Dec 29, 2018
Hey TK! Just outta curiosity, will the game be available to non-patrons too? If not, how can I become a patron without a credit card? Patreon no longer accepts pre-paid gift cards and I haven't used it since. And even if that isn't possible, lemme know if I could send you a gift card through email in exchange for the game download. I'll pay whatever you deem enough for the download. Again thanks for being awesome!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey TK! Just outta curiosity, will the game be available to non-patrons too? If not, how can I become a patron without a credit card? Patreon no longer accepts pre-paid gift cards and I haven't used it since. And even if that isn't possible, lemme know if I could send you a gift card through email in exchange for the game download. I'll pay whatever you deem enough for the download. Again thanks for being awesome!
I usually post the old versions on my blog:

To access the new version without having to be a patron you only have to download the pirate link. Usually when I put a game on Patreon, it appears here in F95 the same day. If you search google will also find the new versions on several sites.

Jan 26, 2019
I usually post the old versions on my blog:

To access the new version without having to be a patron you only have to download the pirate link. Usually when I put a game on Patreon, it appears here in F95 the same day. If you search google will also find the new versions on several sites.
this has to kinda hurt you to write, but thanks so much for not getting discouraged by the nature of internet!
But hey, I became patreon after I saw the game here, downloaded the pirated version and then viseted the patreon. Pirating these games is kinda distributing model too :D

Reactions: TK8000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
this has to kinda hurt you to write, but thanks so much for not getting discouraged by the nature of internet!
But hey, I became patreon after I saw the game here, downloaded the pirated version and then viseted the patreon. Pirating these games is kinda distributing model too :D
To tell you the truth I never understood the developers who feel "stolen" when someone pirate their links. As far as I've seen, my games are still on my hard drive even after someone download a "pirate" version, so there's nothing to worry about :ROFLMAO:. Also, the assets I use are stolen from Koikatu, so I'm an "outlaw" as well.

When I started at Patreon, Mastercard still did not dictate rules there, so we had a lot more freedom (for example, with incest content, or leaving adult content out of paywalls). At this time people could download my games in my Patreon even without paying anything. Of course, I gave bonuses for the higher tiers, usually in the form of early acess, which would expire after about two weeks. But after it expired, the link was there for anyone. So I don't have many reasons to be discouraged with "piracy" when I made the links available to everyone before.

And as you said, "piracy" is not incompatible with Patreon. I totally rely on "piracy" for people to get to know my games, since I spend exactly 0 minutes a month doing "marketing" for them. I want to dedicate my time doing what I like and if people like the results, they can tell their friends or give me a big mac a month, or if they don't feel like this just pirate the game since what I get is enough for me to pay the bills.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
About the two next updates (HS Tutor)
Koikatsu-2019-05-28-22-06-48.png

Hi!

I'm going to do two HS Tutor updates in a row. One on the 31st/May that will be short (will be more like a preview), and then another on the 15th/June, with much more content.

The "preview" will contain at least three scenes:
- bath + blowjob with mila
- sex with Mila
- blowjob + sex (without condom) with Zoe

And a few minor things I've added. I also plan to do a fourth scene, but I don't know if I'll make it in time.

As I had promised before, I will try to balance the content among the other girls (I'm thinking of Megan and Claire for now), however the preview will be all focused on Zoe and Mila and the 15th/June update will have the development of other storylines.

Remember, this is going to be the last "short" update I'm going to make. That's because I only worked about 8 days in HS Tutor since I finally finished House Arrest. Now without HArrest to overload me, the next updates will be much better.

About a possible change in the way Patreon charges the pledges

I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that it would be much fairer if the pledges were conditioned to updates instead of months.

I'm going to create a poll to know what you guys think about it...

Some images from the "preview" update (31-May):
1.png 1 (1).png 1 (2).png 1 (3).png 1 (4).png

Bye!

Jun 14, 2018
Im ussually very dispasionate when it comes to characters with huge boobs, but Mila is a exeption! yayyy!

She's also go those wild hips n legs. But mostly I think her appeal is her attitude and permissiveness.

Really hoping TK8000 keeps an interest in this game for a while so we get an expanded story with her and other characters. His writing is really good.

Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
To tell you the truth I never understood the developers who feel "stolen" when someone pirate their links. As far as I've seen, my games are still on my hard drive even after someone download a "pirate" version, so there's nothing to worry about :ROFLMAO:. Also, the assets I use are stolen from Koikatu, so I'm an "outlaw" as well.

When I started at Patreon, Mastercard still did not dictate rules there, so we had a lot more freedom (for example, with incest content, or leaving adult content out of paywalls). At this time people could download my games in my Patreon even without paying anything. Of course, I gave bonuses for the higher tiers, usually in the form of early acess, which would expire after about two weeks. But after it expired, the link was there for anyone. So I don't have many reasons to be discouraged with "piracy" when I made the links available to everyone before.

And as you said, "piracy" is not incompatible with Patreon. I totally rely on "piracy" for people to get to know my games, since I spend exactly 0 minutes a month doing "marketing" for them. I want to dedicate my time doing what I like and if people like the results, they can tell their friends or give me a big mac a month, or if they don't feel like this just pirate the game since what I get is enough for me to pay the bills.
Any ETA on the update?

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Any ETA on the update?
Today (within the next 12 hours).

But this will only be a preview with 3 new scenes (blowjob Mila, sex Mila, sex Zoe), since I will continue working until the June 15th when I plan to release the "full" update with much more content (including the development of other girls' storylines).

May was the last month where I had to spend time with House Arrest, from now on I'm going to work a lot harder on HS Tutor.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Today (within the next 12 hours).

But this will only be a preview with 3 new scenes (blowjob Mila, sex Mila, sex Zoe), since I will continue working until the June 15th when I plan to release the "full" update with much more content (including the development of other girls' storylines).

May was the last month where I had to spend time with House Arrest, from now on I'm going to work a lot harder on HS Tutor.
You're the best dev around man. Honest and frequent communication, good size updates, keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes