blind

Mar 16, 2017
I've changed some text in the events files, so the dialogues now mirrors a family relationship between MC, Mila and Zoe. It's a poor's man patch, let's say...

Unzip the files and put them into "game" folder.
Cheers.

• Sad
Reactions: lTTMl and ChrisHaze

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So? I mean, if the quality or quantity equals the amount of time, isn't it worthy anyway? am I missing something?

Reactions: Scyra

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
So what has everyone been playing during the wait? Lol just trying to break the tension
TK8000 is great. His games are fun, and the conversations are hilarious. But, he does have a lot on his plate. So, in the meantime, and to answer your question, I just found Dr. Vibes. Funny, smart, and sexy game.

Reactions: genthrow

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Yep, because some developers are also human beings with a real life and real problems, usually more important than how much more a random player will have to wait to fap...
I see your point - but it is a job. The real observation is it's strange the 30% is taking so long - which is true. The counter of course is that he didn't take any money for the month of July so technically he only owes one month of work for August and july combined.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I see your point - but it is a job. The real observation is it's strange the 30% is taking so long - which is true. The counter of course is that he didn't take any money for the month of July so technically he only owes one month of work for August and july combined.
It is his work, that IS true, but the thing here is that the only one losing something here is TK8000 (the money from his patreon for the delay) and he is delaying his work being aware of that potential lose, he even paused his Patreon as you mentioned (IMO he didn't have to do that much).

Personally, I don't think he is owning anything to anyone in any way. If the guy is having real life problems which are delaying HS Tutor and Solvalley, well... life sucks, there is nothing we can do about it. If people is supporting him on Patreon and they don't get the update due to his personal problems, well... life sucks again. The thing here is that nobody is forced to pay to play that game, people is willingly giving him money to support the development of the game. If people is dissatisfied with TK's work, those people have every right to stop supporting him on Patreon, and if those people aren't even supporting him on Patreon then I don't think they have any right to complain about the game taking 2 months or 2 years to complete an update, in fact, these last players I mentioned are the one owning something to TK.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
2 months on an update that was already with 70% complete
When he was working on three games, it was three months between updates for each individual game. I think he's on track for his remaining two games, and I will continue to support him on Patreon. Maybe you could too, and the extra money might help him hurry things up.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi!
It's no secret to anyone that I couldn't work well in July. However, since day 24 things have returned to normal.
These last few days I have hardly used Discord, had no time to check emails and have not responded to comments here on Patreon. Now that everything is 100% normal, I will do all these things again.

What am I doing now
I'm still working on the next HS Tutor update. Claire and mom's part is pretty much done. I decided to add some new scenes with Mila and Zoe as well, continuing the events with both of them. Also, I'm creating a hot scene involving Claire and Zoe, because so far the game has no situation where the player can have fun with more than one girl.
At the end of this post there are some images used in the new version.

What to expect for August
HS Tutor Update (soon) and Solvalley School (end of month).
I'm going to disable next payment cycle, obviously, since I barely had time to work on the game and the pledges I get are just for that. So no patron will have to pay anything for August. I will only accept the pledges again from September 1st.
I know some people will find this my attitude suspicious, after all, this will be the second month that I block Patreon's normal cycle, but I guarantee I'm totally dedicated to my games and I won't stop working until they're 100 % ready.
For those who are curious why I missed another month, in July I had to host members of my family for 14 days, including children. Obviously it is not easy to work with this kind of thing while there are children around. On the 24th I got rid of this burden and now everything is quickly returning to normal.

About Solvalley School
My goal with Solvalley is to close all storylines as quickly as possible. Solvalley was the first game I started making and although I like it a lot, today it is becoming obsolete close to the things other people can do by stealing stuff from Honey Select.
Plus, the game is so big it's hard to even host its files. It's inconvenient for people to download, etc. So I don't want to expand much further.
In the next update I will dedicate myself to the girls at the bank, Kirk's mother, the latest scenes of Sarah and her mother, among other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
Good call about Solvalley ;) It was a fun ride, for me too.

I think you could really take August payments. I work at a normal job and the amount of lazyness on the work hours that goes on is ridiculous. I think it is because of the highly judgemental, high feedback environment for creators on the internet that you took this action, but it is really not necessary. You'll alway stay miles from scammer, TK. But it's your decision mate.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You see? Everything was worthy! Sad about Solvalley coming to and end but HS Tutor rules!! Long Live TK8000!!

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
TK8000 How are your finances after missing two months of pledges? Do you have enough saved?

Also could you make your recent post on patreon public rather than patreon only thanks

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes