adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
actually it should be super easy barely an inconvenience

1. doing this from the very start should be a default for most creators.
2. you know how sometimes you made a mistake and need to replace a word with another word or a fix? you enter the "pick word and replace all with new word" (not always effective but game makers have shorter names as default, say instead of "karen" you type "kar" at the start of said dialogue.

what is this hard coded name stuff? it's a file called "script". people don't make many of these for each character, for renpy game it's a single file. you can open it by force with a program incase the dev locked it and then make changes. I'm talking to the dev of milfy day right now who argued it's not that easy, but his game is in renpy vn form. he didn't answer me on the same question (my second point) so I assume he just doesn't want people to have the access.

TLDR changing characters names in renpy format is basically finding the script file and changing it. pick said name - replace all with new name - have fun. please correct me if I am wrong.
The big problem is people with no coding background are doing this scripting, and they make tangled messes. Or these use tools, which make tangled messes.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, Solvalley is really long, but it's cool, so gotta try this one too, hopefully the developer is doing a good job with it as well

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I know tk was worried about the longer gaps between updates compared to earlier, but man the extra time making the scenes fantastic gotta say. Look forward to every new threesome that gets added cause man its a marathon of quality.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I even like this game. BUT.. It pisses me off that in this game, almost every milf (even when she seems calm and nice) has such a bad past. Kelly's mother was a whore. Claire's mother had a different past too.

With every milf in this game where I think it will be great, suddenly it has to be that Dev decides to spoil my feelings for a given character? He must always add silly conversations about a character's past and everything else... I understand, every woman has a past.. but do I always have to hear about it and it has to make my gameplay worse?

It would be enough just not to write such stupidity about every milf.

When it still will be like that, maybe I will stop playing games from this Dev. I played the previous game and I was very disappointed.
Even though I played version without! ntr/sharing, and this shit. Dev decided to add sharing/(ntr) scenes and dialogues even in vanilla version. It's very bad.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
I even like this game. BUT.. It pisses me off that in this game, almost every milf (even when she seems calm and nice) has such a bad past. Kelly's mother was a whore. Claire's mother had a different past too.

With every milf in this game where I think it will be great, suddenly it has to be that Dev decides to spoil my feelings for a given character? He must always add silly conversations about a character's past and everything else... I understand, every woman has a past.. but do I always have to hear about it and it has to make my gameplay worse?

When it still will be like that, maybe I will stop playing games from this Dev. I played the previous game and I was very disappointed.
Even though I played version without! ntr/sharing, and this shit. Dev decided to add sharing/(ntr) scenes and dialogues even in vanilla version. It's very bad.
NOOOOOOOOO
i had this game on my watchlist for a long time. really was hyped to play it. but reading this is such a huge turn off :( don't think i even want to play this game now :cry: thought this was a fun anime-style wholesome harem incest waifu collector game where most girls are shy and innocent

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
NOOOOOOOOO
i had this game on my watchlist for a long time. really was hyped to play it. but reading this is such a huge turn off :( don't think i even want to play this game now :cry: thought this was a fun anime-style wholesome harem incest waifu collector game where most girls are shy and innocent
I don't want to spoil your game. The game is even ok. Young girls are good and virgin. But if you are bothered by the past of these milfs in this game (like me) then you better let it go. In this game most of the milfs have to be spoiled by Dev.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

let comments like these be a reminder to our beloeved TK that some people are never going to be happy. SS was an amazing game, even more so thanks to the sharing choice. but even an avoidable choice is apparently a problem to some people. and the writing must be a certain way otherwise "I won't play the game".

ENOUGH...

people who don't want to play the game are allowed not to play it. your opinion is respected until you start harrasing the Dev with threats. I really like NTR but you don't see me threatening the Dev for not adding harcore multiple men NTR into the current game.

I respect your opinion, but not your threats. let the Dev do whatever he wants. if you have an advice that's cool, but don't threaten...

5f60e86946e9b68a9bbf7c6452884ea4.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes