TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I see your point - but it is a job. The real observation is it's strange the 30% is taking so long - which is true. The counter of course is that he didn't take any money for the month of July so technically he only owes one month of work for August and july combined.
My biggest problem was in July. Some people in my family stayed here at home for a while, including children. I have an office, which is nothing more than a space in my bedroom. But it's all very precarious (no kidding, my computer desk was made of wood that I found in the trash lol) and although under normal conditions I have 100% privacy, when I host someone here it is virtually impossible to work.

Of course, if my work were "normal", I would have no problem, but with children here it is difficult to create erotic content.

I have been pondering how to solve this problem. My only conclusion is that I should rent an apartment and live and work there. However, my expenses would increase a lot. Plus, I only make ~$ 1500 a month and Patreon can ban my game anytime because Solvalley's Sarah looks too young or something...

I have always been able to handle all these limitations very well, mainly because my previous games (Solvalley and House Arrest) are super simple. In HS Tutor, however, things get a little more complicated, especially because girls exist in various locations on the map no matter where you are in the storyline. This requires a lot more attention and concentration and ideally a better working environment than I currently have.

Anyway, now I'm back in business!

Note: I think I'll start creating detailed roadmaps of what I'm doing. One of the reasons I don't do this is because I work on the basis of improvisation. That is, I don't plan what I'm going to do, I don't have a script to follow and I don't know what will happen in the future of my character storylines. Anyway, this does not totally prevent me from making a simplified roadmap. I will try to do this soon.

TK8000 How are your finances after missing two months of pledges? Do you have enough saved?

Also could you make your recent post on patreon public rather than patreon only thanks
I made the patron-only post because of the erotic images.

My financial condition is comfortable because I have always worked on the assumption that I can lose my source of income at any time. That is, I save as much money as possible and two months will not create difficulties for me.

My games have a number of troublesome things: use of copyrights material (stolen from Honey Select and Koikatu), uncensored incest situations (with House Arrest's Erika, for example), characters that look very young (Sarah from Solvalley), some things that might be mistaken for hate speech, some situations that might be considered rape, etc.

That's why I save a lot of money and never invested in things like improving my PC, for example (apart from basic things like changing my $5 keyboard that blew my fingers for a $ 20 from Microsoft) :)...

I know HS Tutor is cartoon based game(assumed koikatsu), but..
This toy stick-dick annoys me everytime. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:

If you notice, the protagonist of HS Tutor appears with three different penises in the scenes. I ended up choosing this one for every scene now because it behaves correctly in the animations and because it is not very "aggressive". I find realistic penises full of veins and hairy balls a bit repulsive, to tell you the truth. :)

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
My biggest problem was in July. Some people in my family stayed here at home for a while, including children. I have an office, which is nothing more than a space in my bedroom. But it's all very precarious (no kidding, my computer desk was made of wood that I found in the trash lol) and although under normal conditions I have 100% privacy, when I host someone here it is virtually impossible to work.

Of course, if my work were "normal", I would have no problem, but with children here it is difficult to create erotic content.

I have been pondering how to solve this problem. My only conclusion is that I should rent an apartment and live and work there. However, my expenses would increase a lot. Plus, I only make ~$ 1500 a month and Patreon can ban my game anytime because Solvalley's Sarah looks too young or something...

I have always been able to handle all these limitations very well, mainly because my previous games (Solvalley and House Arrest) are super simple. In HS Tutor, however, things get a little more complicated, especially because girls exist in various locations on the map no matter where you are in the storyline. This requires a lot more attention and concentration and ideally a better working environment than I currently have.

Anyway, now I'm back in business!

Note: I think I'll start creating detailed roadmaps of what I'm doing. One of the reasons I don't do this is because I work on the basis of improvisation. That is, I don't plan what I'm going to do, I don't have a script to follow and I don't know what will happen in the future of my character storylines. Anyway, this does not totally prevent me from making a simplified roadmap. I will try to do this soon.

I made the patron-only post because of the erotic images.

My financial condition is comfortable because I have always worked on the assumption that I can lose my source of income at any time. That is, I save as much money as possible and two months will not create difficulties for me.

My games have a number of troublesome things: use of copyrights material (stolen from Honey Select and Koikatu), uncensored incest situations (with House Arrest's Erika, for example), characters that look very young (Sarah from Solvalley), some things that might be mistaken for hate speech, some situations that might be considered rape, etc.

That's why I save a lot of money and never invested in things like improving my PC, for example (apart from basic things like changing my $5 keyboard that blew my fingers for a $ 20 from Microsoft) :)...

:ROFLMAO:

If you notice, the protagonist of HS Tutor appears with three different penises in the scenes. I ended up choosing this one for every scene now because it behaves correctly in the animations and because it is not very "aggressive". I find realistic penises full of veins and hairy balls a bit repulsive, to tell you the truth. :)
I'm a software developer by trade, I have a little bit of experience with Ren'Py but quite seasoned with python. I'd be happy to help you out with the mechanics of HS Tutor if it eases the burden at all. I'm glad to hear you're not starving for missing two months, though I do wish you would allow yourself a better workspace :)

Dec 29, 2018
TK8000 Any status update? How are things now?
To be completely honest with you dude you shouldn’t get your hopes up anytime soon. If I were you I’d go to the Solvalley School thread as TK spends most of his time around there because more people post there instead of here... There are practically no release dates anymore. I guarantee that the update will come out of nowhere with no warning.:cry:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 Any status update? How are things now?
Hello!

Last week I worked hard on the game and I was able to advance much of what was missing.

Claire's part is pretty much over, but I've decided that repeatable sex scenes need at least a few new images and animations (both for Claire and mom), so this will take a little more work. I'll finish all this part tomorrow.

Once Claire's part is 100% functional in the game, I'll continue my "save" and do Zoe events until I get to this event:

ex1.png

I've done the images, text and animations for this event, but I haven't tested it in the game (and whenever I test it I find a lot of problems to fix). This will also be ready tomorrow.

Then, after these event, I still need to implement repeatable sex scenes with Zoe and Mila. I will reuse some things from their previous scenes, but I want to add at least one new position to each one. This will probably take another day of work. Oh, and I will also fix the kiss event with Mila in her room at night. In this event, the images appear each time with different lighting, which breaks the immersion and gives the feeling of a bad game.

Finally, I have yet to make some images and animations of the bathing event with Zoe and Mila:
Unt2itled.png

The problem with this event is that it marks the moment when both Mila and Zoe become aware that the protagonist is having sex with both of them. After that, all of Mila and Zoe's lines on repeatable events need to change, and that will take a bit of work.

I want to do all these things this week, because I want to put the new version on my Patreon to prove that I'm alive and working.

If I work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, about 12-14 hours each day, I'll make it.

Bye!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello!

Last week I worked hard on the game and I was able to advance much of what was missing.

Claire's part is pretty much over, but I've decided that repeatable sex scenes need at least a few new images and animations (both for Claire and mom), so this will take a little more work. I'll finish all this part tomorrow.

Once Claire's part is 100% functional in the game, I'll continue my "save" and do Zoe events until I get to this event:

View attachment 371251

I've done the images, text and animations for this event, but I haven't tested it in the game (and whenever I test it I find a lot of problems to fix). This will also be ready tomorrow.

Then, after these event, I still need to implement repeatable sex scenes with Zoe and Mila. I will reuse some things from their previous scenes, but I want to add at least one new position to each one. This will probably take another day of work. Oh, and I will also fix the kiss event with Mila in her room at night. In this event, the images appear each time with different lighting, which breaks the immersion and gives the feeling of a bad game.

Finally, I have yet to make some images and animations of the bathing event with Zoe and Mila:
View attachment 371252

The problem with this event is that it marks the moment when both Mila and Zoe become aware that the protagonist is having sex with both of them. After that, all of Mila and Zoe's lines on repeatable events need to change, and that will take a bit of work.

I want to do all these things this week, because I want to put the new version on my Patreon to prove that I'm alive and working.

If I work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, about 12-14 hours each day, I'll make it.

Bye!
Are you forced in to the events with both Mila & Zoe, I mean what if you don't want to do any of the scenes with Mila?
Can you avoid her stuff or is it now part of Zoes events?

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
Hello!

View attachment 371251

View attachment 371252

Bye!
Thanks for being a good developer TK! I stand corrected on my previous post so my bad. I’m so excited for this and I can already tell it will be worth the wait. Mila for #1 girl!!!!!!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi i wa wondering the girl that works the snack place are we going to be able to get her fired like she asked for mc's help in that

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
While Zoey is sexy ,its pretty heretic to discard Mila from the BG Competition ,and more now that She let her hair down.
Sorry I'm just not really into milfs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Never really cared for the genre, and I have zero interest in big boobs, so Mila does nothing for me.

Reactions: 1215grilz
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes