Monosomething

May 24, 2019
someone can give me a save ??
Why would you guys need a save for? Scenes arent saved anywhere and the only way to replay them is to save before they start (in seperate slots). From what i remember the dev said the ability to replay scenes will be available in 0.6 and thats not out yet. You will miss all of the content if you use a save of a finished game.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
since the HS Tutor update is taking longer than expected will there not be enough time for a solvalley update this month or since solvalley is easier to update will there still be individual updates for both games?

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017

Hello!
I'm just creating this post for you to know that I'm still alive and working. Unfortunately my unbelievable bad luck has not yet decided to abandon me. Because of factors beyond my control, I have an extremely limited amount of time to work (about 3 hours per day only) and this will continue until the 20th.
I did not communicate much these days because I could not even access my computer frequently and every time I have in front of it I'm using to do the HS Tutor events.
I'll bring more information soon!
Bye!
- TK 8000

thtuan.adc

Oct 17, 2018
Hello.

I want the update to have 10 new scenes and 7 of these are ready. I'm fixing some things that I think it's bad and trying to make things more interesting with more meaningful options that modify some events.

For example, in the new event where the protagonist sleeps at Claire's house, the player can choose whether he goes to bed with her mother, or if he visits Claire in the bedroom during the night. Of course, since I want to keep the game always 100% accessible regardless of the player's options, even if he chooses his mother or Claire, he can see the two scenes later (with some minor modifications) when he has full access to the house and can have sex with both of them whenever you want (this will be available in this update).

Also, I decided to add the first hot scene involving more than one girl, which happens if the player has intimacy with both Zoe and Claire (this was not in the original plans).
are you ready for 0.6???

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes