ps32170

Oct 6, 2021
HSTutor-1528126325
You could always just start a new game skip the intro and save then the folder will be there.
I don't see this " HSTutor-1528126325 ", could you clarify a tad more? I apologize if it's painfully obvious, i seriously can not figure out the save file.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't see this " HSTutor-1528126325 ", could you clarify a tad more? I apologize if it's painfully obvious, i seriously can not figure out the save file.
Just go to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ And search for HSTutor. If there is no folder you didn't make a save yet. Just go into the game start a new game and save then the folder should appear.

ps32170

Oct 6, 2021
Just go to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ And search for HSTutor. If there is no folder you didn't make a save yet. Just go into the game start a new game and save then the folder should appear.
I got it. Thank you mate, appreciate it.

Reactions: Bob69

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
i find one more thing when you talk to Mila living room it turn off the game will there will be a patch? to fix this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
Year-end/beginning is always very chaotic for me, so January was not the ideal month. My plan was to do an update for HS Tutor now in January and then finish Solvalley in February, but I still have too much to do on HS Tutor. The next update will include:
1. Scarlett scene 1 (100% done)
2. Scarlett scene 2 (100% done)
3. Scarlett scene 3 (25% done)
4. Scarlett scene 4 (25% done)
5. Zoe + Claire + Mila - backyard fun (75% done)
6. Zoe + (Claire?) + Madeline - backyard fun (0% done)
7. Garnet at school 1 (100% done)
8. Garnet at school 2 (100% done)
9. Hannah scene 1 (0% done)
I still intend to do a few more things like an anal scene with Zoe that is always being asked for but I haven't done yet. By the way, before doing this scene I need to reread all of Zoe's scripts because I'm pretty sure that in one part the protagonist says that she is not ready for anal sex yet, so I need to take the precautions so that the scene takes place after he said that (and in the case of a repeatable scene, this line needs to be modified after the anal sex finally occurs).
About Scarlett, she is the girl who plays online shogi with the protagonist during Zoe's "quest" and also that girl who sits in the park in the afternoons.
My pace of work is still too slow. I managed to get back to work on January 8th if I'm not mistaken (previous post), but from then on I had to stop for a whole week because of family stuff. But recently things are finally back to normal and I have the whole day to work again.
With the return of normality I want to finish this update as soon as possible to be free for the important step of finishing Solvalley School, whose initial goal was February.
I am not thinking too much about the consequences of finally finishing that game. I know some people won't like it because they prefer the Solvalley style, others will want more scenes with certain characters, others will like it because I can focus on the HS Tutor, others will like it because I can do another Solvalley-style project but with a higher quality, etc... To try to understand these things I will create a series of posts here in the future to try to collect opinions, find out what my patrons really want and try to make something that reconciles as many interests as possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that's all I wanted to write. I don't want to take too long on these scenes, but I don't know yet how long I will need to finish all of them. I am going back to work right now to try to finish the scene in the backyard with the three girls that needs a lot of animations with each of them.
Bye!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi. How to tigger Mila VS Zoe event?
IIRC it is on the weekend, but it has a requirement, don‘t really know which one anymore, but if you finish every other story scene of the last update you will get it. (I remember I was wondering that too and got it as last scene)

Reactions: olololo1234

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
IIRC it is on the weekend, but it has a requirement, don‘t really know which one anymore, but if you finish every other story scene of the last update you will get it. (I remember I was wondering that too and got it as last scene)
What is IIRC?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
HS Tutor v0.11.1

If you can't update the Android version, you may need to uninstall the game on your device and install it again. But this will cause you to lose all saves, so be careful!

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I've tried everything I can think of, how do you trigger the scene with Kelly and her mom in the bathroom?
After you have done everything, talk to Kelly's mother in the kitchen in the morning and choose the option that does not involve having sex with her immediately. There will be some conversation options. After that a new possibility will open up with Kelly's mother in the bathroom.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

Hello!
Year-end/beginning is always very chaotic for me, so January was not the ideal month. My plan was to do an update for HS Tutor now in January and then finish Solvalley in February, but I still have too much to do on HS Tutor. The next update will include:
1. Scarlett scene 1 (100% done)
2. Scarlett scene 2 (100% done)
3. Scarlett scene 3 (25% done)
4. Scarlett scene 4 (25% done)
5. Zoe + Claire + Mila - backyard fun (75% done)
6. Zoe + (Claire?) + Madeline - backyard fun (0% done)
7. Garnet at school 1 (100% done)
8. Garnet at school 2 (100% done)
9. Hannah scene 1 (0% done)
I still intend to do a few more things like an anal scene with Zoe that is always being asked for but I haven't done yet. By the way, before doing this scene I need to reread all of Zoe's scripts because I'm pretty sure that in one part the protagonist says that she is not ready for anal sex yet, so I need to take the precautions so that the scene takes place after he said that (and in the case of a repeatable scene, this line needs to be modified after the anal sex finally occurs).
About Scarlett, she is the girl who plays online shogi with the protagonist during Zoe's "quest" and also that girl who sits in the park in the afternoons.
My pace of work is still too slow. I managed to get back to work on January 8th if I'm not mistaken (previous post), but from then on I had to stop for a whole week because of family stuff. But recently things are finally back to normal and I have the whole day to work again.
With the return of normality I want to finish this update as soon as possible to be free for the important step of finishing Solvalley School, whose initial goal was February.
I am not thinking too much about the consequences of finally finishing that game. I know some people won't like it because they prefer the Solvalley style, others will want more scenes with certain characters, others will like it because I can focus on the HS Tutor, others will like it because I can do another Solvalley-style project but with a higher quality, etc... To try to understand these things I will create a series of posts here in the future to try to collect opinions, find out what my patrons really want and try to make something that reconciles as many interests as possible.
Well, that's all I wanted to write. I don't want to take too long on these scenes, but I don't know yet how long I will need to finish all of them. I am going back to work right now to try to finish the scene in the backyard with the three girls that needs a lot of animations with each of them.
Bye!
Zoe just makes fapping so easy. I dont know if its because shes thicc or because of the tanlines...maybe both. Shes claimed a lot of knuckle children. Her and Mila are the best girls in general

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes