Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm not sure how I feel about this game tbh. I like the concept and the set up, but the writing and dialogue seems pretty childish. It reminds me of those middle school fanfictions.

Something nice for future updates would be if we were able to access the phone outside of the map.

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm not sure how I feel about this game tbh. I like the concept and the set up, but the writing and dialogue seems pretty childish. It reminds me of those middle school fanfictions.

Something nice for future updates would be if we were able to access the phone outside of the map.
I never heard someone calling the writing "childish" but if that's the case, please check Solvalley School from the same dev. It'll blown your mind.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I never heard someone calling the writing "childish" but if that's the case, please check Solvalley School from the same dev. It'll blown your mind.
I've already played it and had no idea it was by the same guy. That explains a lot, but this one is significantly less cringe than the other one so.... I guess it's a step in the right direction

May 29, 2017
I've already played it and had no idea it was by the same guy. That explains a lot, but this one is significantly less cringe than the other one so.... I guess it's a step in the right direction
This game is rad, and one of the best around for many reasons.

Perhaps its simply just a "different" kind of game. Different than the way you'd like it to be. Games are in fact varied and different from each other, due to being developed by different people, with different interests.

As far as "cringe" and "childish" goes...I could certainly point out a few titles off your list

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Has there been an update from the dev regarding a release date? Based on his Patreon it looks like he’s blown past the expected release date, which is fine by me, that seems par for the course in this industry.

• Sad
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
B

B4 u comment do u think the dev is fully english person?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm not asking out of impatience but curiosity. Will we expect the update ready to download near the of February or around the beginning of March? I just want to be prepared to get it the moment it shows up on F95. Sorry if this seems rude of a question TK8000

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I'm not asking out of impatience but curiosity. Will we expect the update ready to download near the of February or around the beginning of March? I just want to be prepared to get it the moment it shows up on F95. Sorry if this seems rude of a question TK8000
He already said by the end of Feb.

Reactions: Dragon1982
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes