Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of HS Tutor 0.12.0
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.12.0

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I do not know if only in my game, but after taking the virginity of Garnet, whenever I go to your house, there is the message that images have not been found. Is there a path that solves? Thank you in advance.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I hope there is an ending with all the girls pregnant mc gonna need some serious cash for that though LOL
Is there still going to be two harem routes?

Thomas Thompson

Jan 29, 2019
I can't figure out how to get a few scenes.

The bath with Zoe and Mila has no hints.

I can't progress Kelly's storyline, I can't access the threesome with her. Also no hints.

The most infuriating thing about this game is that the ingame guide is too good, so no one has bothered making a walkthrough.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't know about Kelly, but I think the bath only triggers when you finished Garnets story.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I can't figure out how to get a few scenes.

The bath with Zoe and Mila has no hints.

I can't progress Kelly's storyline, I can't access the threesome with her. Also no hints.

The most infuriating thing about this game is that the ingame guide is too good, so no one has bothered making a walkthrough.
The Mating Ritual (i.e. threesome with Kelly and Jennifer) IIRC, is only accessible in a weekend. To be specific, its while Kelly is still asleep in the morning.

xIExodusIx

Mar 29, 2022
Hi to all,

I'm new to this Forum! I'm playing HS Tutor 0.10.6c for about 2-3 Weeks now on an Android Tablet (Samsung Galaxy TAB A (2019)) and I almost went through, the only thing that I have left is to have fun with Kelly and her Mother in the Bathroom.

So my problem is: I want to update to the new Version HSTutor v0.12.0 but my Tablet did not install it, it installs about 7/8 and then says: "App was not installed!"!
Do I have to install the previous Version 0.11.1 when this ist the soloution where can I find and download it?

Or is there anything else that I can do to solve this Problem?

I don't want to loose my progress!

Thanks for your help

Exo

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hi to all,

I'm new to this Forum! I'm playing HS Tutor 0.10.6c for about 2-3 Weeks now on an Android Tablet (Samsung Galaxy TAB A (2019)) and I almost went through, the only thing that I have left is to have fun with Kelly and her Mother in the Bathroom.

So my problem is: I want to update to the new Version HSTutor v0.12.0 but my Tablet did not install it, it installs about 7/8 and then says: "App was not installed!"!
Do I have to install the previous Version 0.11.1 when this ist the soloution where can I find and download it?

Or is there anything else that I can do to solve this Problem?

I don't want to loose my progress!

Thanks for your help

Exo
In most cases, the problem is in your free storage space capacity. Delete the previous version and make sure you have the triple amount or more free storage space of HS Tutor game's file size. Example, if the game's file size is around 1GB in size then your free storage have to be around 4GB or more for successful installation. Don't update the game, just delete the previously installed version and install the newest. And don't forget to back up your saves files.

xIExodusIx

Mar 29, 2022
# Twelvemonkey
Thanks for helping, but I don't really know how to save the data from the Game on an Android-Device, I tried several File-Managers and I found the save-Folder of the Game, but I can't save or copy it.
I also couldn't find the "Program-Folder" of the Game so I can't delete it.
Now I have de-installed the Game and installed the new (latest) Version 0.12.0c! The installation had worked, sadly my progress is gone now! :-( But the new Version crashes very often. :-(

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
# Twelvemonky Thanks for helping, but I don't really know how to save the data from the Game in an Android-Device, I tried several File-Managers and I found the save-Folder of the Game, but I can't save or copy it.
I also couldn't find the "Program-Folder" of the Game so I can't delete it.
Now I have de-installed the Game and installed the new (latest) Version 0.12.0! It has worked, sadly my progress is gone now! :-( But the new Version crashes alwys in the "wake-up szene" at the very beginning of the Game so I'm not able to play :-(
You should be able to copy the saves files if you knew what you were doing. About the crash, maybe your device isn't powerful enough to handle the game, but either way there might be a solution for that. Use JoiPlay app, it's a renpy emulator for android devices. Download the compressed pc win version of this game and mount the game's exe file on JoiPlay. Here's the Playstore link if you wanna try it.

xIExodusIx

Mar 29, 2022
@Twelvemonnkey
Thanks for all your help. :) I've decided to play these Game(s) on my PC now, here I have no Problems and when needed I can save all necessary Files.

Reactions: Bloodguard

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
There's something wrong with the android version.

Gallery scenes that are supposed to be unlocked are getting locked again. I can't access earlier scenes like first kiss with Zoe. I also lost all gallery scenes for Garnet except the Dog attack scene. Fortunately in Garnet's case, I created separate save points for those scenes so I can still watch them. They just don't show in the gallery.

It would be great if there was an option to unlock the gallery in case of issues like this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(...)

About HS Tutor
I have not yet returned to work on HS Tutor because I am devoting 100% of my time to Solvalley School. The intention is to finish that game and have almost exclusive time for HS Tutor afterwards.
I will still add some scenes to Solvalley after version 2.0.0, including mini endings for all the other characters in the game in addition to the harem mode scenes, but the game will finally not take priority anymore. For those who like HS Tutor, that's good news because the game will finally get a considerable boost in updates. For those who like Solvalley and sharing scenes (absent in HS Tutor - now and forever), it might not be such good news, but I will do some polls in the future to know what you guys are most interested in and better plan accordingly.
I'm going back to work now, I want to get the update done before the end of April which will require an incredible effort on my part but if I don't stop working I think it's possible.
Bye!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes