fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Does anyone have a mod that makes the main character not a retard ?

Seriously, if the dialogs were not this bad the game would be 11/10, it's so frustrating !
I'm doing my best with my shitty english :cry:
@TK8000 Don't pay any attention to people who criticize the dialogue. It's hilarious and the best part of your games, especially in SolValley School. Don't change anything!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
You can know what you need to do in your celphone

Models look good.

Question: Is it legal to profit from software made using models from Koikatu: Chara Studio? Does Illusion explicitly allows this?
In theory it's not, but people has been using Honey Select, made by Illusion too, since a long time before with no problems until now, or at I least I never heard of them, but yes, everyone doing this kind of thing with Koikatu or Honey Select is doing it at his/her own risk

Also @TK8000 I agree with the dialogues. It's a decent english (for me at least, another guy that doesn't speak english as his first language) and if I compare this to SolValley, this feels like I'm reading classic literature.

About the update, it would be great for me if it had one more night talk with Mila, but it was great anyway. Definitely my favorite game of the year so far beating Milf City

Reactions: Hu3hu3hu3
Jun 14, 2018
This game is truly so good. I'm a total sucker for the way the characters look and I think I'm more excited for more of this game than any other one currently in production. Blows honey select games out of the water. It just looks so professional!!!

Also for some reason when I started the game I didn't think Mila had any H-content so I was very pleasantly surprised near the end. The build up to that is what made it so good I think.

A++

Reactions: B2B2

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Models look good.

Question: Is it legal to profit from software made using models from Koikatu: Chara Studio? Does Illusion explicitly allows this?
It's not legal. Illusion also does not allow this. You can not, for example, make a game with their models and sell on Steam (although there are people who do this, look for the Waifu School on Steam).

In Patreon's case, people have divided opinions. In my opinion, receiving donations at Patreon is the same as making commercial use of it, so it is an illegal practice. Other people think that at Patreon you are not selling a game and then there is nothing wrong.

I know a developer who contacted Fakku (the holder of Honey Select rights in the West), showed his game and asked if he could continue doing it. Fakku said yes, but he can not sell it.

Reactions: Hu3hu3hu3

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This game is truly so good. I'm a total sucker for the way the characters look and I think I'm more excited for more of this game than any other one currently in production. Blows honey select games out of the water. It just looks so professional!!!

Also for some reason when I started the game I didn't think Mila had any H-content so I was very pleasantly surprised near the end. The build up to that is what made it so good I think.

A++
I like this style of graphics (Koikatu) more than the semi-realistic Honey Select.

The only problem, in my view, is related to boobs that are kinda bad in Koikatu.

One funny thing is that when I spend 1 month doing HS Tutor and I get used to the Koikatu graphics, it takes some time for me to get used to the Honey Select models again. In Koikatu there is no Uncanny Valley because the models are clearly stylized, while at Honey Select it takes a lot of talent to create the models so they do not get weird.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
"The player controls Bob, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls."
I mean right there I've stumbled upon the first plothole, so he's failing at college and that means he's somehow managed to get a gig as private tutor... Clearly this is gonna have a great story!

Jun 14, 2018
I like this style of graphics (Koikatu) more than the semi-realistic Honey Select.

The only problem, in my view, is related to boobs that are kinda bad in Koikatu.

One funny thing is that when I spend 1 month doing HS Tutor and I get used to the Koikatu graphics, it takes some time for me to get used to the Honey Select models again. In Koikatu there is no Uncanny Valley because the models are clearly stylized, while at Honey Select it takes a lot of talent to create the models so they do not get weird.

Agreed that honey select can look very unsettling sometimes. Could be that what I like about these models is that they could be straight out of a game like dragon quest or something. And IMO these boobs are no worse than Honey Select boobs, the physics seem better and there's nothing wrong with the shapes. I will say though the dick is a little fucked up when it's under clothes.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
All your games are great. If I had to rate them I'd say Solvalley School > House Arresy > HSTutor. HStutor is a slower in build than the others and looks very anime like. House Arrest is great and the best looking of all your games it's just too bad it's so short. And Solvalley School definitely looks the worst except the recent women like Anastacia's mother but it has by far the most content and they all have great sexy writing so it's the best.

What's your opinion on Playhome, do you think you will ever use it? It's like a better looking version of Honey Select and what that new game The Headmaster uses.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Three new teachers + their events + their sex scenes, how do I unlock the free 20/20? pla help cant by ticket/ lower town.

User00015

May 16, 2017
My renpy dies every time this scene plays. Any idea what could be the cause? It just stops responding and uses 100% cpu.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I should choose a girl for college but how / who? I've done every event with everyone, pls help me I can not meet the new teacher then

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
walkthrough pls?
i cant advance mila event hahaha..
im so bad at this game.
where the event "hidden dildo"
everyday i talk to her.. check her room.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I should choose a girl for college but how / who? I've done every event with everyone, pls help me I can not meet the new teacher then.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes