• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Incest Patch?
I will not do it, but the scripts are all open, anyone can modify them.

Besides, I think the relationship between Zoe, Mila and Bob is kind of obvious. As I can not make this explicit at the risk of having the game banned, I decided I would let the players understand it the way they think best. The players have complete freedom to interpret that Zoe is the younger sister of the protagonist, whereas Mila is the mother of the protagonist. Patreon can't ban my game because it allows a "forbidden" interpretation :cool:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I will not do it, but the scripts are all open, anyone can modify them.

Besides, I think the relationship between Zoe, Mila and Bob is kind of obvious. As I can not make this explicit at the risk of having the game banned, I decided I would let the players understand it the way they think best. The players have complete freedom to interpret that Zoe is the younger sister of the protagonist, whereas Mila is the mother of the protagonist. Patreon can't ban my game because it allows a "forbidden" interpretation :cool:
Man, this is simply excellent !
I love this game, hell I like all of your games !
Please do continue to give us the enjoyment of your creations :extremelyhappy:
Thanks !!!

Reactions: SYRE

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i got this error while reading eBook (how to read faster) 2 time on Saturday & the worst part i didn't even save a single time whole game all auto save get same error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was already aware of this error. Renpy broke this event when I generated the game's distribution package. Since I had tested the game before making the package, I ended up letting it go unnoticed. Sorry for the inconvenient.

I made a patch to fix this:

In this patch, there are scripts with this problem fixed. You must unzip that in the game folder where the scripts are.

I updated the download links from my Patreon to version 1.1.1, with this bug fixed. But I think the link available here is 1.1.0. For those who are not patron and do not want to waste time with patch, the way is to wait for someone to leak the 1.1.1 link. (obviously I can not do this for ethical reasons lol)

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
After day 7 I can't go out the house anymore. Can't find anything to do to progress either.
There are not many events in this version:
- play games with Zoe at prologue
- shower with Zoe
- school locker room with Zoe and Claire
- playing shogi with Zoe
- two sex scenes with a girl in night club
- tutoring Kelly

As for not being able to leave the house, this shouldn't be happening. The variable that allows entering the house is only triggered in an event, it is never triggered again. But I suspect that the fact that Renpy put clauses automatically into call events fucked this part of the script as well (just like that fucked the computer event in the room).

I'll review the entire game code. Looking for potential causes for this problem.

Reactions: Cirro84

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I wonder if there's only one scene playing Zoe?
Yes, only one for now.

EDIT:
For those who are having trouble leaving the house after a few days of the game, could you tell me which of these problems occur?

1. Is the top left icon gray and can not be clicked?

2. or this icon disappear completely?

3. or when leaving the house, is there an error message and the game closes?

I can not replicate this error in my version of the game. And I was not able to find anything wrong in the game code ...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good Game, like the renders. the language is a bit harsh, personally it takes the fun out of the game.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Oh, and where i can learn how to win in shogi? or just we dont have this event in this version?
Not yet. I'll do that in the next update. The player will have to first look for information online, then start playing with a professional player who will appear in the city park, then finally will be able to challenge Zoe. And this time she'll want to bet the clothes.

Don't forget the lolis. PLSSSS
Lolis are somewhat controversial, the Western mindset is completely screwed on this issue and people are confusing fantasy with reality.

Good Game, like the renders. the language is a bit harsh, personally it takes the fun out of the game.
My English proficiency is precarious and I can't make the conversations sound more natural and pleasant. And my characters are usually rude. Maybe if the project succeeds, someone will try to improve the texts and make patches available to others. Unfortunately this is totally beyond my means and I don't like trying to do more than I can.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
My English proficiency is precarious and I can't make the conversations sound more natural and pleasant. And my characters are usually rude. Maybe if the project succeeds, someone will try to improve the texts and make patches available to others. Unfortunately this is totally beyond my means and I don't like trying to do more than I can.
I quite like the way you write in your games, it's probably the reason I liked house arrest and solvalley school so much... I hope you don't change it in the future!

Reactions: Valronn

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
About thet conversations, I agree it is great the way it is. So many illusion games I can't understand. This I can. Keep going the way you are.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I quite like the way you write in your games, it's probably the reason I liked house arrest and solvalley school so much... I hope you don't change it in the future!
Sometimes I think about it.

If I try to fit my style to please a lot of people, I probably will not be able to do anything fun. I'm not afraid to assume that my style is vulgar and unpretentious, intended only to provide cheap fun for a niche of players.

In fact, to tell you the truth, I don't see many reasons for amateurs to try to emulate what professional devs do.
Aside from the amateur quality being always very low compared to what the pros do, it also has the problem of professionals having a great creative restriction. They need to take into account people's opinions, market indicators, etc.

But the amateurs can do whatever crap they get in their heads, and therein lies the potential for amateur games, in my opinion. Most people don't like it when in House Arrest, for example, Joel shoots the microwave oven with a rifle, or watches an Adam Sandler movie while the girls fight naked on the floor. But if you remove these silly things, and get only what the professionals also offer, at least for my games there will be nothing interesting left...

In the case of the HSTutor I have a slightly different purpose. My goal is to create something that is as erotic as possible (within my capabilities) and for this I think I have to decrease the nonsense content a bit. I want the story with Mila, especially, to scale slowly and gradually into hotter situations. If all goes well, I want Mila to be the main character and that the relationship with her is extremely exciting. I do not know if I can do what I want, I hope so. If not, at least I want the game to be fun, have charismatic characters and some funny lines.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes