WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
He's said before he doesn't expect this to last forever and is ready to jump ship at any time. Could be this Fakku announcement has made him do just that, and he's gone forever. Wouldn't be the first time and definitely not the last.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys!

As always, my previous prediction turned out to be completely wrong and I just finished the new HS Tutor update now. I am still going to test the game and probably have to fix some things, but I want to try to finish everything today.

I just heard about the Illusion copyrights issue. I haven't read it yet and have no idea what I'm going to do.

The only thing I know is that receiving donations does not constitute commercial use of the game UNLESS donations are associated with early access to the game. In this case it is commercial use. So I'll probably make all the updates for free on Patreon and ask for help only from those who are interested in donating something.

Still, Ilusion can probably make me finish the projects. If this happen, I will leave Patreon and a mysterious person probably named TK8001 will keep updating my games right here on f95zone!

Bye!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey guys! After a long time I finally have a new update ready. The new version of HS Tutor is virtually ready, all I have to do is test and correct possible errors.
Now in my country it is just over 1 am on the 31st of August. I'm going to sleep a few hours and do my best to upload the update before the end of the day!
The update contains the following scenes:
1. scene I in Claire's room
2. scene II in Claire's room
3. scene I at school with Claire
4. scene II at school with Claire (+ repeatable variation)
5. Claire and Zoe at school (+ repeatable variation)
6. sleeping at Claire's house (player can choose Claire or her mother)
6a) variation of previous scene with Claire whenever the player wants (+ new poses)
6b) variation of previous scene with Helena (Claire's mother) whenever the player wants (+ new poses)
7. sex in Mila's room (+ repeatable variation)
8. sex in Zoe's room (variation of the scene from previous version with an extra pose)
9. Mila and Zoe in the shower (story scene, with little emphasis on sex this time)

What am I going to do next?
I will focus entirely on Solvalley throughout the month of September. I want the next update to be the biggest update the game has ever seen.
My plan is to first end the sex scene with Sarah and her mother. Then I'll do the remaining scenes with Shibuya and Ruzena, the bank girls, and the group scene with Miranda and friends.
The rest I'll decide later.
After so much time doing nothing at Solvalley, it will be easy to create a lot of new things quickly, as I feel very inspired to work on this game.
Also, HS Tutor is a stupidly difficult game for me (Claire and mom's scene + repeatable version, for example, have about 5000 lines in the game's script, that's almost 10x more than a standard Solvalley scene) and that's why the progress in that game is so slow. Solvalley, meanwhile, is stupidly easy to do, so you'll get a decent update in September!
I hope to be back here in a few hours with HS Tutor update 0.6.0!
Bye!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am reviewing the English of the last event.

After that, I will update the event list for Claire, Helena and Mila.

Then I'll play the entire game on skip to see if there's anything weird going on in the order of events.

And that's it!
So, you're actually here, and we can ignore the idiots who say you haven't said anything in 3 months and are milking?

Hooray!

:p

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Also, HS Tutor is a stupidly difficult game for me (Claire and mom's scene + repeatable version, for example, have about 5000 lines in the game's script, that's almost 10x more than a standard Solvalley scene) and that's why the progress in that game is so slow. Solvalley, meanwhile, is stupidly easy to do, so you'll get a decent update in September!
Why is it so many lines for a HS Tutor scene? Get a dev who knows what he's doing to make a nicer system for you to work with. It shouldn't take that long / that much code to add events

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So, you're actually here, and we can ignore the idiots who say you haven't said anything in 3 months and are milking?

Hooray!

:p
But I haven't really been able to work right in the last months (mostly June and July), but I canceled Patreon's pledges in those two months because I don't want money without deserving it.

Why is it so many lines for a HS Tutor scene? Get a dev who knows what he's doing to make a nicer system for you to work with. It shouldn't take that long / that much code to add events
Claire's event got huge because it splits into two (depending on the player's choice), and then the player can repeat each of the alternatives (with text variation and new animations and poses). This ended up generating a huge amount of lines for what is basically one single event with several variations.

In the end it got interesting, but I think it's not worth the effort. In my opinion, Solvalley's formula of simple non-repeatable events is much easier and allows me to create a lot more content, which is sometimes beneficial.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But I haven't really been able to work right in the last months (mostly June and July), but I canceled Patreon's pledges in those two months because I don't want money without deserving it.
Yeah, life happens. I think you've built up enough goodwill here to not have to deal with the "milker" bullshit.

You should update your profile with your Patreon page. And put it in your signature. More exposure is a good thing!

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
TK8000 A tip: when love strengthens you, hatred needs to make it unstoppable, it doesn't have to give you a reason why you haven't worked so hard during those two months because what you do is free so when he wants to stop he can stop without giving no reason, my opinion

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Guys, unfortunately the new update will delay a few more months ...

... just kidding, I already put in my Patreon, someone will make a link soon for those who are not patron.

Remember, although it's been 3 months, it's a normal update, with about 300 images, 70 animations, and 9 scenes.

Bye! I'll rest a little bit now.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Fuck yeah, glad to see another update for this game, definitely one of my favorites.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes