Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could someone give a quick explanation?
Come on dude
Not always, I wish it always did 'just work' all the time.

BepInEx just hosts an environment for plugins to operate. If the plugin environment isn't compatible with the game environment, it's not going to work. A good way to tell if you have the correct version of Bep installed, running the game without any plugins should generate a config along with an output log.

Always useful to reference their own , as I'm not that savvy with Bep myself.

If you hadn't mentioned that the game is already claimed to be decensored with Marco's plugin, I'd say it's more likely that the plugin itself isn't working, and to try a different one. You could also be mistaking Marco's plugin for Kumarin's plugin.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
i try to import dump after changing the resource but it wont let me import? doesnt show the star or anything after i import basically nothing happens, y it do that?

also tried the method with hex editor same result once i import raw nothing happens no star no changes basically wont import

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with this game:

Can't find the mosaic and using auto demosaic kinda works but removes all textures from affected areas. This developer made another game before and it had the same problem but some guy fixed it: https://f95zone.to/threads/strike-final-visionary.100740/post-7016733
(yes i tried applying the fix to the newer game).

Help?
It seems "some guy" managed to get this one done as well. Still just using BepInEx(need to get BepInEx yourself though), no need for other stuff.

TKNash

Sep 6, 2021
Got it thanks, had to use AssetStudio to get the shader names. AssetBundleExtractor was showing everything as unnamed.
Hello, would you be able to share what code line you changed?

Somehow on my end it ends up being transparent, when i changed "int second = 8" to "int second = 0 or 1" under "_BlockSize"

Last edited:

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Hello, would you be able to share what code line you changed?

Somehow on my end it ends up being transparent, when i changed "int second = 8" to "int second = 0 or 1" under "_BlockSize"
Search for colMask change float val = 0 repeat for all colMask lines.

Reactions: TKNash

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
thank you very much for this very well explained guide.
I must say that it works great and has solved many problems for me.
great :cool:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
got problem uncensored this one
anyone got an idea?
The original textures are baked already. There are some uncensored parts are exists on texture file. but not all parts. may be dev have an uncensored.

Reactions: spokkimax

kushkush

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone tell me how to uncensor Musumate ? I tried using FFDec but I dont have any clue to find the mosaic, but i think its not baked.

Reactions: spokkimax

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone tell me how to uncensor Musumate ? I tried using FFDec but I dont have any clue to find the mosaic, but i think its not baked.
May be you're talking about . as screen-shot of dlsite, there are white-light is blocking. And attached file of you, It's semi-censored. is unity or unreal game? I searched.
"ファイル形式 Flash"
Is flash game ?

Last edited:

kushkush

Jan 21, 2020
May be you're talking about . as screen-shot of dlsite, there are white-light is blocking. And attached file of you, It's semi-censored. is unity or unreal game? I searched.
"ファイル形式 Flash"
Is flash game ?
Yes it is. Its quite hard to find all the scene from the game because its only read SWF file. And even harder to find the mosaic because i only see they made some scene with video clip but the game mechanism is a bit simulation so i think they blend the mosaic some where

Selliei

Dec 2, 2021
How about this game?

I've tried that but it didn't work