kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I think you should advance Zoe's story further because that activates some of Mila's events. Also be sure to CHECK YOUR IN-GAME CELLPHONE when you go to the map and click on Mila's icon; there should be a description of what you need to do there. Make sure there isn't anything you may have missed and try talking to her every hour possible for a couple of days straight... it could very well just be waiting a day or two.
I think I have advanced pretty further in Zoe event but still the same thing for Mila shows on phone.
3-4 events cleared for Zoe still no event trigger for Mila.
Maybe a bug??

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think I have advanced pretty further in Zoe event but still the same thing for Mila shows on phone.
Maybe a bug??
I don't remember the exact amount but I'm pretty sure you are still fine, keep playing the game and you should see something new pretty soon

Dec 29, 2018
Maybe a bug??
It could also be that you need more affection points for her. The max increases from 10 when you visit her on the weekends.

D95

Mar 16, 2018
He said he was back from his trip and that he was resuming his work, expecting to publish the update, with all the scenes he intended to add, in a few days.

Reactions: Viggy

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys! I had a very bad month overall so I delayed all the deadlines I intended. From the 1st of July, Monday, I'll put some things in order to work better and deliver decent content.

I know a lot of people get annoyed with delays and I do not have many justifications because the main reasons for the delay were my bad decisions. So I just ask for patience.

As many people using Patreon delay games on purpose to make more money, I paused my page so I will not receive anything for a month. In this way I make it clear that my commitment is with the games, not with the Patreon page.

About HS Tutor, the update will focus on the scenes of Claire and her mother. In addition, the player will have the option to do some repeatable scenes with Zoe and Mila. And I plan to also put on a special scene with Zoe and Claire at school.

In addition, the sex gallery will finally be working and I've put an option for the player to choose roles in these scenes to try new things.

Bye!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
As many people using Patreon delay games on purpose to make more money, I paused my page so I will not receive anything for a month. In this way I make it clear that my commitment is with the games, not with the Patreon page.
ICSTOR paused his Patreon after not delivering anything for 5 months after the christmas while winning more than 6k, you just released a semi-decent update last month, you are selling yourself too short man.

But I'm not on Patreon so who am I to speak about money =p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello!
The month of June has been bad for me, but I have no one to blame but myself.
So I'm going to pause my Patreon page until July 2nd, so no one will be charged for the next month.
But don't worry, I'm still working on my games and HS Tutor already has enough content for a new version. I just don't want to rush and make the same mistake I made in Lisa's ending (Solvalley).
Anyone who decides to remain my patron will not have to pay anything in July 1st and will still have access to the July updates, which will include the new version of HS Tutor and a new version of Solvalley (finally!).
Some of you might find this attitude too extreme, but after delaying an update for more than 15 days (mostly for wrong decisions on my part), I think the only way to show that I'm still committed to my games and not to the money I get from Patreon, is pausing my page and getting no penny for the month of July.
But don't worry, I'll organize myself better, I'm sure July is a much more productive month.
Bye!

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys! I had a very bad month overall so I delayed all the deadlines I intended. From the 1st of July, Monday, I'll put some things in order to work better and deliver decent content.

I know a lot of people get annoyed with delays and I do not have many justifications because the main reasons for the delay were my bad decisions. So I just ask for patience.

About HS Tutor, the update will focus on the scenes of Claire and her mother. In addition, the player will have the option to do some repeatable scenes with Zoe and Mila. And I plan to also put on a special scene with Zoe and Claire at school.

In addition, the sex gallery will finally be working and I've put an option for the player to choose roles in these scenes to try new things.

Bye!
You already released a decent update this month - you did not have to pause your patreon page but I have major respect for you that you did. Proven to be one of the best devs again and again.

Reactions: pfister45vov

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If only HS Tutor would be his only game, so much more potential than Solvalley imo (which has already a ton of content), and koikatsu assets aren't common so

Reactions: Glib
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes