Aug 22, 2017
So now I see there is an upgrade from presumably 10.6 to 11 on the main page, but the 10.6 download doesn't work so if you don't have 10.6 installed you can't use the 11 upgrade....

• Haha
Reactions: Macgamer
Nov 21, 2019
i tried, but i can not get passed the first 5 minutes. the dialogue and monologue is so embarrassing and cringe. i feel like i am trapped in a city bus with retarded teenagers and i am forced to listen how they pretend to be all grown up and bad ass.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Bema

Apr 18, 2020
Any chance you could upload a regular apk for android? Can't find it in the zip.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Watched all the video files, from the new 19 sex videos, with Garnet and with her mother (nothing special). A little disappointed, more than half a year has passed and such a little thing in the update. Very much I hope the addition will come out soon and will be with Ursula (waited for her in this update)

P.S.
Tried to communicate with Garnet in different places, everywhere an error without the possibility of continuation.
the released update isn't full either,
dev said so on patreon that 11.0 is missing some stuff that will be added to 11.1

and i quote:
"Warning: This version has the whole Garnet story, but more hot scenes will be added soon in version 0.11.1. The next version will be ready in a few days.

The version 0.11.1 will also have an Android version, Crunched version (images and animations compressed to make the game smaller) and also links to Mediafire for those who don't want to deal with Mega's data limit."

As well as...
"I'm uploading HS Tutor 0.11.0, but I will call this version a "preview" and make it available to all patrons, regardless of tier.

The fact that it is a "preview" is because although the entire Garnet story is available, from the beginning to the climax, some important scenes are missing, such as:

1. repeatable sex scene with Garnet
2. sex scene with Garnet's mother
3. sex scene with Mila and Zoe
4. an extra scene that I will add"

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
this keeping pop up i just download it (While running game code) 64 and 32 same thing (While running game code)

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Why is the Mc actually such an asshole ...

Zero empathy, and he gives a fuck for what the girls want ...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Error every time I interact with Ursula or Garnet, on locations or in the "heart" trying to see what's new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watched all the video files, from the new 19 sex videos, with Garnet and with her mother (nothing special). A little disappointed, more than half a year has passed and such a little thing in the update. Very much I hope the addition will come out soon and will be with Ursula (waited for her in this update)

P.S.
Tried to communicate with Garnet in different places, everywhere an error without the possibility of continuation.
This event is defined at the beginning of the script, so there should not be this error.

About the animations, most of them will be added in the next patch I am making. I am spending a little more time on the animations trying to make a lot of things from scratch to make the game more unique:

View attachment mila_cowgirl.webm

i tried, but i can not get passed the first 5 minutes. the dialogue and monologue is so embarrassing and cringe. i feel like i am trapped in a city bus with retarded teenagers and i am forced to listen how they pretend to be all grown up and bad ass.
It is a game about retarded teenagers, basically. If you want games with high quality and serious literature, I recommend Mr.Dots' masterpieces.

KuruChrome

Aug 1, 2018
I downloaded the android version but when I extracted the zip file I can't find the apk.
can someone help me please.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so the update is only for pcs?
The official Android version I will only do when I finish the patch with the sex scenes. I don't know if anyone is making alternate versions, though.

Nice update.

Just wish it had some Zoe content :cry:
Zoe will have at least one more new scene in the patch. But I am thinking of adding another scene with her and Garnet (but I'm thinking it will be more interesting to do a scene with Charlotte and Garnet).

View attachment zoe.webm

Why is the Mc actually such an asshole ...

Zero empathy, and he gives a fuck for what the girls want ...
I intend one day to learn how to create male characters, I just don't know if that will actually happen.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes