buff

May 29, 2017
11.1 is out. The latest incest patch I see is 10.6.... I don't see how the story would even make sense without incest, so i guess we're still in a waiting pattern here.

buff

May 29, 2017
FYI you don't need the patch
I know you can define the relationships, but the fan patch (from OEJ I think?) fixes some of the dialogue to make it more natural in an incest scenario (e.g. when talking to the sister, refers to Mila as "our mom" instead of "your mom"). The taboo factor is a lot better with it.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I know you can define the relationships, but the fan patch (from OEJ I think?) fixes some of the dialogue to make it more natural in an incest scenario (e.g. when talking to the sister, refers to Mila as "our mom" instead of "your mom"). The taboo factor is a lot better with it.
Sis refers to Mila as mom without the patch. ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's fixed now. She says 'our mom' even without the incest patch. You don't need it anymore

Reactions: buff

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I fixed this part a few updates ago, now the roles you choose for Zoe and Mila change the texts considerably, whereas before they kept calling each other by their names. Example:
screenshot0021.png

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of HS Tutor 0.13.5
Added Xyze's incest mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of HS Tutor 0.11.0
I've unlocked the gallery
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
version 11.1?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes