Tutorial How To Run Japanese Games On Windows

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Since I installed this I cannot play emulators with translations. I was trying to play some games from GBA and N64 in spanish but looks like this make an error with language.

valley.hi.

Aug 8, 2022
Hello! I think I did everything already - used emulator, downloaded language pack, changed system region and unzipped with WinRAR properly - but I still get this message every time... Any idea why? Thanks!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello! I think I did everything already - used emulator, downloaded language pack, changed system region and unzipped with WinRAR properly - but I still get this message every time... Any idea why? Thanks!
Ususally you get that error if you aren't extracting the files property. If you extracted the game before switching locales, try extracting it while switched to Japanese locale. If you're sure the files are extracted right, you either need to stay in the locale to play or you have to launch the game with the locale emulator set to Japanese. Alternatively, you can change the settings in the extraction software itself, but that's a little longer to explain.

Reactions: valley.hi.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does NTLEA still exist? The link in the OP is broken and the only google link I can find that isn't sketch has the download link missing. If so, what's the best one now?

Reactions: pop111

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does NTLEA still exist...
It's on . The one I usually use is , but it doesn't work for 64Bit games (unlike NTLEA so I also have that as a backup) and it does seem to set some peoples antivirus off.

RardotFile5

Nov 22, 2022
i need some one to guide me call me in discord because i dont know what to do after downloading
Mushi no Kangoku

Discord:KMS Scharnhorst#6183

frankentank

Jul 18, 2022
I've tried some of the tutorials and suggestions in the thread but some of them seem to be outdated. Anyone know of any current ones that are still functional?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've tried some of the tutorials and suggestions in the thread but some of them seem to be outdated. Anyone know of any current ones that are still functional?
As far as I understand it, switching system locale should still work.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Found an app that seems to work like the old Locale Emulator, but also for x64 games.

Have not tested it much though. Just thought I'd share.

System Region and Language Simulator.

The project is similar with Locale-Emulator, but LE doesn't support 64-bit application, so I base on Detours to start a new project.

The most important reason is that Japan MapleStory will become 64-bit.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Found an app that seems to work like the old Locale Emulator, but also for x64 games.

Have not tested it much though. Just thought I'd share.

My hero. I kiss your penis tip habibi

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Is there a h-code list anywhere? I swear there were huge ones a couple of years back, but it seems they all got yeeted. :/

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Ok, so I installed Xupefei Locale Emulator, and know, that I tried to delete this, 2 things don't want to be deleted, saying it is open on windows explorer: LECommonLibrary.dll and LEContextMenuHandler.dll
Anyone can help me with this problem?
up?

Oct 20, 2022
I used to be able to use locale emulator to play my game in the past, but now reinstalling the game and using the emulator just doesn't work anymore! ( The game is "Lovely moment with a married woman"). Is there any suggestion?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote