blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
finally an update, and it only took 3 years in the making XD

nee.. I'm just joking and happy to see the game updated. I am wondering however if the author was effected by the world pandemic (is what they call it despite it killing less people than anything else we already had, but ok, I suppose it's logical to lock down the entire human race because we're afraid a few old people and weak people are gonna die, saving everyone inculding the weak and stupid is not going to cost us in the future, not like the extreme left/sjw groups are destroying our society now that every media thinks itself a cute girl on facebook that is so very important, everyone must insta care when she says "I am offended". you know we used to punch those people in the face, now they rule us like tyrants, so far makes sense right?) which is what slowing down the updates on both games.

important to note, not having any Sabrina updates for Solvalley School in years destroyed my soul. then I learned that HS Tutor doesn't have any hardcore scenes which made it worse (remember sharing is caring) so... ye, life is garbage atm...

Last edited:

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
mmmm delicious private sister and mother lessons well i will try the game out my expectations are very high thank you for sharing and updating UwU.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I have 940mx 2b vram with i5 7200u on max there no lag for koikatsu/koikatu....
I have i7 4ghz 32gb ram gforce 980ti video card ssd c drive d drive 4tb red wd drive soon geting a 2 tb ssd for c drive
and i never see any lag on any game from steam to f95 games

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
HS Tutor [v0.10.5] [TK8000] - Compressed

Base Game
Original PC Size: 2.78 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.77 GB

Compressed PC Size: 880.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 864.0 MB

Update Only (0.10.0 -> 0.10.5)
Original PC Size: 514.05 MB
Original MAC Size: 517.24 MB

Compressed PC Size: 167.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 150.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
What is this plot? Fails the exam and still gives private lessons?
He is an amateur tutor. His real job is to stay in the classroom maintaining order for some reason. Of the three students who hire classes, one just does it because she wants a friend, the other does it because no professional tutor accepts to work with her for a reason explained later, another only hires him because the real tutors charge too much.
As you can see, my plots are carefully designed to not contain holes :cool:

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes