Jan 26, 2019
v0.5.0 is such a treat. Great work TK! It really is becoming huge game. The new girls make so much sense and I cant wait for new storylines. And the possibility of finding girls on more places makes it fell so much alive.
I kinda hope that the sex scene with Zoe will become repeatable like the other scenes. And I srongly hope, that Claire will soon get what she wants.
I definitely urge everyone to become patron and support the development. Developers like TK are rare

Only thing I missed was "show boobs" in Milas list of events. No metter what I do, its ???
Anyone knows which scene is it?

Reactions: ElPiti
Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is gonna be for HS tutor? To be completely fair I think most of TK's fanbase likes this game the most and I hate solvalley. I just wanna know how long we have to wait for the next update...BTW I have 0.5.0 and have played it in its entirety. Im just extremely impatient and am kinda getting sick of nothing ya know. I've played TK's other two games but they really don't compare to HS. Anyways, let me know and keep up the fantastic work TK!

Reactions: pelikannadruhou2
Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know when the next update is gonna be for HS tutor? To be completely fair I think most of TK's fanbase likes this game the most and I hate solvalley. I just wanna know how long we have to wait for the next update...BTW I have 0.5.0 and have played it in its entirety. Im just extremely impatient and am kinda getting sick of nothing ya know. I've played TK's other two games but they really don't compare to HS. Anyways, let me know and keep up the fantastic work TK!
yea I agree, I completely understand tho that TK has more projects, that way he always has something "else" to work on and wont burn out. But HS tutor is by far one of the best games ever in the genre I have played. I wish there was a way for us to speed up the develpmnet.
I woud go for the 6dolar tier on pateron (Im currently at 3) but Im wish there was a 6 dolar tier only for HS tutor. Or just like letting TK know, that we want HS tutor.
But hey, thats us. On patreon you can see, that many other people like the other two games

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
My goal is for the next update to be ready later this month.

yea I agree, I completely understand tho that TK has more projects, that way he always has something "else" to work on and wont burn out. But HS tutor is by far one of the best games ever in the genre I have played. I wish there was a way for us to speed up the develpmnet.
I woud go for the 6dolar tier on pateron (Im currently at 3) but Im wish there was a 6 dolar tier only for HS tutor. Or just like letting TK know, that we want HS tutor.
But hey, thats us. On patreon you can see, that many other people like the other two games
Hello, I just need a few more days to get my things in order and HS Tutor will receive much more attention from me. I'm finally going to release the latest House Arrest update which is one of the big reasons why I'm delaying all recent updates.

With two projects, things will return to be pleasurable for me (I like House Arrest, but this game has made my life miserable since I started doing the sandbox mode). Seriously, I think if I'd spent the last four months smoking crack, I would have done less harm to my health than working at House Arrest. The problem is not the game itself, but the sandbox mode, which was an unnecessary expansion I made in the game that made me extremely angry and stressed out.

I am confident that HS Tutor will start to have much more meaningful updates soon. For this, I need to finish House Arrest before, which I intend to do this this weekend.

Dec 29, 2018
My goal is for the next update to be ready later this month.

Hello, I just need a few more days to get my things in order and HS Tutor will receive much more attention from me. I'm finally going to release the latest House Arrest update which is one of the big reasons why I'm delaying all recent updates.

With two projects, things will return to be pleasurable for me (I like House Arrest, but this game has made my life miserable since I started doing the sandbox mode). Seriously, I think if I'd spent the last four months smoking crack, I would have done less harm to my health than working at House Arrest. The problem is not the game itself, but the sandbox mode, which was an unnecessary expansion I made in the game that made me extremely angry and stressed out.

I am confident that HS Tutor will start to have much more meaningful updates soon. For this, I need to finish House Arrest before, which I intend to do this this weekend.

OMG TK, thank you so much for responding. I guess I didn't understand the situation entirely and made quite an unfair judgement, so for that I apologize. Its nice seeing someone who cares so much about what their fans want and I truly appreciate and respect that. HS Tutor has been my #1 favorite game since I found out about it a couple of months ago and I let my passion for playing it get too out of hand. I think a lot of us are looking forward to the next update, so please continue being an awesome creator!

Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
OMG TK, thank you so much for responding. I guess I didn't understand the situation entirely and made quite an unfair judgement, so for that I apologize. Its nice seeing someone who cares so much about what their fans want and I truly appreciate and respect that. HS Tutor has been my #1 favorite game since I found out about it a couple of months ago and I let my passion for playing it get too out of hand. I think a lot of us are looking forward to the next update, so please continue being an awesome creator!
Come on, man. You don't have to apologize because you gave your honest opinion.

And I'm glad you liked HS Tutor even though you hated Solvalley. Because one of my goals was precisely to try to create a game that was different from Solvalley, but at the same time that appeals to someone.

If there are people who like HS Tutor so much at the same time that they do not like Solvalley at all, that means I've been successful in my challenge and it's something that makes me confident in my ability to create adult content games.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

And I'm glad you liked HS Tutor even though you hated Solvalley. Because one of my goals was precisely to try to create a game that was different from Solvalley, but at the same time that appeals to someone.

If there are people who like HS Tutor so much at the same time that they do not like Solvalley at all, that means I've been successful in my challenge and it's something that makes me confident in my ability to create adult content games.

I'll throw my hat in the ring and say that out of all of your games HS Tutor is personally my favorite but the lunacy and mannerisms of Alex (albeit his "unique" looks haha) from Solvalley are what made me interested in your games in the first place (since they were refreshing and new and not the same ol' same ol' --- ie Virign boy lives with mother, younger sister, older sister and father's died and somehow the household becomes a fuckfest). Nothing wrong with some of those tropes, but I do like the uniqueness you bring to your games.

Don't sell yourself short, you're an amazing developer -- it's a shame you're not up there with some of the bigger patrons but it's good to see you're still going at it and creating stuff and hopefully you'll get there someday (y)

Dec 29, 2018

Thanks for understanding and being so awesome TK! You really deserve more attention and support than some of the big names on Patreon, and I hope to see you at the top where you belong very, very soon. Again, keep staying awesome, cause it means a lot to all of us. We all appreciate how active you are with your supporters and we're all looking forward to more great games and updates from you. Here's to HS Tutor! ;)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
the way i see it, this being TK8000s 3rd game (that i know of) he is pretty much taking everything he has learned from the previous games and applying what he learned to this one, ive played house arrest and solvalley school and you can easily tell that the story,characters,settings are better and more refined ya know? natural progression using what you learn to make the next project even better. makes me wonder how good the NEXT project after this game will be, assuming there will be one.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Some things about HS Tutor

Hello. Some people do not feel comfortable playing a game with countdowns. So I added a new "game mode" in HS Tutor. Now, when you start a new game, there are two options:

Casual Mode: there is no countdown in this mode. The player does not have to worry about optimizing the time and can take the college exam on any day he wants (by clicking on an icon that is in your room in the mornings).

Normal Mode: The college exam takes place on the 30th and, if the player fails, he may repeat again every 10 days

Also, I'm working on Mila's night scenes (the first blowjob scene is ready). I've also changed the way I capture the game's animations, which will now always run at constant 60fps.

Before returning to work on this version, I played the whole game again paying attention to the details and I found a colossal amount of poorly written text that needs to be improved. This will be done, but not in the current update. My commitment now is to add content and leave those improvements for later.

On the 30th of May I will make the version 0.6.0 available here at Patreon. Then I will continue working on HS Tutor until June 15, when I will make another update available (0.6.5).

In a few days I do a new post showing details of some new scenes that I'm working on.

Bye!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Nice, 30/05 is so close. I personally couldn't care less about the countdowns so I just hope the two options doesn't add too much time and work to every update

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
@TK8000 I wanted to commend you for the amount of content you are able to put out each time while working in 3 games at the same time. I can't really imagine how much content you will put out when you will be working on 1 game only and I am really curious to see. I really think you are doing the right thing with focusing at only 1 game even though I like Solvalley School and especially your latest renders and animations are amazing. After that, I really want to see the constant 60fps animations for HS Tutor 0.6 that you talked about in your post.

I became a patron this month and hope to stay like this for a long time.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 I wanted to commend you for the amount of content you are able to put out each time while working in 3 games at the same time. I can't really imagine how much content you will put out when you will be working on 1 game only and I am really curious to see. I really think you are doing the right thing with focusing at only 1 game even though I like Solvalley School and especially your latest renders and animations are amazing. After that, I really want to see the constant 60fps animations for HS Tutor 0.6 that you talked about in your post.

I became a patron this month and hope to stay like this for a long time.
Thanks!

Unfortunately the animations are not working right now.

If you notice Solvalley, the latest animations have a lot more quality and they do not skip frames, that's because I'm using a plugin that captures every frame of the game (called "Video Export").

There is a similar plugin in Koikatu called "Image Series Recorder" but it is not as robust as the Honey Select one and I am having a lot of problems with the frame rate. For now I'm able to create animations at 60 fps, but they get out of sync (imagine those silent films of the beginning of the XX century where the speed was not constant, I am with exactly the same problem). If I can not figure it out today, I'll record the animations as always using a video capture program.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes