Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Just played the newest update, doing really well so far! I enjoy the way you're branching out in style story-wise from your other games. One thing I noticed though, wasn't there a little more content with Kelly in the last version? I seem to remember at the very least talking to her in the woods, but in this version as soon as I tutored her the one time she disappeared off the map permanently. Were her scenes taken out for retooling, or am I just remembering wrong? Or is it possibly a bug?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just played the newest update, doing really well so far! I enjoy the way you're branching out in style story-wise from your other games. One thing I noticed though, wasn't there a little more content with Kelly in the version? I seem to remember at the very least talking to her in the woods, but in this version as soon as I tutored her the one time she disappeared off the map permanently. Were her scenes taken out for retooling, or am I just remembering wrong? Or is it possibly a bug?
It's that Kelly can appear in two places at the beginning (library or woods). If you find her in the woods you have some extra chat options. But after the tutoring event, I "removed" her from the map (actually it was my mistake, my intention was to just take the tutoring option until I did more content, but I ended up removing she completely from the map). I fixed that, by the way.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
It's that Kelly can appear in two places at the beginning (library or woods). If you find her in the woods you have some extra chat options. But after the tutoring event, I "removed" her from the map (actually it was my mistake, my intention was to just take the tutoring option until I did more content, but I ended up removing she completely from the map). I fixed that, by the way.
Alright thanks, just glad I'm not crazy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
TK 8000
Sep 19 at 8:29pm
Things I've been doing

Hello guys! I decided to create this short post just to warn that I am alive.
At the moment, I'm adding new scenes to the HS Tutor. Finally the game already has some hot sex scenes. I want to make the update available in the next few days and try to make a new update for Solvalley before the end of the month.

But making very small updates is a bit inconvenient, so maybe I'll use the rest of the month to do a major update for HS Tutor, and the first 15 days of the following month to make a big update for Solvalley. However, none of this is yet decided, everything will depend on the progress of the work in the coming days.

Still practicing with the DAZ3D

I've said a few times that I don't intend to use assets from other games forever, as I do with characters/scenes created on Honey Select and Koikatu. When I finish my two projects (Solvalley and HS Tutor), I might try creating a game using DAZ3D models.

The problem is that DAZ3D is a software suitable for realistic models and they certainly would not fit well in the style of game I do, which is unreal and crazy.

Another problem is that the DAZ3D renders take a long time to get ready. Some complex scenes can take up to 30 minutes to render!

I'm trying to solve these two problems and I think I'm getting some promising results. For example, by simplifying lighting and materials, I was able to render the images below in just 2 minutes each:

Of course, they are still far from ideal, but I'm already gaining enough confidence to try a game with these graphics.

But this is something for the distant future. My goal now is to focus on Solvalley and HS Tutor.

Bye!

Sep 13, 2018
TK 8000
Sep 19 at 8:29pm
Things I've been doing

Hello guys! I decided to create this short post just to warn that I am alive.
At the moment, I'm adding new scenes to the HS Tutor. Finally the game already has some hot sex scenes. I want to make the update available in the next few days and try to make a new update for Solvalley before the end of the month.

But making very small updates is a bit inconvenient, so maybe I'll use the rest of the month to do a major update for HS Tutor, and the first 15 days of the following month to make a big update for Solvalley. However, none of this is yet decided, everything will depend on the progress of the work in the coming days.

Still practicing with the DAZ3D

I've said a few times that I don't intend to use assets from other games forever, as I do with characters/scenes created on Honey Select and Koikatu. When I finish my two projects (Solvalley and HS Tutor), I might try creating a game using DAZ3D models.

The problem is that DAZ3D is a software suitable for realistic models and they certainly would not fit well in the style of game I do, which is unreal and crazy.

Another problem is that the DAZ3D renders take a long time to get ready. Some complex scenes can take up to 30 minutes to render!

I'm trying to solve these two problems and I think I'm getting some promising results. For example, by simplifying lighting and materials, I was able to render the images below in just 2 minutes each:

Of course, they are still far from ideal, but I'm already gaining enough confidence to try a game with these graphics.

But this is something for the distant future. My goal now is to focus on Solvalley and HS Tutor.

Bye!
Cant wait for the update for both HS tutor and Solvalley

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@TK8000 I like the test renders. Nothing says the renders need to look hyper realistic. Create your own art style, and run with it!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Oh ok thanks. Are there any spoilers?
things I've put so far:
- a scene where you go to the bar with Mila and Claire's mother
- Claire's handjob on the sofa of the house next to her mother
- sex scene with her mother
- three short scenes with Sophia in the pool (+ a blowjob)
- another scene at Megan's house
- scene where Kelly asks Robert to pose without shirt for her to draw

What I want to finish by tomorrow:
- three short scenes with Kelly's mother in the park (including blowjob and sex)
- possibility to ask Zoe to do a handjob every night
- an all-day event where Mila catches Robert and Zoe masturbating in the bathroom

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: HS Tutor 0.3.0

Download links (v0.3.0):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My predictions for upcoming versions:

This update already begins to give a little more consistency to the game that no longer looks like a shitty demo. But there are still important things I intend to do to make the game more fun.

For example, most mornings the player has no choice but to help Mila in class. In the next update (0.4.0) I want to add some options to diversify what the player does in the mornings.

I will also put shortcuts on the map to make life easier for the player and he does not have to keep going to the his bedroom at all times to pass the time or the day.

In addition, there will be the first events that the player can repeat as many times as he wants (sex with Claire and Kelly's mother).

But now I'll leave the game on standby for a while while I work at House Arrest and Solvalley School.

Bye!

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
Is the event with Kelly's mother already in the game? Because I can't seem to find it and there were no animations with her in the decrypted archive...

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes