BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Sorry I'm just not really into milfs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Never really cared for the genre, and I have zero interest in big boobs, so Mila does nothing for me.
It's ok ,Mila is like a fine wine,an adquired taste that could feels weird at first,but can become addictived while Zoey is a burger, tasty, you can add a second burger for flavor x2 (in her case a friend) but can be unappealing at times.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Are you forced in to the events with both Mila & Zoe, I mean what if you don't want to do any of the scenes with Mila?
Can you avoid her stuff or is it now part of Zoes events?
This is a difficult question to answer.

See, at first I don't want HS Tutor to be a very long game, and it's more focused on the "sandbox" element than the stories, which are super simple.

In Zoe's case, the player can ignore Mila almost completely, and yet get to the "end" of her storyline, which is where Zoe is available for sex whenever the player wants to. In the next version (0.6.0), the only option will be sex in her room, but later I will create several alternatives for other locations in the game.

The bathing event with Zoe and Mila, at first, will just be the way to close the two storylines at a certain point. This event only exists to make it possible for me to implement new sex scenes with both of them together. Obviously to gain access to these scenes, the player will have to complete the quest for Zoe and Mila.

Now the question I don't know the answer to: after the moment the player can have sex with Zoe at any time, will there be more normal events developing her storyline?

As I said at the beginning of this post, I don't want HS Tutor to become a very big game, so I'm currently inclined to just give the player the option to invite her to live with him in another city, which marks the "ending" of the game (ie just another event telling the end of the story and that's it!).

However, I feel that Zoe is a character that can make a lot of interesting events possible (not necessarily involving sex), and maybe I should expand her storyline longer. In this case, I will try not to link the continuity of events with Mila, so the player can focus only on Zoe and still unlock her ending scene.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
As I said at the beginning of this post, I don't want HS Tutor to become a very big game, so I'm currently inclined to just give the player the option to invite her to live with him in another city, which marks the "ending" of the game (ie just another event telling the end of the story and that's it!).
When you said that you don't want HS to become a very big game, how big do you mean? Let's say for example how big compared to Solvalley

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I would love for HS Tutor to go on longer and after the sex all the time/harem state just go into more extremes, like public disgrace and watersports stuff. But that's probably not TK's taste.

Dec 29, 2018
Gotta be real with yourself after awhile man. We're coming up on 3 months now. Update was supposed to be here on the 15th of June and now it's August. I'm tired of people telling me I'm entitled or impatient or both. I'm just laying it out on the line because it's ridiculous at this point. There is no possible way it can take this long. Honestly the game either needs to be put on hold or TK has gotta explain why he hasn't been working. Please don't give the same excuses. I'm begging you. I'm also pretty confident at this point in saying there won't be a new update tomorrow, or even by Sunday. I really, really hope I'm wrong... but I don't think I will be. I guess I can't say I'm expecting a positive response but... oh well. So be it. Who knows how long before everybody becomes upset? Maybe if it didn't come out until 2020 then everyone would wake up but for now... cue the replies about me being salty, entitled, impatient, unfair, any ad-homs, etc. But each time you do, just think to yourself; would TK be saying the same? All I'm asking for is some transparency.:(

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Gotta be real with yourself after awhile man. We're coming up on 3 months now. Update was supposed to be here on the 15th of June and now it's August. I'm tired of people telling me I'm entitled or impatient or both. I'm just laying it out on the line because it's ridiculous at this point. There is no possible way it can take this long. Honestly the game either needs to be put on hold or TK has gotta explain why he hasn't been working. Please don't give the same excuses. I'm begging you. I'm also pretty confident at this point in saying there won't be a new update tomorrow, or even by Sunday. I really, really hope I'm wrong... but I don't think I will be. I guess I can't say I'm expecting a positive response but... oh well. So be it. Who knows how long before everybody becomes upset? Maybe if it didn't come out until 2020 then everyone would wake up but for now... cue the replies about me being salty, entitled, impatient, unfair, any ad-homs, etc. But each time you do, just think to yourself; would TK be saying the same? All I'm asking for is some transparency.:(
He paused his Patreon for two months to not get paid just because he couldn't work too much on his games.

I highly doubt that he doesn't a good reason to don't realease the update if that wasn't the case.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I mean he JUST said recently that the update would probably be out this week and lost his income for 2 months because he felt bad about charging his patrons for no release but go off king

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes