Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The only two ways to get her to show you her boobs is at the afternoon with that option and at night while she is in her room. I assume you already did both things so it should be a bug

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Wait a Minute... He failed HIS entrance exam, yet he's allowed to tutor these HS Girls??? Uhm... Something just sounds wrong in that... He should be getting them to tutor HIM... Maybe a few MILF's of the girls, teaching him the things he REALLY needs to know for life.
Just because you fail at something doesn't mean you don't have a clear understanding. Maybe he showed up too late to take the test? Maybe he was tired and pick a few too many wrong answers only to realize he got them wrong when time was up. Stuff happends. Why am I defending a fictional character?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm doing my best with my shitty english :cry:

About a mod that improves the dialogues, I find it unlikely that someone will waste time doing it. I have two games where the characters are even more retarded and although several players have helped me to sort the texts over time, the dialogues remain bizarre and stupid.

Note: if you have a text editor and patience, you can open the game's scripts and change whatever you want. I do not encrypt my files, anyone can do whatever they want with them.
I for one love your work. I didn't find it disappointing for i see that you're hard at work. I also love that you poke fun at your English in one of your other games. But don't beat yourself up over it. Learning English is hard. If not for the fact that I was born speaking this weird tongue i'd have problems with it too. You can always shove the fact that you speak two languages down their throats. By the by what other language do you speak?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
For how much u kept us waiting I am pretty dissapointed, no bj scene for zoe after all this teasing, no bj from mila, meh u lost my pledge till next version
What a minute? You expect Mila to just throw herself on the MC right of the bat? If you want sex without effort go play Solvalley School. Same Dev great game. Please try to be understanding of his or her story telling. If she just gave it up at the start. I for one wouldn't want it. You have to wag the bone alittle to get the dog's attention.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
still wait next update.. when next update release?
Hi. I plan to make a small patch soon to add all the sex scenes in the gallery. In this patch, I'll put more options of nighttime conversations with Mila as well as repeatable events that will derive from the events that take place in these conversations.
Before, however, I want to finish the last update of my other game (House Arrest), which is almost done. I think I need two or three more days to finish that. With this, I will finally finish one of my projects and I will have much more time to devote myself to the HS Tutor.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey @TK8000, I've seem your animations in HS Tutor and Solvalley and I almost can't notice when the animation loops if I don't pay specific attention to that, how do you record them to make it seem so smooth?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey @TK8000, I've seem your animations in HS Tutor and Solvalley and I almost can't notice when the animation loops if I don't pay specific attention to that, how do you record them to make it seem so smooth?
I record the animation for about 20 seconds with "OBS Studio", then I select a stretch of about 4 seconds where the first and last frame are identical and make them repeat. In the case of Honey Select, if you notice, there are several "frames stuttering" in my animations, because this game runs like shit on my PC. But in Koikatu I can create better animations because it apparently requires less of my PC.

The standard animations created by Illusion are mere repetitions so it's easy for you to find the equivalent frames and cut the video so that the looping makes it look like an infinite animation. But if you want to do original things using the gimmicks in Studio, you need to be careful to make all the gimmicks have the same cycle, so the animation is always synchronized.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I record the animation for about 20 seconds with "OBS Studio", then I select a stretch of about 4 seconds where the first and last frame are identical and make them repeat. In the case of Honey Select, if you notice, there are several "frames stuttering" in my animations, because this game runs like shit on my PC. But in Koikatu I can create better animations because it apparently requires less of my PC.
That's funny, I always saw the animations in Solvalley smoother than in HS Tutor in that regard

How do you record in OBS Studio? I mean, you can hide every menu/option in the chara studio except for the menu/options buttons on top right, do you define the top height of the recording area below those buttons?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That's funny, I always saw the animations in Solvalley smoother than in HS Tutor in that regard

How do you record in OBS Studio? I mean, you can hide every menu/option in the chara studio except for the menu/options buttons on top right, do you define the top height of the recording area below those buttons?
There are plugins that hide the user interface with the "space" key. After hiding the interface, I start to record using the OBS. You have to run the game in a window for this. In the case of Koikatu, just hit "alt + enter" but in Honey Select you need to initialize the game in window mode through "init settings".

Then I edit the video in VSDC which is a free video editor. It is not very good for edits of this type because you can not view frame by frame in a decent way.

I'll attach the plugin in this message (for Koikatu). You need to unpack and put it in the "Bepinex" folder. If you do not have this folder, you need to search for the most up-to-date Bepinex because it is required to run plugins and mods.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Cool, thanks man

Edit: Lol, I already had it but I never knew about it since in the F2 screen doesn't mention it

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Soo much waiting for almost any content so far... I'll Just give up this game for at least 2 more versions. Peace

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes