bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
how much time for the next patch for threesome with zoe n mila ? WASN'T the ronin TK8000 ENDING the game with this update (0.6.0)?? would there be future update with other girls (ameila was introduced at 05.5, sad to see this time as well there r no tasks for her). anyway the game n the update is good and really fun, but just curious about the patch which is needed for the threesome n as well as for the gallery mayb cause its locked n yess i have got all the scences yet.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Gotta dust Megan's cookies, and her mother, Eva, too. Can't so far. Rats!

I do like that you can alternate between Claire and her mother, and both are okay with such. Not too many mothers, or daughters, out there like that.

Reactions: bheemboy

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is a compressed version of HS Tutor v0.6.0
Compression may reduce image & animation quality
You wanted it so no bitching
ok.png
HS Tutor v0.6.0 Compressed ~400MB
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Last edited:

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
MORE megan n mila(SPECIALLY MILA) content more plz :* ? TK8000 btw u have done a great job with the game and its story ....animation voice all just salute to ur efforts to make the game quality best NOICEEE WORKKK MAN.

Reactions: Strikerz

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
TK8000 , There's a typo in the sex gallery for zoe, if not persistent.gal_zoe_22 it should be 12
Code:
if not persistent.gal_zoe_22:
    add "gal_zoe_12_locked"
else:
    imagebutton:
        idle "gal_zoe_12_idle"
        hover "gal_zoe_12_hover"
        action Replay("gal_zoe_12", locked=False)

Reactions: TK8000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 , There's a typo in the sex gallery for zoe, if not persistent.gal_zoe_22 it should be 12
Code:
if not persistent.gal_zoe_22:
    add "gal_zoe_12_locked"
else:
    imagebutton:
        idle "gal_zoe_12_idle"
        hover "gal_zoe_12_hover"
        action Replay("gal_zoe_12", locked=False)
Thanks!

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Just dropping by to say that the update was fucking amazing, thanks TK8000 !
If I had to give any criticism, I'd only reiterate that I like your satirical writing the most of anything, and this game isn't as filled with it as Solvalley, but that's okay. And Some sexual scenes could have a bit more buildup within the scene itself (As in, not BEFORE the action but during; though you're already doing that much better than most creators). But that's really just directions of what I personally see as possible improvement. On a really, really good game.
Congrats!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes