ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
I think there's a bug in the new update or gallery mod for V10.0. When i tried to replay Mila's newest scene my mc's name changed back to robert, other scenes work just fine.

Has anyone experienced it too?

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think there's a bug in the new update or gallery mod for V10.0. When i tried to replay Mila's newest scene my mc's name changed back to robert, other scenes work just fine.

Has anyone experienced it too?
I think that's an old thing that fixes by creating a new game and naming the MC and the relationships again. You don't even have to save that new game if Irc.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
how the hell do i get the double bj with zoe and claire???
Must done both Zoe's and Claire paths
Weekday Morning - School - gym - Claire "Sex in Shower"

Help with thelast one please??
Must of done Zoe's path (what you have done)
Afternoon - Your house - living room - Mila - blowjob
Next day
Afternoon - Your house - living room - Mila - blowjob "Zoe's room"

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Back in my cherry popper days I'd totally be able to get in Sophia's panties. It'd go like this;

After she gets all worked up watching us

"You're next Sophia, hehe"

"Did you forget I'm saving myself til marriage?"

"That's a mistake..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, someone as sexually charged as you are will never be satisfied having only one dick your whole life. A few months or years into your marriage you'll be restless and full of regret, then you'll start thinking about cheating on him. If you're going to cheat on him... what's the point of saving yourself?"

"Oh I doubt that would happen, I'm very picky!"

"Still, I think it's a mistake. You obviously love being sexual, but what if your future husband is really lousy in bed? What if he's a minute man that doesn't care about your needs? You'll have no way of learning this until it's to late if you wait til you say I do."

"Hmmm"

"Not only that, most adults these days are actually turned off by virgins, they want a woman that knows how to please them and he'll have no way of knowing if you can, if you won't fuck him first. Blowjobs alone won't cut it when you're hoping for a ring."

"I hadn't thought of that" she mused.

"I'm just saying. I care about you and Megan, I don't want you to make a mistake you'll never be able to fix."

"Well... you make some good points"

"Just ask Eva what she thinks, I'm sure she'll agree with me." I say with a grin.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
An Italian website is illegally selling your game:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
lol, i think there was a thread in offtopic area? about this thing, lots of games being sold like that
edit just ping his name so he knows about it TK8000

anyway, i dont remember this having ts content, is there alot of it?

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
lol, i think there was a thread in offtopic area? about this thing, lots of games being sold like that
edit just ping his name so he knows about it TK8000

anyway, i dont remember this having ts content, is there alot of it?
It's entirely just talking about a Futa in a manga that one character is reading, and has no actual ts content whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: dacris69

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Back in my cherry popper days I'd totally be able to get in Sophia's panties. It'd go like this;
At first I thought it would be funny to make Sophia the only girl who resists having sex, even though she is the most slut (not counting the mothers).

Now I honestly don't know how I'm going to do her sex scene. I don't intend to make an ending just for Sophia, but maybe the most correct thing is to make an ending for each girl, so Sophia will finally get married and lose her virginity.

Yes I know. I can't do anything at the moment because this guy usually retaliates against the original authors by abusing Patreon's system (I don't know how) which temporarily suspends the pages and make Patreon's employees analyze the game's content. The last thing I want is someone analyzing the content of my games, even though they are lighthearted games, they have some girls that people may think they are of questionable age (especially Solvalley) plus some jokes that we know are silly and innocent, but radical people may consider "hate speech" or some shit.

What I'm going to do, at least, is to put an encrypted message in the game that the Italian won't be able to identify that will alert their consumers that they are being scammed. I don't really care much about what this Italian is doing, but I think his consumers need to at least know that they are paying for something that the original author offers for 5% of the price.

How do i get the new Kelly and Jennifer scene?
You need to do all of their scenes first, including the one that requires you to talk to Jennifer in the kitchen in the morning, choose to talk (instead of starting sex already) and then talk about "something special".

Then you need to talk to Kelly in the mornings on the weekends, in her bed.

Reactions: MaviusJones

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yes I know. I can't do anything at the moment because this guy usually retaliates against the original authors by abusing Patreon's system (I don't know how) which temporarily suspends the pages and make Patreon's employees analyze the game's content. The last thing I want is someone analyzing the content of my games, even though they are lighthearted games, they have some girls that people may think they are of questionable age (especially Solvalley) plus some jokes that we know are silly and innocent, but radical people may consider "hate speech" or some shit.
You had me sweating bullets when you said you don't want people to analyze the game because first thing I did when I started making a game was to rip open HS Tutor's code to try to learn as much as I can. However, I have to agree with what you said about people looking underage. Question is: how does one draw a girl that "looks 18" as opposed to one that "looks 17"? :unsure:

What I'm going to do, at least, is to put an encrypted message in the game that the Italian won't be able to identify that will alert their consumers that they are being scammed. I don't really care much about what this Italian is doing, but I think his consumers need to at least know that they are paying for something that the original author offers for 5% of the price.
That being said, you might have something going for you there, you could do something akin to what Spyro did as far as the code. Basically it appears as a normal message which will display "this is a free-to-play game, if you paid money you were ripped off" then you start putting in other lines of code, checks for that message which clear the directory if that message isn't found(delete the game, so if they were translating the script they would lose all of that work), then there are checks for that check and then checks for those, all having different and more nefarious effects which grow harder and harder to immediately detect but still break the game. Basically a rabbit hole so deep that any pirates who simply wanted to make a quick buck just grow angry and give up entirely since your game is basically just too frustrating to pirate. Your game is one of the few which has code dense enough to hide everything.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
You had me sweating bullets when you said you don't want people to analyze the game because first thing I did when I started making a game was to rip open HS Tutor's code to try to learn as much as I can. However, I have to agree with what you said about people looking underage. Question is: how does one draw a girl that "looks 18" as opposed to one that "looks 17"? :unsure:
No problems, I leave the scripts open just so that people can consult and see how easy it is to create games on Renpy even without knowing how to program anything. Of course, my code is pretty badly done so it is not that useful, but for people with no interest in becoming programmers, but with an interest in using Renpy to tell a story, I think it can help.

That being said, you might have something going for you there, you could do something akin to what Spyro did as far as the code. Basically it appears as a normal message which will display "this is a free-to-play game, if you paid money you were ripped off" then you start putting in other lines of code, checks for that message which clear the directory if that message isn't found(delete the game, so if they were translating the script they would lose all of that work), then there are checks for that check and then checks for those, all having different and more nefarious effects which grow harder and harder to immediately detect but still break the game. Basically a rabbit hole so deep that any pirates who simply wanted to make a quick buck just grow angry and give up entirely since your game is basically just too frustrating to pirate. Your game is one of the few which has code dense enough to hide everything.
I think these things are kind of extreme. I don't want to harm the players' experience, just show them that the game was made by me, and not by the guy who charged them 16 Euros.

Not that this is a big problem, browsing his website, I only found 19 reviews about my game, so it probably didn't sell that much. I am also not ambitious and I am happy with the current situation, I have a lot of patrons who value what I do and that is enough for me, it is not like I am on a crusade to make as much money as possible.

The only thing I regret is that there are people who bought the game from this guy, liked the characters and situations, maybe even became fans, but have no idea that they can interact with the real author, suggest scenes, talk about the game they liked, etc. This situation is quite malicious, because a guy is preventing potential fans from knowing the real source of the work they like because by keeping them in the dark, he can make some money. This is disgusting and sad at the same time.

Finally, it's not like I'm someone who cares about copyrights, either. I use an Illusion game to create my own games... At least I make it clear what is the origin of the assets I use, so people who like the game art, for example, can search for Koikatu and have fun creating their characters.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes