DaegraBlack0

Jun 11, 2023
I do not know if only in my game, but after taking the virginity of Garnet, whenever I go to your house, there is the message that images have not been found. Is there a path that solves? Thank you in advance.
Did you ever figure out? All the new stuff with ursa.. chick i cant spell and all the new stuff is black and also says image cant be found.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Did you ever figure out? All the new stuff with ursa.. chick i cant spell and all the new stuff is black and also says image cant be found.
No, I didn't find out... unfortunately I think we'll have to wait for the next update and hopefully it will be resolved.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone.

You may have noticed that there was no progress report last Friday, but there's an explanation for that: a storm destroyed the precarious infrastructure in my neighborhood, and I was without power for a while. Things were still a bit bad until yesterday, with the power going out from time to time. But I like to look on the bright side, the fact that I live in a shithole where a storm causes so much disruption makes it possible for me to survive on about $1300 a month!

Now, let's get down to business. I've finished revising all the HS Tutor scripts. Hannah's in particular was a total disaster (until her sex scene, since the other scenes were newer and better written), so I rewrote a lot of the text and now her story is coherent from the beginning. With the end of this part, I'm not going to rewrite anything in the game anymore, and from now on I'm just going to make more scenes.

I've also finished the scene where Dorothy (Garnet's mother) teaches the girls how to use condoms to avoid unwanted pregnancies. And now I'm working on a new scene with Jasmine (Ursula's mother). Before the end of the month, I'll have this HS Tutor update ready for you to download.

Sollvalley

Well, that's it. There'll be another HS Tutor update soon, then the last one for Solvalley School.

Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Bob69 TK8000

Got the following bug when opening relationship status window and clicking on one of the icons

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'relation_harem_p'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "patch/screens.rpyc", line 648, in script
File "D:\H\HSTutor-0.15.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\H\HSTutor-0.15.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'relation_harem_p'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
HSTutor 0.15.0
Sun Nov 26 12:56:24 2023

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
First, about HS Tutor: I'm still working on the new scenes. Jasmine is a slightly different character than the other moms, as she doesn't want to jump on MC's dick at the first opportunity, so her progress in the game is a bit slower. I'm really enjoying her development and her interactions with MC, I think it was the right decision to make a Milf who isn't a total slut for a change.

At the moment there are only two things left to finish Jasmine's scenes: the sex scene in the bar and the repeatable sex scene in her house. After that, I'll do the repeatable sex scene with Ursula and prepare the update. I want to have it done by the beginning of December.

Now about Solvalley

As for HS Tutor, the update will be ready in early December.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienX710786

Dec 3, 2020
Where can I find the save files on android v13? I'm tryna add the gallery mod and save file but can't find the folder. I know I gotta connect on the pc to check, But even then the folder doesn't seem to be there.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Where can I find the save files on android v13? I'm tryna add the gallery mod and save file but can't find the folder. I know I gotta connect on the pc to check, But even then the folder doesn't seem to be there.
Use Zarchiver, and look in Android/data folder

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I used koga3's mod to unlock gallery/replay, but it shows this error, does anyone know how to fix it?
Please spoiler the picture, don't like getting flash banged :KEK:
Seems like you missing a font.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
well, I put his entire folder in the "game" folder, seems like I did something wrong
Hi. I only can assume you put my Mod files into a wrong folder. You say you have put my "whole folder" into .../games - that is maybe the reason for your issue. You must move all of my extracted FILES into the .../game folder, not the whole extracted subfolder (e.g. the font file "KoGa3.ttf" must be then in .../game).

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
Remember when I said that I would finish the HS Tutor update in early December? Well, we're halfway there and I still haven't finished it. But it's almost done, all that's missing are some animations of the repeatable sex scene with Jasmine and with Ursula.

Anyway, I took a short break from HS Tutor to do a simple Christmas project. I'd done a few projects like this before, but they were so bad that I decided they weren't worth spending time on. So I decided to do something a little more interesting this time.

Sollvalley Christmas special

vik ky

Dec 22, 2021
Hi. I only can assume you put my Mod files into a wrong folder. You say you have put my "whole folder" into .../games - that is maybe the reason for your issue. You must move all of my extracted FILES into the .../game folder, not the whole extracted subfolder (e.g. the font file "KoGa3.ttf" must be then in .../game).
oh,i got it,thank a lot

Reactions: KoGa3
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes