LaPija99

Sep 7, 2018
Will every girl have a gallery for all their scenes???
As far as i know the only girl who has it is zoe...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the game? I would like to unlock all the scenes.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
TK8000 hi dev !

big fan of your game here

first, i absolutely LOVE the way the characters have been designed ( they ain't daz3d or honey select, whatever they're, its awesome ! )

secondly, i have a question

if you're comfortable sharing with us, can you let us know how long is this game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.5.5 right now ?

love this game, thanks for making this

and the very best of luck to you !

Reactions: Scyra

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
oh ok, thanks for the answer.... take your time doing this game, go for the heavens!!
Done! Now the gallery is separated by characters. In the 0.6.0 update I'm going to put all the sex scenes in there.

TK8000 hi dev !

big fan of your game here

first, i absolutely LOVE the way the characters have been designed ( they ain't daz3d or honey select, whatever they're, its awesome ! )

secondly, i have a question

if you're comfortable sharing with us, can you let us know how long is this game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.5.5 right now ?

love this game, thanks for making this

and the very best of luck to you !
I'm not sure yet.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to put in new characters (for example, a school principal, a girl for the library, a girl who takes care of the corridors), etc.

But I'm afraid to make the project too big, bigger than people are willing to play.

What I want to do now is to focus on the characters that are in the game now and try to add as much content to each one. Once the storylines are well developed and it is possible to have sex with several girls, I will evaluate if it is worth expanding the game further.

The version 0.5 does not mean that 50% of the game was made, because I'm going to continue with 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, etc ...

EDIT: I use Koikatu to make the characters, which is an Illusion game. It works just like Honey Select, but the characters are anime-style rather than semi-realistic.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I'm not sure yet.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to put in new characters (for example, a school principal, a girl for the library, a girl who takes care of the corridors), etc.

But I'm afraid to make the project too big, bigger than people are willing to play.

What I want to do now is to focus on the characters that are in the game now and try to add as much content to each one. Once the storylines are well developed and it is possible to have sex with several girls, I will evaluate if it is worth expanding the game further.

The version 0.5 does not mean that 50% of the game was made, because I'm going to continue with 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, etc ...

EDIT: I use Koikatu to make the characters, which is an Illusion game. It works just like Honey Select, but the characters are anime-style rather than semi-realistic.
thank you for the reply dev.

i love your approach of being mindful about the project getting bigger and out of hand. this is what some devs lack in their approach. I am glad this is a part of your thought process, it will help you in many facets of life.

I get your point, this game will take its due time. It's just that i'm a sucker for adult games which are enticing and good looking like this one.

keep up the good work and thank you, so very much for using KoiKatu ! i wish more devs would choose that over HoneySelect.

All the best and i hope to see this project proceed as planned by you !

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If you like Koikatu games, here you have a list of pretty much every Koikatu game in the forum, but this is probably the best game anyway

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
how to get past 10 in math
Once you reach 10 you need to talk to the math teacher (think its the black girl?) and ask her about tutoring. Once the session is done, go back to the library and study up to 20. Keep in mind you dont have to 20/20 every single subject. Just the one youve chosen as your speciality. Someone can correct me but i dont think you need to go above 10 with the remaining subjects to pass the exam.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Once you reach 10 you need to talk to the math teacher (think its the black girl?) and ask her about tutoring. Once the session is done, go back to the library and study up to 20. Keep in mind you dont have to 20/20 every single subject. Just the one youve chosen as your speciality. Someone can correct me but i dont think you need to go above 10 with the remaining subjects to pass the exam.
Yep, I approved with 20-10-10

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
hey, ive used sister and mom as relationships, but the characters adress eachother by their names in situations where it would be more fitting to use their relationship. is that by design or you need specific word to trigger that ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hey, ive used sister and mom as relationships, but the characters adress eachother by their names in situations where it would be more fitting to use their relationship. is that by design or you need specific word to trigger that ?
It's "design" because the option to put roles in girls is more recent than a good part of the texts. In the newer scenes, the roles are used more often but I have not yet reviewed the old texts to try to improve it.

Reactions: N1K17Y

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Next update will be interesting. How will sister react to video she got in her phone. How will mom react when she finds out how far her children have gone with their sex games. Does Claire get more bold when she noticed (by her mother's actions), that it's the way to get what you want.

Anyway, thanks for a great game. This and Solvalley School have really nice amount of content, when it comes to sex. Story is nicely written and offers some great moments.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes