lolindir95

May 18, 2020
I see that there is still some discussion about the style of the scenes, so I will try to make my intention about the HS Tutor clearer.

HS Tutor is always going to be a light, unpretentious game where you are the only male character that gets the chance to meet several girls and their mothers and have sex with them relatively quickly, but not so quickly that it feels like a "meet'n fuck". That's basically it.

It's not a game with an adult or complex story. It's just some students who haven't fully entered adulthood making a bunch of stupid decisions and learning about sex. And of course, there are all the milfs who want cock.

The game will always be like that, the only difference is that I will add harem routes in the future.

There won't be a plot about the mafia, or a mystery about a lost treasure. Just the MC trying to teach some girls and finding out that every time he does this he ends up having sex with them and their mothers. :)

Note: for those who like insane orgy scenes and girls crazy for countless cocks, and for some reason like my shitty style, then I recommend playing Solvalley with "sharing mode" activated.

That is what I intend in the scenes I am creating now.
Based

Oct 26, 2017
So is this game going to ACTUALLY become TK's priority now? Because I've heard them say that they were either "making HST priority" or "done with Solvalley" on several different occasions over the last year or so I've followed this game and somehow this thing keeps happening. It's why I cancelled my Patreon sub. If you're gonna do both, then say you're gonna do both. Don't act like you're gonna stop working on one that you have said several times is "done" or "completed" so you can focus on your new game, then keep backtracking and forcing your new game to go months and months at a time to go untouched.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So is this game going to ACTUALLY become TK's priority now? Because I've heard them say that they were either "making HST priority" or "done with Solvalley" on several different occasions over the last year or so I've followed this game and somehow this thing keeps happening. It's why I cancelled my Patreon sub. If you're gonna do both, then say you're gonna do both. Don't act like you're gonna stop working on one that you have said several times is "done" or "completed" so you can focus on your new game, then keep backtracking and forcing your new game to go months and months at a time to go untouched.
Not yet.

Solvalley will have one last major update. After that one, HS Tutor is going to be my priority because I think I have exhausted all possibilities with that game and even though there are still several parts that need fixing, I don't think it is feasible to do because the game is just too big.

The difference is that when I released Solvalley 1.0.0 the game was clearly incomplete with several open storylines, including those of important characters. With the next version (2.0.0) all storylines will be completed.

About patronage, thanks for already helping me on one point. My goal with Patreon is just to use it as a tool to finish my games, not to get rich or anything. That's why I believe that only people who are 100% happy with everything I do should be my patrons. When I finally make the HS Tutor my priority and if you are happy with the game and want to be my patron again, I will be happy. But I will also be happy if you just play the game.

next update release date?
My goal is the end of this month, but what will determine this is if I can create all the scenes I want. Garnet and Mom will have about 9 or 10 scenes (not all of which are on the "planned" roadmap). I want to do three scenes with Zoe, but since they involve two girls, then these scenes will probably take longer. So I might just do the first scene with Zoe and Mila and leave the other two for the next update.

hstutor.png

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Not yet.

Solvalley will have one last major update. After that one, HS Tutor is going to be my priority because I think I have exhausted all possibilities with that game and even though there are still several parts that need fixing, I don't think it is feasible to do because the game is just too big.

The difference is that when I released Solvalley 1.0.0 the game was clearly incomplete with several open storylines, including those of important characters. With the next version (2.0.0) all storylines will be completed.

About patronage, thanks for already helping me on one point. My goal with Patreon is just to use it as a tool to finish my games, not to get rich or anything. That's why I believe that only people who are 100% happy with everything I do should be my patrons. When I finally make the HS Tutor my priority and if you are happy with the game and want to be my patron again, I will be happy. But I will also be happy if you just play the game.

My goal is the end of this month, but what will determine this is if I can create all the scenes I want. Garnet and Mom will have about 9 or 10 scenes (not all of which are on the "planned" roadmap). I want to do three scenes with Zoe, but since they involve two girls, then these scenes will probably take longer. So I might just do the first scene with Zoe and Mila and leave the other two for the next update.

View attachment 1357656
great job

Oct 26, 2017
Not yet.

View attachment 1357656
TK8000 I'm sorry if it came off too harsh. I enjoyed your game (and still do when updates come), it just gets frustrating, at least with games that do have something of a story, regardless of whether its basic or involved. You start to get to know the characters and want to find out what happens next and then when you have to wait or the dev just stops entirely, it just gets (like I said before) frustrating. But I do understand your explanation and your desire to finish something that you feel is incomplete. Its more than can be expected of many devs anymore. Seems like if the devs aren't rebooting and reworking their games constantly, then they've just given up on them entirely without so much as one sentence saying that they are, much less why. So the desire to not leave it unfinished is understood and appreciated. And I DO look forward to playing HS Tutor again once you pick it up again. I may even give Solvalley another try (tried it once and couldn't get into it) while I wait.

All that said, what really needs to be said by me, is that I'm sorry for coming off like a dick. It wasn't justified at all, even more so when you gave me a very calm and still appreciative response to my display of ignorance. So thank you and I look forward to playing your games when they are ready and possibly returning to patronage.

Reactions: tropicalis

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Not yet.

View attachment 1357656
Roadmap looks amazing. Thanks so much TK. Really hoping we some of those Zoe scenes contain some assplay!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 I'm sorry if it came off too harsh. I enjoyed your game (and still do when updates come), it just gets frustrating, at least with games that do have something of a story, regardless of whether its basic or involved. You start to get to know the characters and want to find out what happens next and then when you have to wait or the dev just stops entirely, it just gets (like I said before) frustrating. But I do understand your explanation and your desire to finish something that you feel is incomplete. Its more than can be expected of many devs anymore. Seems like if the devs aren't rebooting and reworking their games constantly, then they've just given up on them entirely without so much as one sentence saying that they are, much less why. So the desire to not leave it unfinished is understood and appreciated. And I DO look forward to playing HS Tutor again once you pick it up again. I may even give Solvalley another try (tried it once and couldn't get into it) while I wait.

All that said, what really needs to be said by me, is that I'm sorry for coming off like a dick. It wasn't justified at all, even more so when you gave me a very calm and still appreciative response to my display of ignorance. So thank you and I look forward to playing your games when they are ready and possibly returning to patronage.
No need to worry, I didn't consider your message harsh. And I like it when criticism is very clear and honest.

And I know it is frustrating to wait so long. I get frustrated too. I don't consider myself a "developer", but just a player, I make these games because I enjoy them and just like everyone else I want to have the opportunity to finally play the new scenes. Besides, you have already been my patron at one point, the only attitude expected of me besides being grateful is to completely respect your opinion and use it to try to improve what I do.

Right now, what I am most excited to do and then play are the scenes with the three schoolgirls (Megan, Charlotte and Kelly). There are people who say that all the girls in HS Tutor have the same personality but I disagree, I think these three in particular are quite different and I think it'll be extremely fun to see them interact and then start doing lewd things on the harem path.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I don't consider myself a "developer", but just a player, I make these games because I enjoy them and just like everyone else I want to have the opportunity to finally play the new scenes.
I think this is a great description of many, perhaps even most, game developers and I don't have a problem with your development cadence. I think your games are fun and charming, but I'm not going to go catatonic while waiting between releases...

12345sasd

Jan 4, 2021
t
View attachment 466440

Overview:
My new project, a game made with images generated in the new Illusion's Koikatu.

The player controls Robert, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls. Explore the city on different days and times to find new things to do!​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-19
Release Date: 2021-04-07
Developer: TK8000 - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android : - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Update Only (0.10.5 -> 0.10.6)
PC: - -
Mac: - -

Patches:

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - GALLERY UNLOCK MOD

Patrick Bateman thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 466373 View attachment 466374 View attachment 466375 View attachment 466376 View attachment 466379 View attachment 466380 View attachment 466381 View attachment 466378 View attachment 466377
this game is so much fun

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
finish school game already so we can focus on new girls here hopfuly younger. still angry you refused to give sarah an ending because you're afraid of Patron thugs trying to hunt you down. and make sure your next game is high quality 3D. enough of this cartoonish stuff. with all rules off. well no children is fine, wouldnt want Patron to crucify you. you deserve your money, just wish it did not come from those assholes who ruined so many games. no family stuff no little girls but its ok to gangrape murder and whatever you want. use the n and c word all day long. i do remember seeing cartoon games that allow everything because fuck faces over at patron dont care about cartoonish loli and baby faces, just dont make them look 3D :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry for bad english i kinda drunk (without your updates i have nothing to do)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello TK8000 , when the last updates will be released? Can't wait for it.
When I finish all the events that are marked as 0.11.0 in the roadmap:

My prediction was 1 week of work (prediction made 4 days ago), but I had a fucking gout attack 3 days ago and lost about 15 hours of work. Now I'm trying to pick up the same pace to finish the update as fast as possible.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes