Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
anyone have alternative regarding download links? for some reason my internet connection really slow when downloading from those sites except mega but mega limit already exceeded, if someone want to mirror do please help

Melly555

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know bout renpy, but every update. I cant rewatch old scene without using gallery unlocker...

Any tips for it?

muchoxmacho

Jun 20, 2020
there's anyone can give me save file for android? I already play this game and dont want to start from the beginning again lol anyway TIA

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I can't remember many games that the Main Character is stupider than this one.

Thankfully, it isn't that much of a bother. A really good game so far.
My characters are all stupid, but there is the excuse that they are immature teenagers. In a future project I'm thinking of doing something that takes place in an office with a more adult theme, but I'm sure all the characters will be retarded too.

I have find a photo sessions with Zoe. Are there other photo sessions with other girls?
Not yet, but in the future there will be.

Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
Dont have sex scene with Garnet's mother images 179-182 in folder last ver.

Last edited:

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Because I use "webm" files for videos.

The good thing is that I can make hundreds of good quality animations without taking up a lot of memory, since the compression of this type of video is very good.

The negative point is that weaker hardware (the case of most smartphones) cannot play these videos at their original speed.
So what kind of phones do people need to keep up with your game's animations?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So what kind of phones do people need to keep up with your game's animations?
I don't know when I wrote this post, but I think any current smartphone can handle webms well. I have a Galaxy S10 if I'm not mistaken, and it is possible to play the games, it happens that when there is an animation and the text over it, the performance gets pretty bad, but nothing that makes the game intolerable.

The real problem now is that games made in Ren'py are crashing on some smartphones. I think this happened in some recent update of Ren'py. Some people have no problems, others can't play for more than a few minutes without the game crashing (my case).

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes