user224

Apr 2, 2018
TK8000

Thanks for your update.
Garnet is the best girl an she s story is great.
Also their appearance with open hair very sexy.
i hope you can share she s Chara card ,with the new hairstyle.
Take your time for the updates. Better Quality not Quantity is important.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys.

I've decided that I need to increase the amount of updates I do because I'm starting to take too long and one of my characteristics before is that I put out a lot of content really fast.

I'm trying to take some smart measures here. For example, when I don't feel inspired to create the characters' story, I will focus on creating parallel sex scenes with the girls. Or when I don't have good ideas for a scene, I'll focus on the "boring" and more technical parts like setting up the events in Ren'py.

By my calculations I think I can increase my productivity considerably, like 30% or more, if I do these things.

For now I am working on the missing scenes from this HS Tutor update (I want to finish today Mila and Zoe's scene) and I hope soon to start releasing updates at a faster pace.
That's great to hear. There's no point in creating content when you don't feel like it. I'd rather wait longer for each update knowing you're trying to give us your best.

I was eager for Charlotte's story/scenes and it came out great !

Hope you keep up this good work! :D

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Considering many of the other developers that have two projects at once, I don't think the updates are slow at all. It's like 2 or three months between including Solvalley, right? I think that's fairly normal, and the updates are always a lot of fun. Thanks.

Reactions: str8up

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
For those that haven't checked TK's Patreon, you are better waiting for update 11.1 which will be released soon, as update 11.0 is missing some scenes. Go and read his public Patreon post for more info.

Reactions: BTLD

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys.

I've decided that I need to increase the amount of updates I do because I'm starting to take too long and one of my characteristics before is that I put out a lot of content really fast.

I'm trying to take some smart measures here. For example, when I don't feel inspired to create the characters' story, I will focus on creating parallel sex scenes with the girls. Or when I don't have good ideas for a scene, I'll focus on the "boring" and more technical parts like setting up the events in Ren'py.

By my calculations I think I can increase my productivity considerably, like 30% or more, if I do these things.

For now I am working on the missing scenes from this HS Tutor update (I want to finish today Mila and Zoe's scene) and I hope soon to start releasing updates at a faster pace.
Appreciate your dedication TK. All your games are superb. If you ever get too bored, you can always start a corruption game with a big breasted female prot. There are some on this site but I dont think any of them could come close to your talent if you did. Maybe I'd finally be able to get a decent double penetration scene on a train in one of these games for a change if you did. Again, some have done this but very little would compare to your version. Zoe and Mila are your best girls IMO. A game with them alone is enough for me lol

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Before I fuck my shit, the 0.11 update is meant to be applied to 10.6, right?

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
Error every time I interact with Ursula or Garnet, on locations or in the "heart" trying to see what's new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watched all the video files, from the new 19 sex videos, with Garnet and with her mother (nothing special). A little disappointed, more than half a year has passed and such a little thing in the update. Very much I hope the addition will come out soon and will be with Ursula (waited for her in this update)

P.S.
Tried to communicate with Garnet in different places, everywhere an error without the possibility of continuation.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes