The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
i'm waiting to already done everything on the events for every character some required that you progress others while some where staight forward idk who mind this came from but i am so glad they made it ^_^

Reactions: Hinelbgst

CaptainRHINO

Mar 2, 2019
HS Tutor [v0.10.0] [TK8000] - Original size 2.38GB
Optimized Android Port(451MB): - MEGA -
Compressed Windows(583MB): - MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Is incest patch included in the Android port?

Bugbear32

Jun 3, 2020
I might be stuck on Mila. Early in the game (like the first or second night), I went into her room and almost caught her with her toy. However "hidden dildo" never got marked complete on my events list and now whenever I go into her room, I just get her changing and telling me to get out.

Dec 29, 2018
I might be stuck on Mila. Early in the game (like the first or second night), I went into her room and almost caught her with her toy. However "hidden dildo" never got marked complete on my events list and now whenever I go into her room, I just get her changing and telling me to get out.
Advance Zoe's storyline further. At some point she'll catch you 2 about to mess around and she'll take you into her room and that's when you find it.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
wish this game was updated faster, so is the other "School" version. no offense to other people who are creating games but most of them are a bit lazy. this one is impressive in terms of story telling. in terms of visuals it seems like the regular game engine with regular animations but I can't be sure. what makes this game for me is the incest part, it's high quality. now if only we had hardcore scenes like with the "School" version game. I mean more dicks means more animations and scenes, tho I suppose it can't be done with this game engine, unlike honey select this one doesn't have many group stuff (2 men 1 female) as far as I know.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
wish this game was updated faster, so is the other "School" version. no offense to other people who are creating games but most of them are a bit lazy. this one is impressive in terms of story telling. in terms of visuals it seems like the regular game engine with regular animations but I can't be sure. what makes this game for me is the incest part, it's high quality. now if only we had hardcore scenes like with the "School" version game. I mean more dicks means more animations and scenes, tho I suppose it can't be done with this game engine, unlike honey select this one doesn't have many group stuff (2 men 1 female) as far as I know.
Koikatu (game that I use to generate the characters, scenes, animations, etc.) does not have many group scenes involving other men, and the specific version I use has none. However, with the creation of the Timeline (plugin that allows the creation of animations based on keyframes), any animation can be done.

In the case of HS Tutor, I decided that the game would have another emphasis when compared to Solvalley, so the game has no other male characters. It is a more "vanilla" game in this sense where the only thing the player does is to meet girls, become intimate with them and have sex. Nothing too complicated or ambitious.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Koikatu (game that I use to generate the characters, scenes, animations, etc.) does not have many group scenes involving other men, and the specific version I use has none. However, with the creation of the Timeline (plugin that allows the creation of animations based on keyframes), any animation can be done.

In the case of HS Tutor, I decided that the game would have another emphasis when compared to Solvalley, so the game has no other male characters. It is a more "vanilla" game in this sense where the only thing the player does is to meet girls, become intimate with them and have sex. Nothing too complicated or ambitious.
I, for one, am happy with there being fewer male characters.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018

I am upsad by your comment.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes