Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
After you have done everything, talk to Kelly's mother in the kitchen in the morning and choose the option that does not involve having sex with her immediately. There will be some conversation options. After that a new possibility will open up with Kelly's mother in the bathroom.
TK have you considered using The Sims 4 for your next game? Game has a ton of mods and animations

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just wondering, is there any of the train station scenes yet? Just wondering.
No, the train station will be to unlock each girl's ending. So far I have not done any of these scenes.

TK have you considered using The Sims 4 for your next game? Game has a ton of mods and animations
I actually want to stop using images from other games to make my own, but in the case of the Illusion games there is at least the advantage of having a "real" studio with camera controls, etc. I don't usually use the full potential of these studios, though, because I try to keep things as vanilla as possible.

I don't intend to use images from The Sims 4.

almost 4 months without updates, something must be wrong with the Dev... is TK healthy?
Hello, I'm fine. In the middle of December I finished an update for Solvalley School, then I decided to take a break for the end of the year. I went back to work in the second week of January but my family is very big and because of that there is always something going on around here that gets in the way, so it took me a while to get enough time to work full time again. Now everything is back to normal. The next HS Tutor update is almost ready.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
I have finished the update but I still need to test and fix bugs which will take a few hours.
As always, I'm not 100% happy with the update, mainly because I couldn't make the teacher Hannah scenes something that some players have been waiting for for years! There is also little sexual content (one scene with Garnet at school; the anal scene with Zoe; a scene in the backyard with Zoe, Mila and Claire) and the Scarlett story is not complete (it only goes as far as the first kiss).
However, I need to get the update done before the end of February, I don't want to delay any longer.
My plan after that is to work on HS Tutor in parallel while I do the last update for Solvalley. The idea is to try to make a new update for HS Tutor faster than usual, with Hannah's scenes and other scenes with more interesting erotic content.
I will be back soon!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Note: If you have problems with any of the files TK8000 know!

If you like HS Tutor support TK8000 on !

PC:
HS Tutor 0.12.0 PC Full
- - -

Patch 0.11.1 -> 0.12.0
- - -

Crunched
- - -

MAC:
HS Tutor 0.12.0 Mac Full
- - -

Patch 0.11.1 -> 0.12.0
- - -

Crunched
- - -

ANDROID:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install the patch:
Unzip wherever you like and then move all the files to your HS Tutor 0.11.1 folder, overwriting all previous files.

My comments
I am rarely 100% satisfied with an update, and this one is no different. I honestly think this version lacks a lot of things to make it interesting, but I decided to publish it anyway because I don't want to spend another month without anything on the page (it's 2 hours before February ends here in my country).
In the last few weeks I managed to regain a decent work rhythm and I hope to keep it that way from now on. Since I was not satisfied with this version, I will continue working on HS Tutor at the same time as I do the next update of Solvalley. My goal is to release version 0.12.5 of HS Tutor soon with more inspired erotic scenes because the current update is a bit boring.
I will post more about my plans soon.

Full save at the end of v0.11.1 and v0.12.0 can be found here.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Not exactly complaining about Scarlett but I hope her in-depth development will be as satisfying as with the other girls. I dunno, Garnet's events from the last update are really well done, but I didn't really feel anything towards Scarlett. Nothing much to do but to wait it out until she gets her time to shine, I guess. Here's wishing for more girl's interaction with other girls besides Mila and Zoe. Thanks for the update!

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Full Save for end of v0.11.1 & v0.12.0

Folder Location is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HSTutor-1528126325

Edit: Added "persistent". This should unlock the Replay Gallery. Just unpack both files into the folder above.
Edit2: Added Full save for 0.12.0
Is there a android for this?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes