Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Garnet has a very strong maternal instinct. In the new scene I'm doing, when her mother tells the MC that her daughter is on pills and therefore not at risk of getting pregnant, Garnet is visibly disappointed. I want to make it clear that for her the idea of being a mother is something good and even desirable. When she talks about abortion she is testing the MC because she wanted to know if he would stand by her if she became a mother. The talk about abortion is part of Garnet's story and not something I put in because I want to convince people that abortion is good or bad, which I don't give a damn about by the way.

Anyway, in the universe where my games take place abortion is always seen in a negative way because I find it funnier.
When 11.1 coming?

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Garnet has a very strong maternal instinct. In the new scene I'm doing, when her mother tells the MC that her daughter is on pills and therefore not at risk of getting pregnant, Garnet is visibly disappointed. I want to make it clear that for her the idea of being a mother is something good and even desirable. When she talks about abortion she is testing the MC because she wanted to know if he would stand by her if she became a mother. The talk about abortion is part of Garnet's story and not something I put in because I want to convince people that abortion is good or bad, which I don't give a damn about by the way.

Anyway, in the universe where my games take place abortion is always seen in a negative way because I find it funnier.
This is my favorite game.
I'm waiting for the 0.11.1 version to be released soon!

saitam8067

Sep 16, 2018
hello! when I repeat scenes in the gallery the MC is still called Robert and I did heed the instructions:
Note: the names and roles used in replays are determined by the player when he start a new game. You can modify them at any time by starting a new game and choosing new ones. You do not need to save the new game for the changes to take effect.

Someone else happens?

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
So the only girls without content left are Ursula and her mom, the girl in the park and the principal. I think TK said Sophia will remain true to her word and not do anything else so she won't be getting more unfortunately.

So I'm curious if there are any plans to add more girls to the game or if he plans to bring it to a close once those 3 get updates.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
So the only girls without content left are Ursula and her mom, the girl in the park and the principal. I think TK said Sophia will remain true to her word and not do anything else so she won't be getting more unfortunately.

So I'm curious if there are any plans to add more girls to the game or if he plans to bring it to a close once those 3 get updates.
I hope the principal gets some good content.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
People tell me how to open a scene from the gallery: Amelia, Zoe and Mila - showering together?
After the foursome with MC, Amy, Rache and Maddy.
weekday morning - school - library - Amy "let's fuck"
it's the second half of the scene and non repeatable so go through the MC Amy in MC's bedroom scene.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
is Maddy looking down a lot? or is it her eyes making her look like that? also i love her not so subtle redpills.

Feb 11, 2021
So no endings have been implemented in the game yet, correct? And since the game has the harem tag I'm assuming aside from the individual endings there is going to be a harem ending?

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
The issue of animations is what concerns me the most when I abandon Illusion games and start using other means to create games. I like to do animated loopings whenever possible, but working with something like DAZ Studio that would be impossible.
Mr.TK, you still think of using DAZ studio after finishing HS tutor? I hope not.. I'm sure your animation is one of the best of all Illusion games.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes