ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This game needs a patch a lot of the dialogue doesn't fit even if change the relationships to mom and sister...
Huh? All the dialogue only makes sense if you are shagging mom and sis.
It get's really weird if you try to choose something else.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Huh? All the dialogue only makes sense if you are shagging mom and sis.
It get's really weird if you try to choose something else.
I just changing the relationships a lone doesn't change the dialogue enough for everything to make sense I keep being refered to as friend and how the mom speaks at times is like Im not her son, this is why I'm saying it needs a patch.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I just changing the relationships a lone doesn't change the dialogue enough for everything to make sense I keep being refered to as friend and how the mom speaks at times is like Im not her son, this is why I'm saying it needs a patch.
If Zoe refers to MC as a friend than you haven't changed any relationships.
I don't know what you did.
Actually I don't know what I did back then.
I tried to make them my step-family. Did not work so well. I covered up the discrepancies by invoking mental cinema.
But that's no problem at all. The mental patch works exceptionally well with TK8000 games.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
too long of a wait for too little content added lmao. I'll just wait a few more years I guess.
I am doing the last update of Solvalley and probably the HS Tutor updates will become more frequent unless my patrons are unhappy and want another Solvalley-like project. But the initial plan is that soon HS Tutor will be the only game I work on for a while, doubling the speed with which updates get ready.

Mila is not a loving mother, she is kind of hard-line.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Sex in the backyard, how do I trigger it?
well, usually the first step is getting a girlfriend (or boyfriend, or hooker), then you go into the backyard (hopefully empty).......:oops:

Sorry!, sorry! I couldn't help myself, it's a condition I have......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(haven't played the update yet, so I can't be any legitimate help :cry:)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can other share the save. Im trying to download it from bob69 and its blocking me from entering
I think the site has problems atm with everything that is directly uploaded to their servers.
I added a mirror from Workupload for the saves.

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I am doing the last update of Solvalley and probably the HS Tutor updates will become more frequent unless my patrons are unhappy and want another Solvalley-like project. But the initial plan is that soon HS Tutor will be the only game I work on for a while, doubling the speed with which updates get ready.

Mila is not a loving mother, she is kind of hard-line.
Wait what? I thought SolValley was complete a year ago?

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wait what? I thought SolValley was complete a year ago?
I had decided to "finish" the game but there were too many loose ends and people complained (rightly, in my opinion).
So I started to create the last scenes for each girl and a harem mode that is kind of the closure of the project.
Now I am making the scenes for the last remaining characters of that game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I had decided to "finish" the game but there were too many loose ends and people complained (rightly, in my opinion).
So I started to create the last scenes for each girl and a harem mode that is kind of the closure of the project.
Thank you for this. SolValley is one of my favorite AVNs, and any added content is very much appreciated. :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
AH okay, yeah I'll be honest I didn't really like those "ending scenes" I never even finished them, I always assumed I could pick a few of the girls to be in my goblin looking mcs harem lol.

Other than that I can say SolValley was the first game I ever downloaded on this website that got me actually into sex games. Love how far reaching your scenes can be. It's not just missionary with the camera at a weird angle and that's it. In yours, they actually change positions! Oh welll keep up the good work, HS Tutor is shaping up to be even better.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes