DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this really the case? Of course, the game is still too far in its ending but this dialogue right here is kinda sad... heck I'm kinda seeing this too with Mila.

View attachment 1954979
Dev, if you don't mind, if its alright to you please share what you meant by this? I really like the nonchalant nature and the juvenile, stupid, writing of characters in this game. I don't know why, but this right here definitely gave me a jolt. This feeling is still apparent, especially for how good and heartwarming the Kelly and Jennifer storyline is. And then this!

If its not too spoilery and if its fine, it would be really nice to hear your thoughts on this part.

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
I found a really good Story - animations - without bugs . Thanks for this great game !!! I love it - and wait for update :)
maybe i find there a mother there with bigger boobs , or ass whatever:))(y)(y)(y)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Dev, if you don't mind, if its alright to you please share what you meant by this? I really like the nonchalant nature and the juvenile, stupid, writing of characters in this game. I don't know why, but this right here definitely gave me a jolt. This feeling is still apparent, especially for how good and heartwarming the Kelly and Jennifer storyline is. And then this!

If its not too spoilery and if its fine, it would be really nice to hear your thoughts on this part.
This part got confusing so I might change these lines.

The intention was to show that Charlotte, despite being in love with the MC, was able to "control" her feelings unlike Garnet who feels disappointed and devastated every time she finds out that he fucks the whole town. With that I wanted to pave the way for both Charlotte and Garnet to have no problem with the MC's future harem.

I'm going to change these lines a bit because I think some people are thinking that Charlotte doesn't love the MC, is that it?

EDIT:
Here, I changed it quickly but as I am a little tired I will review it tomorrow. In short: the intention is to show that Charlotte is immune to disappointment and will not mind sharing MC with the other girls - even though she loves him (Charlotte will have her own ending, like all the girls). Garnet will learn the same thing so she won't have fits of rage every time she finds out that the MC has fucked another girl.

111.png

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
I'm loving this game so far, although I have a couple of requests if not just a mod outright. The first one is an option to toggle the ages of the girls, moving up a number from whatever is listed on them. The default options for Zoe and Mila leave just enough wiggle room for the incest roles, but I have a preference toward older females which - while it wouldn't make sense for the narrative in parts - would make the relationships with Charlotte, Kelly, Megan, and Zoe ("Big Sis" isn't enough since the game implies she's younger than MC) more to my liking. Again, as a toggable option. You could explain it as them prepping for college if they happen to be the same age if not just older.

Second request is way more niche. Admittedly, I got into this game because the lesbian incest thread introduced me to it, and I made Zoe and Mila related. When I got to the scissoring, it was really hot, but MC takes the fun out of it. I don't mind his presence with them in threesomes, but Mother/Daughter scissoring is next-to-impossible to find without unwanted elements. So my request in this case is an option to give them a scene to themselves where they scissor each other (since Zoe asked for equal intimacy from her in that scene), preferably with Mila maintaining dominance over here while they scissor making love. Or if that's too much, an option to make MC invisible while the scissoring happens.

It's just so dang rare seeing this type of content and it'd be disappointing if this is all there will ever be to the game as far as lesbian incest goes (since the other stuff like cunnilingus and foreplay are common enough on their own, not to mention MC's presence makes it bisexual interest just by being present forvthe moment).

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Vbrocks1

Sep 19, 2018
Does anybody know how to use controls in Android version. I am not able to load my previous game saves.

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
Love this game, it's awesome and the animations are amazing !

By the way, does anyone knows how to unlock the new girl of version 0.13 ? I don't even know where to find here ...

EDIT: I found it, it's Scarlet Mom which we meet when continuing Scarlet route.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks! "An accident" and this type of look just made my day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, definitely need more scenes with Helena. She is hot as fuck.

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
View attachment 466440

Overview:
My new project, a game made with images generated in the new Illusion's Koikatu.

The player controls Robert, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls. Explore the city on different days and times to find new things to do!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-29
Release Date: 2022-07-28
Developer: TK8000 - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
Other Games: Solvalley School - House Arrest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE -
FULL SAVE/Gallery unlock

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 466373 View attachment 466374 View attachment 466375 View attachment 466376 View attachment 466379 View attachment 466380 View attachment 466381 View attachment 466378 View attachment 466377
incest patch?

• Angry
Reactions: BOBJevent

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
lol i've only played for 10 min but so far everybody seems to treat MC like crap. Does it get better or do they treat him like crap all through the game. Mila and Zoe are the worst.

Mar 12, 2018
lol i've only played for 10 min but so far everybody seems to treat MC like crap. Does it get better or do they treat him like crap all through the game. Mila and Zoe are the worst.
it gets better. for some it goes from crap to friendly ribbing, and others it goes from hostility to friendship, or even romance. it doesn't always make sense, but there's some development.

Reactions: GrogGuy

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
how do i access the phone/map? I'm at the school and waiting for mom to finish up her work and i've met every one i think and now i'm stuck not knowing what to do next.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes