Dec 29, 2018
He paused his Patreon for two months to not get paid just because he couldn't work too much on his games.

I highly doubt that he doesn't a good reason to don't realease the update if that wasn't the case.
so what's the reason? lmfao like I said no transparancy

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
so what's the reason? lmfao like I said no transparancy
Exactly, that's my point. Only a week ago he said it would be about a week for the update.
If you were a patron then you would know the reasons. He has been extremely transparent with those that are backing him. He has absolutely no obligation to visit a pirate forum to update people who don't back him, but he still visits and answers questions. The update will be out this month, so just wait for it. :)

Dec 29, 2018
If you were a patron then you would know the reasons. He has been extremely transparent with those that are backing him.
... all the "reasons" are posted here anyways. And all of them are ridiculous. Even if they weren't, no reason lasts 2 1/2 months... TK has admitted to stealing assets too from Koikatsu. Read his post on piracy

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can't blame life forever... let me ask you, how long before you start complaining?
I've been a patron since the start of SolValley, no complaints here, TK paused his Patreon for two days because the update wouldn't be released until the start of the next month, then paused it again because he wasn't able to work on the game. I don't feel like I have been conned or short-changed in any way. If I have a question, TK always answers them. I have no complaints; if I did, I would stop my pledge.

Dec 29, 2018
I've been a patron since the start of SolValley, no complaints here, TK paused his Patreon for two days because the update wouldn't be released until the start of the next month, then paused it again because he wasn't able to work on the game. I haven't been conned or short-changed in any way. If I have a question, TK always answers them. I have no complaints; if I did, I would stop my pledge.
I didn't say you were conned... I asked how long you'd wait before making the same complaints

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
... all the "reasons" are posted here anyways. And all of them are ridiculous. Even if they weren't, no reason lasts 2 1/2 months... TK has admitted to stealing assets too from Koikatsu. Read his post on piracy
Apparently not all the reasons are here and he is free to post there as much as he wants because he doesn't have any obligation with us and he also doesn't have any obligations with his Patreon because their Patreons are willingly pledging and if they have any problem with it they can stop pledging at any moment.

Plus, he paused his patreon, twice, what could he win by doing that?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Gotta be real with yourself after awhile man. We're coming up on 3 months now. Update was supposed to be here on the 15th of June and now it's August. I'm tired of people telling me I'm entitled or impatient or both. I'm just laying it out on the line because it's ridiculous at this point. There is no possible way it can take this long. Honestly the game either needs to be put on hold or TK has gotta explain why he hasn't been working. Please don't give the same excuses. I'm begging you. I'm also pretty confident at this point in saying there won't be a new update tomorrow, or even by Sunday. I really, really hope I'm wrong... but I don't think I will be. I guess I can't say I'm expecting a positive response but... oh well. So be it. Who knows how long before everybody becomes upset? Maybe if it didn't come out until 2020 then everyone would wake up but for now... cue the replies about me being salty, entitled, impatient, unfair, any ad-homs, etc. But each time you do, just think to yourself; would TK be saying the same? All I'm asking for is some transparency.:(
If you didn't know all the devs are going through something right now. And what their facing is serious. Games will be late or put on hold.

So why not be a patron of DarkCookie? Aside from not liking the game and him scamming. My point is, if DarkCookie made HS Tutor, would you be a patron? why or why not?
Oh don't you even attack him. Be nice, and civil please.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Doesn't matter what he decides, it's none of your business, so stop acting petty!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes