Leaf411

Jan 29, 2020
No problems, I leave the scripts open just so that people can consult and see how easy it is to create games on Renpy even without knowing how to program anything. Of course, my code is pretty badly done so it is not that useful, but for people with no interest in becoming programmers, but with an interest in using Renpy to tell a story, I think it can help.

I think these things are kind of extreme. I don't want to harm the players' experience, just show them that the game was made by me, and not by the guy who charged them 16 Euros.

Not that this is a big problem, browsing his website, I only found 19 reviews about my game, so it probably didn't sell that much. I am also not ambitious and I am happy with the current situation, I have a lot of patrons who value what I do and that is enough for me, it is not like I am on a crusade to make as much money as possible.

The only thing I regret is that there are people who bought the game from this guy, liked the characters and situations, maybe even became fans, but have no idea that they can interact with the real author, suggest scenes, talk about the game they liked, etc. This situation is quite malicious, because a guy is preventing potential fans from knowing the real source of the work they like because by keeping them in the dark, he can make some money. This is disgusting and sad at the same time.

Finally, it's not like I'm someone who cares about copyrights, either. I use an Illusion game to create my own games... At least I make it clear what is the origin of the assets I use, so people who like the game art, for example, can search for Koikatu and have fun creating their characters.

Your a swell dude / dudet.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hey cap, what's new in this 0.10? kinda curious after played the previous version, fantastic game tho
Some scenes with Mila (school and at home) and a new strip poker scene.

I am now working on version 0.10.5 and have already done 4 new scenes (finishing the fifth at this very moment). I want to make this version ready as soon as possible and it will add events with Amelia (the tutor girl), her sister and mother.

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020

I am now working on version 0.10.5 and have already done 4 new scenes (finishing the fifth at this very moment). I want to make this version ready as soon as possible and it will add events with Amelia (the tutor girl), her sister and mother.
GREAT! THANKS TK!

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020

Nice! I played 0.9.5 and since then I've been patiently waiting for this game to have a lot more content because I know when I play it again I'm going to binge it and I don't want it to be over too fast lol, great game man.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Ushank Gaur

Oct 1, 2017
There's an in-game walkthrough on your cell phone when you go to the map; it should be at the bottom with a smart phone icon. It tells you what to do with each character, how long to wait, who else to progress with, etc.

Is there something in particular that you're stuck with?
Help me if you can. How to progress with Helena? Without her, Claire is impossible and Helena says talk with Mila in school. But I get only two options there. Work with Mila or leave. Is there any particular day where I can see Mila out of class room?

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
Help me if you can. How to progress with Helena? Without her, Claire is impossible and Helena says talk with Mila in school. But I get only two options there. Work with Mila or leave. Is there any particular day where I can see Mila out of class room?
No there isn't another time at school I don't believe, but actually it's funny you bring up Mila too because that's part of your answer! So at some point in the game, Claire will come over to spend the night at your house with Zoe; in order to get this to happen, you have to be far enough with both Zoe and Claire (you'll know because by then they'll have gotten in a few arguments). If you're already past this point, great.

Make sure you keep progressing with both Zoe and Claire's stories up until ANOTHER sleep over at your house (make sure you visit them in Zoe's room when these events are occurring too). At some point, Helena will come over to either drop Claire off or pick her up (I don't remember) from your house (this might be during the first sleepover). Then during the NEXT sleepover she'll go out with Mila on a "girl's night out". If you've already seen these events, GREAT (if not, get them done)!

Now when it comes to Mila, you might have to speak to her a few times, but at some point if I remember correctly she'll ask you to COME WITH her and Helena for their next "girl's night out"... it is in this event that Helena's path really starts. I won't spoil it, but long story short, the 2 of you meet up in the bathroom :ROFLMAO:... you just have to make sure that you're far enough with both Zoe and Claire, and that you've gone on this night out with Mila and Helena. If you haven't done this event yet and are wondering how to trigger it, I'd suggest talking with Mila, Zoe, and Claire at EVERY time of the day individually until Mila asks you to go with her.

If you ARE past this event, then my next suggestion would be to try and talk to Claire until you have permission to visit her house. When you can do that, talk to Helena in her living room at each time of the day.

So long story short, make sure Zoe and Claire are friends, make sure they've had their sleepovers, make sure your stats with all 4 of them are as maxed out as possible, and make sure you talk to all of them whenever possible. If none of this bullshit worked, @ me again and I'll figure it out for sure :ROFLMAO:. Hope this helped!

Reactions: Saji02
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes