Dec 29, 2018
how do you get the mila and zoe blowjob
Make sure you've passed the entrance exam, and also make sure you've completed the beach celebration event with Zoe and Mila. If you're sure you've done BOTH of these things, make sure that you have gone through the blowjob scene in the afternoon with Mila at least once, and then ask for it again, but this time an option to go into Zoe's room will appear. I hope this helps!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Seem to be stuck on this. Can't unlock the "hidden dildo" if I visit Mila the 1st night and just get the "go away" or "leave" option to dialogue with her now.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How to complete photo album option of zoe??
You need to advance through Charlotte's events until you have access to the photo studio. Then, when Zoe is your girlfriend, you can ask Roxane to photograph her to gain access to a special scene.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

carcav

Jul 1, 2017
Well this is a good game, not a very new one since i remember play this a couple of years ago, i think it was on RPGM back then, obviously this version is vastly improved, both in graphics and in gameplay, i like the soft grinding and all the new characters, i believe it's forom the same guys who did solvalley school, same interface, same style of characters, same devotion to delicious sex with almost every girl.
my only real problem is with the interface, it's really annoying having to get out all the way to the map to chec your status, it need to be in the main interface, also the learning need a visual feedback tha easily tell you how much you still need to grind, but those are really minor concerns, i enjoyed this game and i am looking forward to the new content.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes