van321

Jan 7, 2021
I rescind my earlier judgment. Apart from a few moments where the MC acts like an idiot pervert and a bit rapey, the plotline with Garnet is so goddamn romantic. Garnet best girl!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi, guys.
Unfortunately this month was quite bad, I got sick and I thought I would recover fast, but I stayed two whole weeks without being able to work properly.
I kept working but my productivity was quite low, for now I have only 135 new images and 30 new animations. If I had been at my previous pace, I would now have about 500 new images.
Well, I already feel much better although I still have a cough and my body starts to ache when I sit too long in my PC chair, but it's quite tolerable and so I am able to start working more constantly. I still have some flu symptoms but I feel well enough to do almost anything.

49CC5D48-4F8A-419D-B97B-1F38FB76E0AF.png
Today I finally finished the shower scene in the protagonist's house. After the bath, he, Zoe and Mila sleep in the same bed, where obviously all kinds of sexual perversion takes place. In addition to this scene, Hannah's scene is also now complete.
Now I'll start working on the Garnet + Dorothy scene, which will be repeatable. My plan is to finish this scene before the end of the month, but it will still be too little content for a new update.
I know that fans of HS Tutor are a bit impatient, the last update was weak and small, so this flu I had came at the worst possible time. But I have nothing to do now but to start working harder and harder until I have a decent amount of scenes for an update.
For the people who are unhappy, you can cancel your pledge on Patreon before the end of the month and become a Patron again next month, so you save $3 this month.
Thanks! Bye!

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Any update with a threesome is a good one, sucks we won't have a big update but understandable given the situation.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and I'm exciting for the next update but please don't push yourself too hard

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is great, I follow for some time and always gets better, but some scenes have the message of "lost image" or "missing". I realized this on the Garnet route, after we were already friends, one of the messages is the 180-01 image (I wrote right?), After such a message only dialogues appear and we heard the sound. Anyone else too, or is it better to download again?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Honestly, Mila is in the top 3 if not nr.1, there's something alluring when it comes to having snu-snu with a teacher and the fact that she's also your aunt is a plus

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

Hi, guys.
Unfortunately this month was quite bad, I got sick and I thought I would recover fast, but I stayed two whole weeks without being able to work properly.
I kept working but my productivity was quite low, for now I have only 135 new images and 30 new animations. If I had been at my previous pace, I would now have about 500 new images.
Well, I already feel much better although I still have a cough and my body starts to ache when I sit too long in my PC chair, but it's quite tolerable and so I am able to start working more constantly. I still have some flu symptoms but I feel well enough to do almost anything.

View attachment 1870160
Today I finally finished the shower scene in the protagonist's house. After the bath, he, Zoe and Mila sleep in the same bed, where obviously all kinds of sexual perversion takes place. In addition to this scene, Hannah's scene is also now complete.
Now I'll start working on the Garnet + Dorothy scene, which will be repeatable. My plan is to finish this scene before the end of the month, but it will still be too little content for a new update.
I know that fans of HS Tutor are a bit impatient, the last update was weak and small, so this flu I had came at the worst possible time. But I have nothing to do now but to start working harder and harder until I have a decent amount of scenes for an update.
For the people who are unhappy, you can cancel your pledge on Patreon before the end of the month and become a Patron again next month, so you save $3 this month.
Thanks! Bye!
Its a shame we dont have more devs like these with the creativity and commitment. 3 bucks seems like a crime for so much great content between this and Solvallley

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Its a shame we dont have more devs like these with the creativity and commitment. 3 bucks seems like a crime for so much great content between this and Solvallley
Oh we have, Siren's Domain, Majalis and Boobsgames, are three from the top of my head.

Reactions: GrogGuy and Ooh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Automatically dl'd their games because I automatically trust the taste of someone who supports a game like this.
Boobsgames' Warlock and Boobs and Majalis' Tales of Androgyny are not for everybody though ;)

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Boobsgames' Warlock and Boobs and Majalis' Tales of Androgyny are not for everybody though ;)
I'll vouch for Warlock as well. Despite not enjoying the exaggerated proportions on the characters, I still played through it purely because I was enjoying the rpg aspects and learning new spells. I guess the dev must have been doing something right if I was playing it despite it not being a turn on for me haha. Anyway, well made game imo.

Reactions: Bob69

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
should i go ahead and download or wait for new update? Seems the last update was 4 months ago.
He's been good at letting saves carry over not a big difference between starting now or waiting for the next update. I wanna say end of the month but hes been adding stuff to the list lmfao.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
should i go ahead and download or wait for new update? Seems the last update was 4 months ago.
If you haven't played before, you might as well download it now. There's a lot of content already, and there's a good chance that by the time you complete what's currently in the game the new update will be ready.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!

I have had a lot of problems lately, but I'm still working and intend to finish the HS Tutor update before the end of the month.
For now, the progress of the scenes looks like this:
1. Hannah Pt 1 (100%)
2. Hannah Pt 2 (25%)
3. Bath: Zoe + Mila, repeatable (100%)
4. Garnet + Mom (100%)
5. Garnet + Mom, repeatable variation (100%)
6. Zoe + Mila + Madeline + Amelia (75%)
7. Garnet + Charlotte (25%)

To be honest, this should be the work of about 1 month, not 2 months, but unfortunately there were at least 3 real life events that got in my way quite a bit. So I will probably continue working on the HS Tutor after this update, just releasing a minor patch for Solvalley in the meantime.
My deadline is June 30th. I'll do everything to meet it. If I don't make it, I'm thinking of freezing Patreon at the end of the month so no one will be charged for anything, and then reactivating it on the 2nd of the following month, but I'll look into that later.
Bye!

garnet and mom.jpg
Garnet and Mom get a new scene, with a repeatable version that adds new elements, sexual positions, animations, and outcomes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes