TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Are Mila and Zoey supposed to be your family in this game?
Hi, I'm dev. I deliberately decided not to clarify this in the game, however that's a valid interpretation and I will not put any revelations in the story that might contradict that. It's up to the player to decide what is the relationship between the characters, you can consider that mc is brother, is distant cousin, is a guest, an alien, anything that story will work the same way. Bye.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Alright, I played this today and I like it a lot. It's nice and simple and I like that. I love the girls too. At least the 2 we spend any time with. Not-sister is pretty fun, in fact, I kinda feel bad for her when the MC just rejects her completely. And Not-mom is a little bit overbearing, which, Weirdly enough, if you're trying to not say they're family, makes no sense. Why shouldn't we be in a relationship if we're not even blood related? In fact, why the hell do we live with them?

Anyway. Kelly is hilarious. I don't normally care too much about crazy, sorta evil characters but she's so blunt it's kind of endearing. Not much else to say, I guess. A little bit disappointed nothing really happens unless you go see a prostitute, which, while she sounds like a nice girl, is also paid to be like that. I'd love to get to know her better though, and I don't just mean sexually.

It's a good start and I'll keep an eye on this game.

inputracer

Jun 5, 2018
will there be a walk through for the best outcome possible or will it be a linear path that you cant mess up on

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
will there be a walk through for the best outcome possible or will it be a linear path that you cant mess up on
At first, you'll not be able to mess things up in HS Tutor. There will be some events that you may fail (such as the college exam), but you will be able to try again as many times as you want.

I intend to do something like that with the girls too. The player will have some important decisions to make, but he will not have to worry about following a walktrought, because he will always have the opportunity to "fix" a wrong choice.

I know games where your choices are significant are more interesting. But this sort of thing is beyond my capabilities right now. The more complex the game idea, the harder it gets to work on it. I'd rather try to keep the game as simple as possible, so I can make fun events and characters, and waste less time breaking my head to make the game work.

Reactions: SlobKnob

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
At first, you'll not be able to mess things up in HS Tutor. There will be some events that you may fail (such as the college exam), but you will be able to try again as many times as you want.

I intend to do something like that with the girls too. The player will have some important decisions to make, but he will not have to worry about following a walktrought, because he will always have the opportunity to "fix" a wrong choice.

I know games where your choices are significant are more interesting. But this sort of thing is beyond my capabilities right now. The more complex the game idea, the harder it gets to work on it. I'd rather try to keep the game as simple as possible, so I can make fun events and characters, and waste less time breaking my head to make the game work.
I actually believe this is a good way to go about it. To me, "significant choices" shouldn't mean screwing the player out of getting to a large portion of the content. I understand some things in games being mutually exclusives it ok but... In part because I'm old and I can't play as many games anymore so playing the same game 6 times to see everything just is not possible. (coughTalesofSymphoniacough)

Reactions: blastwave2k

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I actually believe this is a good way to go about it. To me, "significant choices" shouldn't mean screwing the player out of getting to a large portion of the content. I understand some things in games being mutually exclusives it ok but... In part because I'm old and I can't play as many games anymore so playing the same game 6 times to see everything just is not possible. (coughTalesofSymphoniacough)
I also share this view. I prefer to play "casually", I like when it's possible to do everything in a game without worries. Even creating parallel saves annoy me.

However, making the player realize that his choices are really important and are changing events is very interesting. Unfortunately, these things are extremely complicated to do, even professional games like "Heavy Rain" can't implement these things decently. If you play Heavy Rain twice, you will notice that most of your choices were fake and did not change anything that happened in the story hahaha.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I also share this view. I prefer to play "casually", I like when it's possible to do everything in a game without worries. Even creating parallel saves annoy me.

However, making the player realize that his choices are really important and are changing events is very interesting. Unfortunately, these things are extremely complicated to do, even professional games like "Heavy Rain" can't implement these things decently. If you play Heavy Rain twice, you will notice that most of your choices were fake and did not change anything that happened in the story hahaha.
I haven't played Heavy Rain but I like to cite Telltales games (Walking Dead, The Wold Among Us) as exemples of great games with kind of meaningful choices.

It's true, most of the time the choices don't change the story very much, and the ending is always gonna be almost exactly the same no matter what you do but the stories are so good it's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: TK8000

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi If i am not wrong in the other thread game Solvalley School, you mentioned this game.
I remember correct... if i say that there is mother/son incest in this game? MC live with his mother and sister?
I am just ask because i love incest XD
Anyway i like you other game so i download also this and see how the game plot go.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi If i am not wrong in the other thread game Solvalley School, you mentioned this game.
I remember correct... if i say that there is mother/son incest in this game? MC live with his mother and sister?
I am just ask because i love incest XD
Anyway i like you other game so i download also this and see how the game plot go.
It's free interpretation. Incest goes against the Patreon's rules, so there is nothing in the game that makes this explicit. But Patreon can't banish the imagination of the players and if they want to consider that Zoe is the younger sister and Mila is the protagonist's mother, the story will make perfectly sense. And people can also make patches if they want, the game files are all open.

Note: I am almost finishing the next update of this game, in probably two days I will put a new version on the internet with more events with all the girls. The current version is too short.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted:

Download Links (HS Tutor 0.2.0):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

1. Keep in mind that the game is still in an early stage of development, so there is not much action taking the two old scenes with the prostitute, some kisses and handjob from Zoe.

2. My intention with HS Tutor is to make a game different from Solvalley. So instead of many characters and lots of sex scenes, I'm trying to make fewer characters and make sex less trivial. As I'm trying to make a game with different style, the feedback from the players is very useful! So if you want to give opinions about the game, and say what you find fun and what you find annoying on it, I will read very carefully and try to improve on these points.

3. With this update, I consider the "core" of the game ready. That means that from now on I'm just going to add content and I'm not going to waste any more time on parts of the code that are time-consuming (with the exception of the smartphone and a gallery of replays that will be added in the future). So the updates will become much more relevant from now on.

4. Now, I'm going back to work at Solvalley for the rest of this month!

Bye!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
i make a patch that the Mila is the mom.This is for the version 0.2.0.here is the link.I hope that I forgot nothing to change.Install guide is in the file.The patch need a update when the new version comes out

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im really glad to hear that. i havent play hs tutor, but after playing both sollvaley and house arrest i dont think im up for more of the same. i loved those 2, especially house arrest, but they were too similar. even if it is the best game ever, after a while people will get tired of it, if you dont bring any changes.

Reactions: Bobdobson
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes