TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is the event with Kelly's mother already in the game? Because I can't seem to find it and there were no animations with her in the decrypted archive...
Not yet.

Her events + the event in which Mila catches Robert and Zoe masturbating in the bathroom, which would create a crisis in the house (or family, as the player understands) were the two that I did not have time to do. I created some images and animations, but to turn this into an event with text + implementation in the game I would need at least another day, and I would miss the deadline to do the update before the month is over.

This is one of the drawbacks of charging per month at Patreon.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
It's a pretty good game (besides all the bad grammatical errors), too bad the update(s) are pretty short.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's a pretty good game (besides all the bad grammatical errors), too bad the update(s) are pretty short.
One of my goals for the last update was to send all the scripts to a friend who has better English, but I did not have the time.
The HS Tutor may seem simple, but it is quite complicated to do and there is no time left for me to polish some things.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
good update just needs more repeatable events in the future then we are golden

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Man... I really hate this games where you have to fuck side bitches to get the main ones, the game just won't let you progress if you don't do this, I'm ok with they being optional, but being "necessary" is really "unnecessary".

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Man... I really hate this games where you have to fuck side bitches to get the main ones, the game just won't let you progress if you don't do this, I'm ok with they being optional, but being "necessary" is really "unnecessary".
I did not even realize it, I'll try to fix it in future updates.

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
lol this game. When I saw the parody tag I was wondering what that's about. Now I know. These girls here are all completely bonkers, except for Mila maybe. It's hilarious.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I did not even realize it, I'll try to fix it in future updates.
Wow, I'm surprised you take the criticism that well (not all dev are like that), so i'd like to explain more my coment:
First, hate is a pretty strong word hahahaha, i like the game itself and I can imagine how hard is to make it, but using jealousy to move the all the plots is annoyng, like in Zoe and Claire, Claire and her Mother, Megan and her Friend, and if take the 'hint' correctly, the other mothers too. Again, is not a ploblem to have them as "side quests" but make them a "must" in the main storyline is boring and repetitive. This is just my humble option and i'm probably being annoyng at this point... sry ;)

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@Paranoid_android you can´t only change the mc name because in the other script files there is the name Robert direct written not [rob] so you must look into all files and change the name manualy

May 7, 2017
So I should change every instance of the name Robert, Rob and Bob in all the .rpy files?. Is the MC only called Robert, Bob and Rob, correct?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised you take the criticism that well (not all dev are like that), so i'd like to explain more my coment:
First, hate is a pretty strong word hahahaha, i like the game itself and I can imagine how hard is to make it, but using jealousy to move the all the plots is annoyng, like in Zoe and Claire, Claire and her Mother, Megan and her Friend, and if take the 'hint' correctly, the other mothers too. Again, is not a ploblem to have them as "side quests" but make them a "must" in the main storyline is boring and repetitive. This is just my humble option and i'm probably being annoyng at this point... sry ;)
I do not know about the other devs, but the criticisms for me are very important because it helps me observe bad things from my games that I was not even aware of.

My initial intention was just what you said before: focusing on the main girls and the mothers/friends would be optional.

But that ends up making the game very complicated to do because it opens up several possibilities. For example, let's just say that Megan's friend is totally optional (which was my intention). But if the player does her events before, the interaction with Megan would have to be different. Now if the guy chooses to make the things with Megan before, then the interactions with the friend would have to be different. This kind of thing starts to make the game very complex.

So I think in an "unconscious" way I ended up adopting the easiest way, which is forcing the player to make the optional events and then continue the main plot.

But I'll try to do as you say. For example, with Kelly (the nerdy girl), the next step would be to do exercises with her mother in the park until the sex scene, and then the player can interact with Kelly again.

But I'll make it optional. The player will be able to continue meeting Kelly while ignoring her mother. I just need to think of a decent way to do it so that the story of the two continues to relate more forward.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes