GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
From the Update Zip copy *only* the contents of the game folder into your existing game folder.
Don't copy anything from the lib or renpy folders and don't copy the exe/py/sh files from the root of the zip. These are garbage and/or from another renpy version.

Works fine then at least on Linux. Shouldn't be a difference for Windows.
Thanks! So far so good. (y)

bem61092

Jul 30, 2020
Just to understand... do i need to restart the game? I mean if i use me old save file with incest patch 0.10.6 on.
Do i need to restart again too? Or the saves still have the old patch already active?
Men... i hope the save work, because is really long to replay the intere game again...
Screenshot_2021-10-10-06-37-09-66.jpg
well...

Reactions: Shadofax
Feb 11, 2021
yeah i'm sure you say the same thing when it's politics you agree with being shoved into places they don't belong
I made a similar comment a few posts up jokingly, but I was also half serious. I did include I'm not paying anything for the game so I don't expect the dev to actually change anything based on my feedback, but inserting your political views into an adult game about a dude banging every woman in town will at best be distracting to players who're just there to fap, because no one's looking to validate their personal beliefs while their dick's in their hands, and at worst take them out of it completely because it's extremely jarring to suddenly hear a random unrelated conversation devolve into unnuanced hot takes on serious societal issues and then just continue the story like nothing happened.

I wouldn't mind at all if the dev wanted to post his views here or on his Patreon or other public platforms, but jamming them into the game and interrupting it's natural flow seems counterintuitive to increasing the player base.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Mila is kind of a bitch tyrant. She never listen's to the MC or lets him give an explanation or takes his side in anything.

She's the character that, if given the option, I'd have nothing to do with. Without her influence, the MC is kind of middle of the road - with her around the MC comes across as kind of a Sub almost like there should be a "female domination" tag.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Anyone interested in making a walkthrough?
Or telling me where to find one, including the update?
There's not much challenge to it. On the town map, you can see where all the girls are. Just go and talk to them.

Clicking on the heart on the town map will give you a list of all the girls and which scenes you have and haven't unlocked yet, and clicking on you phone from the town map will give you hints for some girls.

But basically the walkthrough is "keep talking to the girls".

Reactions: Dave1337

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The new update is great other that *one* thing.

The dev has decided he needs to ham-handedly throw his politics into the game about abortion.

Just don't dude. Keep your fucking politics to yourself.
Garnet has a very strong maternal instinct. In the new scene I'm doing, when her mother tells the MC that her daughter is on pills and therefore not at risk of getting pregnant, Garnet is visibly disappointed. I want to make it clear that for her the idea of being a mother is something good and even desirable. When she talks about abortion she is testing the MC because she wanted to know if he would stand by her if she became a mother. The talk about abortion is part of Garnet's story and not something I put in because I want to convince people that abortion is good or bad, which I don't give a damn about by the way.

Anyway, in the universe where my games take place abortion is always seen in a negative way because I find it funnier.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes