14. Amy, Maddy and Rachel: 0% done
15. Amelia small repeatable scene: 0% done
16. Maddy small repeatable scene: 0 % done

Madeline (Maddy) = Amelia's sister
Rachel = Amelia's mother

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Megan is stuck at 5/6, how do I continue?
5/6 what?

All events that appear in the lists are unlockable.
If you are referring to "relationship points", they are not very useful except to convince girls to take private classes at the beginning of the game. Then you can ignore it. For some girls like Zoe and Mila these points are useless.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
5/6 what?

All events that appear in the lists are unlockable.
If you are referring to "relationship points", they are not very useful except to convince girls to take private classes at the beginning of the game. Then you can ignore it. For some girls like Zoe and Mila these points are useless.
I still can't get her to do lessons, she still needs to get fired.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I made the 100% events in Game, succesfully win the final exam test but wait...there's no endings when you try to get out in the train station the options to unlock new endings with "x" characters don't appear.
It's in progress :'( so sad (Android version)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I can't wait for the update that will involve Garnet and her mom. I also can't wait for the principal to get and update. Also is there a chance pregnancy could get added?

Reactions: punisher2099

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
update said January 2021... I guess it's delayed :(
Yes. I was going to cut the update in two, but I decided to include all of Amelia's scenes in a single update so it's taking a little longer. Today I'm finishing a scene with Amelia's mom. After that, I'll just need to do one more scene, in addition to the extra animations of two sex scenes that will be repeatable.

I can't wait for the update that will involve Garnet and her mom. I also can't wait for the principal to get and update. Also is there a chance pregnancy could get added?
Pregnancy will happen at some endings. I'm not going to add a "pregnancy mechanic" like there is in the Summertime Saga because I don't want the characters to be indifferent to the fact that they are going to have babies.

However, the HS Tutor endings will not be simple scenes, but will basically be a second chapter of the game, which will develop as a linear Visual Novel. I'm not adding any ending yet because each one will be the subject of an entire update and the equivalent of several scenes together.

As for the content of the upcoming updates, I am thinking of first improving the content for all teachers, including Hannah and Mila. I think this will be the subject of the next update, but I still haven't decided.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I searched and couldn't find an existing bug report, but during the night out at the bar with Mila and Helena there's an instance of "As if [mila_title} and I didn't know that, heh..."

Just a typo during entry. This is on PC, v0.10.0 that's currently linked in the first post.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yes. I was going to cut the update in two, but I decided to include all of Amelia's scenes in a single update so it's taking a little longer. Today I'm finishing a scene with Amelia's mom. After that, I'll just need to do one more scene, in addition to the extra animations of two sex scenes that will be repeatable.

Pregnancy will happen at some endings. I'm not going to add a "pregnancy mechanic" like there is in the Summertime Saga because I don't want the characters to be indifferent to the fact that they are going to have babies.

However, the HS Tutor endings will not be simple scenes, but will basically be a second chapter of the game, which will develop as a linear Visual Novel. I'm not adding any ending yet because each one will be the subject of an entire update and the equivalent of several scenes together.

As for the content of the upcoming updates, I am thinking of first improving the content for all teachers, including Hannah and Mila. I think this will be the subject of the next update, but I still haven't decided.
Thanks for providing the update! Can't wait!

I share the other guy's opinion though - I'm realllllly looking forward to the Garnet update (her model + personality is insanely hot). Any chance we see that one soon?

Reactions: punisher2099

bem61092

Jul 30, 2020
Many animations are very laggy, hoping for more optimization
thank you for the best game, now i can play koikatu game on my phone

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
Many animations are very laggy, hoping for more optimization
thank you for the best game, now i can play koikatu game on my phone
It's probably because you're using not only the android version but a compressed one as well. On PC and Mac the animations are not choppy at all. You should try playing there. The game really isn't "meant for android" to be honest, so everything on there is gonna have worse quality than if you were on a computer.

bem61092

Jul 30, 2020
It's probably because you're using not only the android version but a compressed one as well. On PC and Mac the animations are not choppy at all. You should try playing there. The game really isn't "meant for android" to be honest, so everything on there is gonna have worse quality than if you were on a computer.
hi
oh yes, my device is low end and have problem with .webm, but when i play other game of tk8000 with honey select character all animation very smooth, only game make by tyranobuilder i have no problem with .webm

resami7883

Feb 7, 2021

You have any prevision about a sex (penetration) scene with Sophia?

Dec 29, 2018
TK8000 Hey TK you should come up with an icon for HS Tutor so that it isn't the typical Ren'Py snake girl. Maybe you could create a small image of Mila with a silly background and make it the new icon for the game. It wouldn't be anything crazy but I think it would be pretty cool :)

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes