ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Today (within the next 12 hours).

But this will only be a preview with 3 new scenes (blowjob Mila, sex Mila, sex Zoe), since I will continue working until the June 15th when I plan to release the "full" update with much more content (including the development of other girls' storylines).

May was the last month where I had to spend time with House Arrest, from now on I'm going to work a lot harder on HS Tutor.
Yaaaay! House Arrest was a good game, but i think HS tutos is best of all~ Characters is just so good and cute that this is very hard to think, i just want to hug them, kiss them and make love with them again and again and AGAIN! I dunno why im acting like that, but i love this game so much! Hope to see much more new content in future, TK8000 thank you for that great game! And for now...
HATIKO MODE ON

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP

NOTE: There will be no official Android version from the developer of this "preview" v0.5.5 release.

Reactions: Hedwin

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to change milas land lady surname on an older save or do i got to make a new save

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

HS Tutor [v0.5.5] [TK8000] - Original Size: 847MB

Download PC (260MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I thought I was going to have to rage lol. I was going to be mad if you had Mila sex scene with straight long hair. I'm glad you kept the glasses on during the scene. I hate when I like glasses characters and when the dev does the sex scene she looks totally different.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to change milas land lady surname on an older save or do i got to make a new save
I'm going to put this option in 0.6.0 because I'm going to keep doing the scene gallery and in them, the default name appears instead of what the player chooses. It will be an option in "preferences"

Reactions: eamanager

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello will we get any sex scene with all the Moms of the other kids Like Jennifer . eva . Emma . and one more things is Jennifer a slut who sleep with alots of men or am i wrong ?

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game because it is starting to frustrate me running around in circles not being able to advance any other characters story line. (I have only completed the three teachers that live in the apartment building.)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello will we get any sex scene with all the Moms of the other kids Like Jennifer . eva . Emma . and one more things is Jennifer a slut who sleep with alots of men or am i wrong ?
In HS Tutor there is only one male character who is the protagonist. Kelly's mother is a bit slut, Kelly says at one point that she does not even know who her father is.

But in the story of the game this will only reflect as her mother being completely crazy about the protagonist, and not sleeping with other men, even though there are no other men in the game.

It will be possible to have sex and develop relationships with all the characters in the game. For now, only Claire's mother has a sex event. I plan to work harder in the game now to try to advance more storylines.

Is there a walkthrough for this game because it is starting to frustrate me running around in circles not being able to advance any other characters story line. (I have only completed the three teachers that live in the apartment building.)
You need to use your smartphone. It tells you everything you need to do with the main girls. If the Smartphone does not give more tips with a certain girl, it is because there is nothing else to do with her.

Sometimes it is very difficult to know what to do to advance a storyline, so the smartphone is essential. In the next versions I will try to highlight this better.

Dec 29, 2018
In HS Tutor there is only one male character who is the protagonist. Kelly's mother is a bit slut, Kelly says at one point that she does not even know who her father is.

But in the story of the game this will only reflect as her mother being completely crazy about the protagonist, and not sleeping with other men, even though there are no other men in the game.

It will be possible to have sex and develop relationships with all the characters in the game. For now, only Claire's mother has a sex event. I plan to work harder in the game now to try to advance more storylines.

You need to use your smartphone. It tells you everything you need to do with the main girls. If the Smartphone does not give more tips with a certain girl, it is because there is nothing else to do with her.

Sometimes it is very difficult to know what to do to advance a storyline, so the smartphone is essential. In the next versions I will try to highlight this better.
Hey TK! I know that I'm probably the most annoying and impatient person you've ever responded to, but I'd like to commend you for being such a hard-working and awesome developer. I want to apologize for maybe getting on your nerves too much and being so impatient; I just love this game! The update is AMAZING and I'm so happy with its new scenes. I do have one irritating question though, but I promise this will be the last time... Could we PLEASE OH PLEASE get a couple more sex scenes with Mila? I love her character so much (she's my favorite) and I would absolutely love to see more sex positions with her; maybe riding(cowgirl), or doggystyle, or literally ANYTHING AT ALL that involves MC's dick inside her vagina lmao. Anyways, sorry again for the pestering; I love this game too much! Thank you so so much!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Only Mila and Zoe get updated?
when Megan, Sophia and the other girls will get an update?
the game starts to get annoying only with Mila and Zoe.
the other girls also need updates.
especially Megan who is very beautiful.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
TK8000

Just wanted to pinch in a thing or two about the game itself.

The game needs a library thats open during the weekends (seperate from the school one if that would cause problems with the location of girls or what not). A lot of time is wasted during the weekends if youre not able to study for the exam otherwise. I know its just a fapping game but it shouldnt be that difficult to get over the educational hump.

Another thing is the replayability of events. For now its just Zoe that gets this priviledge but you could put the ability to replay events by talking to characters as a substitute of those. Ive heard its difficult to do but until thats in place the only way to get the most of the game is to literally save before every scene that happens in order to keep a full repertoir (at least the teachers are available all the time).

Finally - the time constraint might be a bit too tight. In a regular game (non casual) im only able to get the teachers to play with and maybe Zoe/Claire (once her story is finished). Will there be another time limit to choose one chick (or rather "to open up their stories") or will we have infinite time after exam to actually work on them before we depart?

Anyways im looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey TK! I know that I'm probably the most annoying and impatient person you've ever responded to, but I'd like to commend you for being such a hard-working and awesome developer. I want to apologize for maybe getting on your nerves too much and being so impatient; I just love this game! The update is AMAZING and I'm so happy with its new scenes. I do have one irritating question though, but I promise this will be the last time... Could we PLEASE OH PLEASE get a couple more sex scenes with Mila? I love her character so much (she's my favorite) and I would absolutely love to see more sex positions with her; maybe riding(cowgirl), or doggystyle, or literally ANYTHING AT ALL that involves MC's dick inside her vagina lmao. Anyways, sorry again for the pestering; I love this game too much! Thank you so so much!
Mila will have more scenes during the game. Don't worry.

In fact, in the sex scene with her, Zoe leaves the cell phone in the room on purpose to record the two, and that will be the hook for the next scenes of Mila. However, I want to dedicate myself a little to the other girls too.

Only Mila and Zoe get updated?
when Megan, Sophia and the other girls will get an update?
the game starts to get annoying only with Mila and Zoe.
the other girls also need updates.
especially Megan who is very beautiful.
This is only a preview, I will continue working on the game without stopping until about June 15, when I will do the "real" update. For now, the scenes I'm planning are with Megan, Claire and Kelly's mother.

TK8000

Just wanted to pinch in a thing or two about the game itself.

The game needs a library thats open during the weekends (seperate from the school one if that would cause problems with the location of girls or what not). A lot of time is wasted during the weekends if youre not able to study for the exam otherwise. I know its just a fapping game but it shouldnt be that difficult to get over the educational hump.

Another thing is the replayability of events. For now its just Zoe that gets this priviledge but you could put the ability to replay events by talking to characters as a substitute of those. Ive heard its difficult to do but until thats in place the only way to get the most of the game is to literally save before every scene that happens in order to keep a full repertoir (at least the teachers are available all the time).

Finally - the time constraint might be a bit too tight. In a regular game (non casual) im only able to get the teachers to play with and maybe Zoe/Claire (once her story is finished). Will there be another time limit to choose one chick (or rather "to open up their stories") or will we have infinite time after exam to actually work on them before we depart?

Anyways im looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!
When I tested the game I was annoyed with that too. I'll put the option to study on the computer beyond the library.

After the exam, the player will have infinite time. What I plan is that as soon as the player finishes the storyline of one of the girls, he can go to college and take the girl along and this will show the end of the game, with a special scene with the girl you chose. Whoever passes the exam on the first try will get a bonus at the end.

Finally, my goal with HS Tutor is to make a sandbox where ALL girls will work like Zoe, that is, each time the relationship advances, the player will have more options to have fun with the girls. However, this requires a lot of time and until recently I was not able to devote much time to HS Tutor because of other projects.

Reactions: pfister45vov
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes