Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That's a problem of your PC and not the game, Chara studio and the main game are different, if we talk about graphics and body edit koikatsu / koikatu 10000000000 times better than AA2. As school simulator AA2 is much better.
Could be PC but AAA games I have no problem with especially playing them on Max. lol. I got a decent rig. I wish the game was like Willy D just let me point in click dont make me play like a 3rd person shooter.

Anyways anybody got thoughts on this game decent content yet?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm a bit confused, I saw around 3 games of this creator, is working in all 3?? He is focused on his last creation ??
Hi.

I do two games at the same time, so when I start to run out of ideas or tired of one, I move on to the other.

It turns out that one of my games is pretty much done (now I'm only going to add extra scenes from time to time) and I need a game to replace it. So I made this prototype called "High School Tutor". From next month it will be my "second" game, to which I will share time with Solvalley School.

Bye.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Could be PC but AAA games I have no problem with especially playing them on Max. lol. I got a decent rig. I wish the game was like Willy D just let me point in click dont make me play like a 3rd person shooter.

Anyways anybody got thoughts on this game decent content yet?
I have 940mx 2b vram with i5 7200u on max there no lag for koikatsu/koikatu....

Reactions: Dave3518

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
lol 100% watching this... the convos are funny , art is amazing cant wait.. my dick hates me too many good games coming out

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Not downloading because of early/lack of content, but from the screen caps it looks fantastic, love the art direction.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The art is really beatiful it's like i was watching a anime. i like the begining story and i really hope you focus more at the story than sex scenes. Sex scenes are good, but they are better if they have a good background and help the plot.

Tip: TK8000 search for the balance between story and sex, because it's increase the quality of the game

Good job and good luck with this project

Reactions: patrickB and Phil52

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Good potential but really short demo... Not even sure I can call it a demo more like working tech example...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The art is really beatiful it's like i was watching a anime. i like the begining story and i really hope you focus more at the story than sex scenes. Sex scenes are good, but they are better if they have a good background and help the plot.

Tip: TK8000 search for the balance between story and sex, because it's increase the quality of the game

Good job and good luck with this project
My intention with this game is to do something different than what I do with Solvalley, I want to make the development with the characters evolve much more slowly and I will give preference to quality rather than quantity. Of course, there will be hot scenes all the time, but sex will not be as trivial as in my other games, especially Solvalley.

However, I also plan to put some easy alternatives for the player. For example, there will be a cabaret on the map where the player can go at any time (as long as he has money).

really liked this
anyone know any other games that were made using Koitaku
I don't know of any, but by the potential I believe it will not be long before dozens of such games appear on Patreon.

Good potential but really short demo... Not even sure I can call it a demo more like working tech example...
That's basically it. I wanted to see if players who are accustomed to the more realistic graphics (both Honey Select and DAZ 3D) would find these characters "exciting". And I also wanted to test the feasibility of using Koikatu to create sprites for a Visual Novel.

I think people liked the result, so I'll continue and try to turn HS Tutor into a fun and exciting game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh shit, definitely feeling the cell shading on this one. Probably gonna wait for next update though, looks good, playing HS teacher/college professor is always fun, male or female protag.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
@TK8000 Quick (strange/creepy) question: Do you fap for your own games?
They quality of the scenes are very good and I love the fact that the characters are always using some sexy clothes. That makes the game much more appealing. Also, koikatu seems to be the perfect tool for your style.

Reactions: Evermilf

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 Quick (strange/creepy) question: Do you fap for your own games?
They quality of the scenes are very good and I love the fact that the characters are always using some sexy clothes. That makes the game much more appealing. Also, koikatu seems to be the perfect tool for your style.
I don't fap for my own games haha. When I play my own game, the reaction I have is probably different from who does not know what will happen in the story. By the way, I get a little embarrassed when I test my games and I always think people will find it very bad. But that doesn't mean I can't tell when a scene is exciting or when it's silly.

Illusion games are good tools, but with them it's hard to do something original. Soon there will be 10, 20 or 50 games with Koikatu stolen art just like mine. I want to raise enough money to make a game with original art (preferably with a good artist), but it will take me a long time to achieve this goal.

Reactions: Fuckvenger77
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes