someone tell if this is a false positive and why does this game come the way it comes? I mean in a "boxed" version where everything is compressed into the .exe file. And why is it making these weird files in the Temp folder? The behaviour is very weird... On virustotal scan just very few anti-virus saw it as a threath but still i want to have a peace of mind, what you guys think? Could it be a false positive? I mean i did buy it from DLsite which is trusted website
because it's compress version it's need to decompress file somewhere else right?

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
How to run the game natively on Linux (ie, Winehq is not required) – Ver.2.0.1

There is no Linux build of this game. Trying to run with Winehq does't work.
So, when I was browsing the game files – on my fresh Windows installation – I realised that the game could be run natively on Linux. No need for Winehq or Windows. If anyone is interested, here is how:
  1. Download Normal NW.js for Linux from – Currently v0.92.0;
  2. Extract the downloaded file .tar.gz file and merge its contents with the game;
  3. Open the file package.json and edit the field "name" to "how-to-raise-a-happy-neet" or whatever you want;
  4. Run the executable nw (in the game folder): ./nw.
Bonus: put the game in full screen
The game should have this functionality but it does'nt (yet). Let's improve the game by making it toggle in full screen when F10 is pressed:
  1. Open the file package.json and write the line '"fullscreen": true' in the field "window";
  2. Open the file www/js/main.js and insert the code that you can find in .
Now the game will start in full screen and you can press F10 to toggle.
The file www/js/main.js should look like:
And package.json:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes