batata11

May 9, 2018
I just installed the last version, after the end of the speech with landlady, I have to go to the kitchen for breakfast but I arrive no longer I'm stuck between the corridor and zoe's room, I don't know how to get there towards the kitchen.
in the corridor a single arrow which is available and which makes zoe's room green for me. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm wrong.
thank you for helping me

buff

May 29, 2017
I just installed the last version, after the end of the speech with landlady, I have to go to the kitchen for breakfast but I arrive no longer I'm stuck between the corridor and zoe's room, I don't know how to get there towards the kitchen.
in the corridor a single arrow which is available and which makes zoe's room green for me. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm wrong.
thank you for helping me
The way out of the corridor is the arrow. You're saying clicking on it does something to Zoe's door instead of moving you along?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also try clicking the map in the top left. If you can't see these things, try fiddling with your resolution and/or window size.

buff

May 29, 2017
I liked both works of the author.
He's actually got 3 games-- this one, Sol Valley, and House Arrest. All 3 are very similar-- wiseass MC surrounded by horny sluts that kind of forms a harem, but it's hard to keep track of what is going on because the routes are convoluted to appease the like 5 weirdos on the planet that play harem games so they can do solo routes.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharks are Evil

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
So far it hasn't happened yet but the topic of NTR is a ticking time bomb, but to try to answer your question at least to some degree. most of the whole NTR vs no-NTR wars are pointless or stupid. Take the xxxNTRxxx tilted game with the "is the NTR avoidable" guy, then "oh I hate NTR why does this exist". what are they even doing in the form in the first place?

On another side you have either a vanilla game, or one that clams to be "NTR free" that suddenly has NTR. Now I can understand why people would be unhappy. Then you have the NTR fans with "get over it, Its just a game, your insecure, you must be a virgin, etc" and while some may not see it that way it is kink shaming in my opinion. vanilla is in since a kink of its own (is vanilla icecream not a flavor because most would consider it plain?)

ultimately I think the biggest issue is entitlement. We all have a right to our own opinions. It doesn't mean others have to agree with them, or in some cases it should be stated in the first place. weather a game can or should have NTR depends on how the dev handles it, the player base, and to a degree luck. Me personally I am ok with NTR in the game as long as its avoidable, and how it is handled. Now F95s version of NTR is only one of the many types and funny enough swinging, sharing "Netorase" isn't NTR by its definition, and Netori "you play as the one doing the stealing" isn't either

is usually all or nothing and is very rarely don well with both sides happy. Usually both sides complain from what I've seen.

, , or , I've seen have way more success pleasing both crowds.

Most dont seem to care and is the least controversial from what I've seen.
I agree with this take absolutely.
My own personal take on NTR is that I like it done the way Power Vacuum or BoundByLust do it.
They have a switch to allow NTR content that can be changed at any point in the game, and if you have it on, when the specific moment is there you usually have a choice between a few actions, one of which is the NTR path, but it's entirely possible to play the game NTR free. There's also Power Vacuum's standalone "What If" events, but those are made very clear are *not* canon.
Also, again, in terms of personal preferences, I don't really mind a sexual scene where the girl LI has a sexual encounter with someone else before becoming intimate with the MC.

In fact, doing it that way and making NTR avoidable makes me at times at least watch the NTR scene too as it gives me an out that it's not actually canon anyway in my specific playthrough.

About what classifies as NTR though, I gotta ask cause I'm curious about a few specific instances and if they actually are NTR or not.
in Wicked Rouge: You manage a brothel and your girls do have sex with their patrons, but it's just their jobs, it's prostitution, and they remain loyal to you in every way.
In Being a DIK: Arieth has scenes and flashbacks with multiple non-MC characters, but she's clearly established to be the loose nympho. Similarly, some of the frat girls like Rionna are from my understanding implied to still be sexually active, just off-screen, as they're not taken in any way.
Similarly, are games that feature an open relationship *really* NTR? Like Secret Care Cafe or Public Sex Life, where the girls may get loose with other guys, but the MC is never at risk of losing their affection, and when getting done by other dudes, the MC is usually still in their minds.

Sorry for asking stuff about other games in this thread, but I'm still curious as it does partain to the topic of NTR which is still being discussed :)

To end it relevant, I just hope that if HS tutor implements NTR it's made avoidable, but not in a way like you're missing out if you don't. Like, an alternative scene that's non-NTR at the other choice. That way you can watch it out of curiosity without feeling like you're forced down a path or that you're leaving a character uncompleted because you haven't enabled their NTR.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I agree with this take absolutely.
My own personal take on NTR is that I like it done the way Power Vacuum or BoundByLust do it.
They have a switch to allow NTR content that can be changed at any point in the game, and if you have it on, when the specific moment is there you usually have a choice between a few actions, one of which is the NTR path, but it's entirely possible to play the game NTR free. There's also Power Vacuum's standalone "What If" events, but those are made very clear are *not* canon.
Also, again, in terms of personal preferences, I don't really mind a sexual scene where the girl LI has a sexual encounter with someone else before becoming intimate with the MC.

In fact, doing it that way and making NTR avoidable makes me at times at least watch the NTR scene too as it gives me an out that it's not actually canon anyway in my specific playthrough.

About what classifies as NTR though, I gotta ask cause I'm curious about a few specific instances and if they actually are NTR or not.
in Wicked Rouge: You manage a brothel and your girls do have sex with their patrons, but it's just their jobs, it's prostitution, and they remain loyal to you in every way.
In Being a DIK: Arieth has scenes and flashbacks with multiple non-MC characters, but she's clearly established to be the loose nympho. Similarly, some of the frat girls like Rionna are from my understanding implied to still be sexually active, just off-screen, as they're not taken in any way.
Similarly, are games that feature an open relationship *really* NTR? Like Secret Care Cafe or Public Sex Life, where the girls may get loose with other guys, but the MC is never at risk of losing their affection, and when getting done by other dudes, the MC is usually still in their minds.

Sorry for asking stuff about other games in this thread, but I'm still curious as it does partain to the topic of NTR which is still being discussed :)

To end it relevant, I just hope that if HS tutor implements NTR it's made avoidable, but not in a way like you're missing out if you don't. Like, an alternative scene that's non-NTR at the other choice. That way you can watch it out of curiosity without feeling like you're forced down a path or that you're leaving a character uncompleted because you haven't enabled their NTR.
his older game with the school settings have this, you can choose to go the NTR path or non NTR and keep playing the game. simply a choice of how to do things, I would love to see sharing options in this one, however the Dev stated that the current game is harem only, which is fine by me. I just hope the next one has NTR option or even full NTR, tho I'm not sure some people will like full NTR so having it as an option is also good.

ofc all of this takes more time and money, so it's up to the Dev to decide where he gets more money from, the NTR fans or the "we hate NTR" fans and everyone else who honestly just wanna see cute characters being fucked, and they don't care how or with who.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
HS Tutor [v0.11.1] [TK8000] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.21 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 770 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 3.18 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 736 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Absolutely awful lag on map screen, is this a compressed version bug?

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
in the afternoon man, she ain't gonna be sunbathin at school or at night man, think you gotta have some progress with garnet may idk.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
in the afternoon man, she ain't gonna be sunbathin at school or at night man, think you gotta have some progress with garnet may idk.
K, thanks. Ill try to progress garnet then.

Edit:

Mila vs Zoe event is accessible after Garnets mother comes to your house. To start it talk to Zoe in her room in afternoon.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes